Attic Chronicles

Just under four weeks flowering

10 Likes

Are any of these for seed runs? Or for your own use?

1 Like

Its complicated. And I am speaking out of turn when I say this…but I hope to come to an accord with @lefthandseeds. These seeds are being bred at his request. But I have a request of my own…only problem is sending anything right now is too risky so my plan is useless under these current political conditions.
What I would like to do is send lefthand a shit ton of GDP zamaldelica seeds to find a proper partner for my new GDP male so I can accomplish the backcross with a worthy verson of the cross or have him execute the seedrun himself. And send him the seeds from this breed as a way of paying him to do this. He has no idea of this idea. But either way the zamadelica/GDP backcross will be accomplished. It will take me more time as my job is now deemed essential and my county is in a lockdown state ATM. Additionally attic breeding is best done during the winter here. Im pushing the limits of nature to get these seeds finished in time for him. It’ll be the last harvest until this fall. So it leaves me with a big problem of not being able to breed in this hot weather. And with the zamaldelica hermie ratio we have ive also given lefthand the key to fixing hermaphroditism with a new method. Again iam speaking out of turn. And promised not to reveal too much info about my projects or experiments.
But I have a waiting list a mile long for seeds and I will be doing my best to unsure everything is set right. So… We will have to wait and see.

5 Likes

Understood. Good luck with your adventures :grin::+1::seedling:

2 Likes

I might be able to fit it in this year. Not totally sure yet. I was going to take a break from growing and finish my basement with a few rooms built out for grows. However, now that COVID is causing havoc, I’m not confident that I should spend money in case the economy goes in the shitter… and I definitely don’t want to risk infection by taking 3-4 trips to the hardware store every weekend right now. So I might have to stick it out for another year or so with my current setups. Let’s discuss anyway. I might be able to help out.

6 Likes

I’m finishing the attic this summer too. If I can acutally make into a hardware store that’s open. I know you need more room as do I. So until we get to a safe mailing point we can keep it on the back burner. Thanks for considering the task brother.

2 Likes

Seeds are bowning up nicely. Most would germinate. We’re gonna let these go for at least another 2 weeks for ultra viable ones.

8 Likes

prime time to start pulling those yellow leaves, more prevention of mold growth if things are humid in your canopy.

And yeah i agree to letting seeds go longer, better fully ripe than not quite.

8 Likes

The yellow is from underwater/underfeeding/cold weather.
This what she looked like 5 months ago. Same plant same dirt. Just revegged her and budded her again…

She started eating on her self despite strong feeds the first time I bred her. I guess I should been anticipating the same thing.
This how she turned out last time which is why were breeding her again.

10 Likes

Some may be wondering where the C99 is at. Shes there. Buds got so heavy early on that the branches coulnt hold the weight so I super cropped them and let the largest hang so it didnt rip the branches off. Tried to stake her down only to be stung by wasps. So i said fuck that shit I’m out. It’ll be a surprise I guess when I finally see the spear like colas. Ive had a peek or two but im up and back down the ladder in less then a few minutes. Bees not happy.
Pulled a few buds that were at the bottoms not getting light.

6 Likes

More samples. Seeds are now black.
Sweettooth×BlueAmneisa×GDP

11 Likes

Lowland/Daku pheno 1

8 Likes

Cindy Skunk

10 Likes

7 Likes

Male BR/GDP×Skunk91

Female BR/GDP×Skunk91

8 Likes

C99

8 Likes

17 Likes

Should be finished with the website by the end of the summer.

10 Likes

Those are some nice looking seeds. Perfect color and uniformity! Cheers brother.

7 Likes

Psychrometrics is the study of moist air. What most people don’t know is that there are a lot of properties of moist air. The psychrometric condition of a cannabis grow room plays a large part in how plants function. It can affect the growth and final yield as well as having implications in the spread of disease, mold, and mildew. The same holds true for Drying and Curing as well as Processing and Packaging.

Each of these stages requires different, specific psychrometric conditions that are not found in the “Comfort Cooling Zone” and not being met.

More tinfoil stuff for you round earth folks:

5 Likes