Attic Chronicles

GDP Zamaldelica best pheno out 50 seeds I planted a few months back… She’s still not even a foot tall despite heavy feeds, taking after her father in that regard but has the extensive branching from the zamaldelica mother. The stem rubbing far exceeded my expectations sweet/sour carrot with a very tropical fruit overtone that reminds me of a mango orange punch. I’ll be cloning as the summer passes along, to S1 girl this fall.
Uploading: Polish_20200601_011341100.jpg…

10 Likes

Great thread and beautiful plants pulling up a chair and Watching the rest of the show!

1 Like

@V4vendetta
Is it ruff growing in your attic? I did one season . It was freezing it the winter and to hot in the summer . Im sure it may be a little better for those with insulated attics in the winter but not me.

1 Like

Check out my other thread Attic growing with V. It really shows you what I was working with. I was an outdoor organic grower I hadnt grown indoor since OG1.
Hey @Tinytuttle ! Glad you took the time to check out my progress.

3 Likes

Will do must have missed it! Looking forward to scoping it out!

1 Like

Thanks Pua Mana 'Ohana! Sorry if this offends anyone.

10 Likes

Skunk 91 male

Skunk 91 female

11 Likes

What happens when you leave buds with green seeds then revegg

As you can see the truly green seeds stayed very small size, and that also effected the size of the plant

Revegged seeds VS Regular seeds

One of the few benefits of these small seeds is the high female ratio. Out of the ones that survived the overwatering 7 are female 2 are male and 2 have not showed sex yet, even they were planted in late march, also around 1 ft tall.

All very short squat plants with over 10 nodes except one giant plant that towered over the rest. I assumed a male because the plant has now simply outgrown all of its siblings.

I ONLY used the smallest revegged junglespice/blackdomina seeds I can assure you. But this freak baby is a girl

11 Likes

Thanks @Heritagefarms for the pineapple platinum kush. Curious, what’s gopher plant?

8 Likes

10 Likes

oddest looking seeds ive ever seen

next batch
Includes:
Cherryqueen×DKLowland BX
CQ×DKLow×Cindyskunk
Hi 5
Kauielectric×ducksfoot×Punabuddaz
White elephant
Gopher plant
Pineapple platinum kush

11 Likes

18/24 germ ratio… Excluding the gopher plants.

8 Likes

Outside till 1 or 2pm. Then under lights until the following morning. I’ll do this until it’s visibly obvious that these are cannabis.

8 Likes

Jungle Spice/Black Domina × Skunk 91

11 Likes

What kind of seeds are those?

1 Like

Nirvana Ed Rosenthal super bud

10 Likes

Plants to keep gophers away.
I wont grow outdoors anymore because of the seizure of my plants last summer.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve lost my fair share outdoors :unamused: it’s most aggravating when there young in flower like why steal 2 week old buds

3 Likes

Zamaldelica/GDP

8 Likes

Pebble Pusher (FPOGxStardawg) from green point should arrive around the same time as the Pinkman Goo.

3 Likes