Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

@Terpsnpurps lot 7, $40

2 Likes

I just sent them $50 donation
:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning OG, all bids and cash donations have been recorded. Thanks everyone. :v:

14 Likes

ther have been several donations made through PayPal that I donā€™t know the OverGrow user name.
please respond for credits. the initials on the PP send are;
D. W. $40
P. C. $30
P. B. $100
R. G. $20
M. H. $100
Rose and I do thank all of you!

19 Likes

Look at post 238 I think one was @Not-Notjosh .

3 Likes

Yes, I already told Doug about that one.

3 Likes

All known donations are listed at the bottom of the OP.

3 Likes

The $100 from @Not-Notjosh still needs to be on the list. Gotta get that sticker to him! lol thnx
I see it listed now, missed it a bit ago

6 Likes

Lol, I was going to say, 3rd name from the bottom.

4 Likes

I must say here, the way this is going, it looks like the pressure will definitely be off us. (WHEW!) Iā€™m sure as long as we make payments, things will go fairly smooth. Bill collectors donā€™t start proceedings as long as payments/arrangements are kept up. Rose and I are SOOO thankful to all of you thatā€™re helping us here. Words cannot convey the emotions that are just boiling over from the two of us. This just reinforces my belief in OverGrow being THE BEST SITE!
Again, thank you all so very much! The positive/good vibes and well wishes mean a lot!

37 Likes

Good morning, OGā€™s! Yā€™all are just rocking this auction so far! Thank you! Iā€™ve been trying to reach out to each donor so I can get your sticker out. The system started getting mad at me yesterday. Iā€™m currently 7 hours away from being able to send any more private messages! :crazy_face: If you send a donation (Thanks so much!) once Doug adds you to the cash donation list on the OP please reach out to me in a personal message if youā€™d like a sticker as I do seem to be able to respond. Iā€™ll continue to reach out to those I donā€™t hear from as I can so I donā€™t miss anyone.
Thanks again for everyoneā€™s support! OG, the only place to be! :heart::heart::fist:t3::feather::feather:

15 Likes

You are going to end up with all the address info since a sticker goes with each lot. Can you please keep and share that info with me so I can pass on the specifics to the donors?

7 Likes

Its a pleasure @JohnnyPotseed :pray:

6 Likes

Lot 24 - $60 @Coconuts

3 Likes

Lot #14 - 60 - @mikeymeteor

3 Likes

@CapnCannabis anytime you need my services just let me know. Happy to help. :v:

@DougDawson i am amazed at how organized you really keep things. Well done!

@JohnnyPotseed wishing you only the best outcome. Happy to hear Rose has tears of joy. Take it easy on her. Iā€™ve been taking care of my hubby, you men arenā€™t easy patients!
This is for Roseā€¦my son installed a bidet when i brought hubby home from the hospital ! Best gift EVER! Tell your boysā€¦highly recommended! Just sayinā€™

19 Likes

@DougDawson Iā€™ll do the best I can. So far addys have been copied directly to the envelope then deleted. I donā€™t keep much personal info due to the nature of the game. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

I appreciate it. Just figured if you are sending a stucker to every lot winner, then you will have all the info the doners need in the end.

2 Likes

Bids have been updayed @Sailorboy and @Hermo , thanks for your bids.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be easier after the auction closes. Iā€™ll make a post for all winners to PM me their deets even if they already have a slap coming. ( I donā€™t mind to send extras if you win a lot. Donā€™t be shy!:wink:)
If members donā€™t mind Iā€™d be happy to share the info with you to streamline things for our generous seed donors. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes