SHSC-1 Overgrow Fundraiser Auction

Introduction

Greetings fellow OG’ers and welcome to my auction. I started my journey with cannabis growing back in 1989 tending clones for a girlfriend’s father. I continued as a garden rat for several years before branching out with my own space in the mid 90’s. I had a hand in some guerilla grows in the BC mountains for a few years and also in my backyard blackberry patch. From about 95 to 2005 I stretched out my space and began my attempts at breeding cannabis plants. I didn’t join the community at large and prefered to work in the shadows and simply breed with plants I liked to smoke. Always a flavor chaser and always looking for those special high potency plants. I mainly breed with plants I pheno hunt myself and I try to rigorously stress test the plants I do end up making seed with. A few years ago I started what was called the OTLB Seed Collective where I was breeding and donating the seeds to worthy causes. After a few years of that I transitioned to listing my work at Great Lakes Genetics under the Strawberry Hill SC label. The name reflects the area where I was a garden rat and learned so much from the old timers who mentored me. Digging a little deeper, I am a disabled guy and since my work place injury in 97 my focus has been on Cannabis varieties that offer true relief and a better quality of life. This is at the heart of every seed lot I try to produce.
Anyhow, I have dug into my reserves and put before you a selection of seeds that are what I feel really represents the Strawberry Hill mission and I hope you all enjoy supporting OG at the same time.
All the best from my garden to yours
SHSC-1

You can bid on lots. Each lot contains one pack. Each pack contains 10 seeds (see below).
Regular Seeds

Bidding Table

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
1 Coastal Blueberry 10 @Big_Yeloe $40
2 Coastal Blueberry 10 @Rhai88 $40
3 Coastal Blueberry 10 @Granola $30
4 Coastal Blueberry 10 @FieldEffect $50
5 Coastal Blueberry 10 @Mrgreenthumb $35
6 Coastal Blueberry 10 @cannaloop $60
7 Supercollider Kush 10 @Slammedsonoma420 $70
8 Supercollider Kush 10 @Smoklahoma $85
9 Burnin Biscuits 10 @brampie $80
10 Baked Boyscout 10 @yardgrazer $50
11 OGKB 2.0 BX4 10 @50State $45
12 OGKB 2.0 BX4 10 @Cranio $40
13 Chunk D Hashplant 10 @Oldjoints $55
14 Chunk D Hashplant 10 @FieldEffect $50
15 Pink Hog 10 @yardgrazer $50
16 Pink Hog 10 @sprinklememaynee $45
17 Triple Baked 10 @Oldjoints $20
18 Triple Baked 10 @Granola $20
19 Triple Baked 10 @CerebralMeds $20
20 Triple Baked 10 @Big_Yeloe $55

The highest bidder of this Auction will also receive
-1 circle CCN Holographic sticker 4x4in.
-1 circle CCN refrigerator magnet 4x4in.
-1 Holographic OGTW sticker 4x5in.

Strain lineage

===> Coastal Blueberry - The parent seeds were gifted to me by a long time grower from the Sunshine Coast, BC. I have been working these seeds for a few years now, pheno hunting and stress testing plants in winter indoors and trials with the offspring of my pollinations in the summer amongst a dedicated but offline group of testers both indoors but mostly outdoors.
Expect sticky stem rubs and wonderful smells of ripe blueberry and blueberry syrop. These are a fairly quick finisher at around 8 weeks.

===> Supercollider Kush - One of my personal favorites and as the title suggests… expect powerful and tasty kush types from this lot. Two of my absolute favorite Kush types… the late Mandelbrot’s Long Valley Royal and Karma Genetics Old Grandpa Scratch Ltd. It’s a match made in Kush heaven. These can be a bit long in the flowering so expect 10 weeks though the LVRK did shave some flowering time off some expressions. I dropped a dozen packs of these at GLG in 2020 and they disappeared fast. These will be the last packs I release/trade or gift so get out them bids and don’t miss these :wink:

===> Burnin Biscuits - Ya it’s a funny name but it applies here LOL Burnin Biscuits is a match up that features a stellar Biker Kush from Karma Genetics original version that I have pheno hunted out of plant selections I took to F3. So she she is Biker Kush V1F3 and the daddy was no slouch himself. From the Chunkpigs(see icmag) collection came the Fire OGKB and I found a really nice male that just begged to be paired up with that Biker gal… so I made that happen and Burnt Biscuits was born in a small seed lot so far only shared with friends. Her pedigree is Biker Kush V1F3 x Fire OGKB. The Fire OGKB is Fire OG x Cookieboi.

===> Baked Boyscout - In this seed lot Scoutbreath , a limitted release by Chunky’s bagseeds at GLG , I selected a flavor bomb and robust female that smelled hard of the OGKB and was very potent in her own right. I paired her with my stud male from the (karma) Biker Kush V1F3. The seed lot was small so only one pack is up for grabs. These seeds produce awesome plants with complex flavors and dense colas. The Flowering times will run 9 to 10 weeks.

===> OGKB 2.0 bx4 - These are also a limitted batch, made in collaboration with @lunchpale using pollen that he provided for the occasion ;). The genetic breakdown goes like this OGKB 2.0 clone X (Scoutbreath x {scoutbreath x creme brule})
*Scoutbreath by chunkypigs is ogkb 2.0 bx1
These will be fun to grow and expect some flavorful bakery shop flavors and heavy aromas on a moderate to heavy yielding frame. These are not your average small yield “cookies” trust me :wink:

===> Chunk D Hashplant - Another one I have been working for a few years that started out as seeds I won in an auction of NL5 x Deep Chunk. These came from Verdant Green’s personal collection that he put up for auction during the times of the old seedbay.
So I worked these seeds in an initial open pollination back in 2016 and then began selections for deep chunk traits. In 2018 I released the offspring of F3 selections as Chunk D Hashplant over at GLG. These also sold out in a hurry and growers sending me pics were super happy come harvest time. One grow contest winner over on z-labs grew these to an outstanding finish in Michigan and my growers here in Canada near the 49 also reported very hardy plants with really nice earthy, hashy, berry and musk type flavors. Chunky dense flowers just covered in sticky resins. Lots of fall colors in this line as well and the Deep Chunk is very well represented as the dominate gene pool in these seeds.

==> Pink Hog - A long time local cash crop clone, the BC Pink Kush clone is rumored to have come from reeferman but I have no way to verify as it’s been around so long… who knows.
I do know that it is a wonderfully gassy and mouth coating smoke with very complex kush flavors , with a sweetness in the background that is berry like but very gassy.
These seeds started again as a gift from a long time grower on the Sunshine Coast BC. He was well known for running 1500 plant grows of Pink and many other staple cash crop clones of the past decade or so. Here I have taken a pheno hunted Pink Kush Bx2 female (Pink x {pink x king john}) and crossed her to my biker V1F3 male, hunted those for a gassy and sticky stem rubbed male and hit that back to the pheno hunted Pink Kush BX2 female. So far unreleased, i have a few friends growing these out now and they are sending me nothing but good reports.

===> Triple Baked – prepare to be gassed with heavy sharp fuel overtones with ogkb in the backgroun with this interesting and very sour selection. For Triple Baked I revegged a female from the Chunkypigs collection because she was quite simply the most sour fuel smelling plant I have come across. Chunky used what he thought was the Sour Dubble clone x his OGKB Cookie boi male and released a one time small drop at GLG. In discussion with him since, he realized late that it was not the Sour Dubb but it was still a ridiculously sour fuelly potent bitch nonetheless. The female Dubble Baked I found had to be hit with something special so I brought out another vial of pollen from my favorite Karma Biker V1F3 male. Hunting the offspring of that cross I found a male with a sticky fuelly almost pissy kind of smell and hit it back to the Dubble Baked. The offspring of that back cross I am calling Triple Baked.

I will add pictures to the thread as the auction progresses, it’s just too much to add to the auction page itself. Good Luck my fellow OG’ers , lets raise some funds for this great site!!

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2023-02-20T21:59:59Z. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include, PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether or your favorite crypto (info will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is not included in the bid and will be added to the highest bid.

• :us: tracked shipping for $15,
    • :globe_with_meridians: rest of the world (not tracked) shipping $5,
    • :canada: Tracked with shipping $13
  • These will ship from Canada. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received. If a bidder is successful in winning multiple listings they will be combined under one shipping fee.

48 Likes

Thanks and welcome to our newest OG Sponsor: @SHSC-1 Strawberry Hill Seed Co.!

26 Likes

I’ve been hanging out for a while now and really enjoy this site and am pleased with the opportunity to do an auction to help support OG.
As time permits I will be throwing up some pics of these selections.
Happy Bidding and Good Luck to all!!

**Please remember , if you are placing a bid that outbids another person, please tag that person by entering @ and the user name of who you are outbidding.

20 Likes

Coastal Blueberry, pics from a test growers greenhouse light dep in Canada at 52N/3000ftelev.

30 Likes

Supercollider Kush

27 Likes

Burnin Biscuits – from my back yard test grow

and from a test growers indoor run

36 Likes

Amazing!

If I can bid 15 on lot 6 and 16 that would be fantastic!

Thank you for sharing these genetics @SHSC-1

4 Likes

Wow!
Very nice!
A lot of kinda rare, killer genetics to be found here.
The pics posted look like some real FIRE too.
Good luck on the bidding folks! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Gotcha! and thankyou for your bids :wink:

6 Likes

Auction and sponsor, that’s pretty awesome @SHSC-1 , thanks for supporting OG. Best of luck with your auction and seed company. :v:

11 Likes

10 on 1# and 7#

6 Likes

Straight up fire :fire: bro :sunglasses: :metal:t2::metal:t2:

5 Likes

hey thanx @DougDawson . It’s been in the works for a while and I’m pleased to do the auction in support of this great place. I don’t breed seed for greed and my drops at GLG can be few and far between but I’m a disabled guy and it’s all I got these days hehehe.
Becoming a sponsor here was an easy decision as it is an awesome community to be part of.
Giveaways and auctions for worthy causes has always been my thing anyways.

cheers!
and good luck everyone!!!

20 Likes

@Swe-can your bids have been recorded… Thankyou and good luck! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

$15 each on lot #5, #14 and #15 please.

3 Likes

Done!! :wink: and thank you for your bids!!

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this fundraiser for OG! The Supercollider Kush, just wow. Looks like a Bionic version of Bubba.

3 Likes

10 on 2 and 9

1 Like

$20 on lots 3,10,11,13,17

5 Likes