Congrats to all the winners!

and good on you for helping out @JohnnyPotseed ! :wink:

17 Likes

Yeahy :metal:t2::fire::star_struck::tada::confetti_ball:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Woooo hooooo for @JohnnyPotseed !!!

4 Likes

Woot woot – and already stoked for Round 2!

2 Likes

Lot 12 $100 @BCC

2 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, give me a few minutes to get thins sorted. Thank you all for your bids. Please make payments to Rose’s PayPal listing in the first post. In the note, put the NUMBER OF YOUR LOT ONLY. So if you won lot 22, just make a not that simply says 22 so they can identify you. Thanks.

9 Likes

Nice. Saw couple snipers. Once again…well done Doug and all contributors and winners.

3 Likes

Many thanks to everyone that participated and helped to make this so friggin awesome! Rose and me are speechless! There just aren’t enough words to tell y’all how much this is appreciated! The outpouring of support & well wishes, along with all the good vibes. It’s beautiful!
Again thank you all!! :exploding_head: :heart: :star_struck: :+1:

27 Likes

We all love ya johnny… like a big brother in weed

13 Likes

Ok everyone, after some quick tallying, here is what we have accomplished so far. Cash donations have reached $1290 and auction lots went for $2200 so round one has raised $3490. Way to go everyone. I am going to take a break for a bit and then kick off round 2. It will have it’s own thread so we don’t get things confused. @NDNCHILD will be reaching out to the winners for your address to send you a sticker for your winning lot. He will be sharing those addresses with me so I can share them with the donors. Stay tuned, round 2 will begin in a while. :v:

33 Likes