Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 2

Hey JP will u let me know when u receive my :email: as I’m curious how long it takes to get there from my place to ur place lol hope the Dr had good news for u

2 Likes

$60 at lot 66 @Amendment3

6 Likes

I already told DD you mailed it, I’ll let him know asap when it arrives. Thnx brother.

4 Likes

Ok awesome thank u brother :grin:

2 Likes

wow not going to be easy getting tykal’s haze respect massive @sailorboy nice choice

I’m listening to allman brothers mountain jam that means…

I’m going $50 on lot #50 @Pixie65 nothing personal I like those guys seeds

5 Likes

Bids updated and donations recorded. Thanks everyone. :v:

2 Likes

Keep me posted on that sannies jack
It was some of the strongest weed I ever smoked

3 Likes

$30 on #41 and #43 @Rastafarhigh and @Amendment3

This arrived with my 2 gal fabric
Pots - the card is pretty awesome also

12 Likes

This is simply amazing! Rose and I are so grateful to all of you great people for coming to the rescue here! The outpouring of love, well wishes, and supporting vibes are beyond anything we could’ve hoped for. This is going to help make our lifes so much easier, any description of what this truly means is not enough to express ourselves!
Thank you, one and all!!
This is so deeply appreciated! OverGrow rules!
I think it proves Karma is a real thing, we’ve always tried to donate to help any on the site with funds and seeds also tips ,etc. Now it’s our turn, and we never expected this day to come, but here it is.

30 Likes

That’s awesome that actually some pretty cool merch

So glad to see the out pouring love of the OG FAM here helping JP n ROSE an ya in a believer of KARMA ur exactly getting ur Fair share of GOOD KARMA keep up the amazing work OG FAM let those bidding wars grow n grow lol

2 Likes

17 Likes

The oxacana I offer was originally from the federation repo I had 4 female all string of pearls phenom the where pollinated by the best male she should take 13 to 16 weeks to finish

Here is chuckys bride I’m offering is from the Escobar tribute
In flower at 4.5 weeks should be done 65 to 70 days to finish
Stacking nicely her hairs are already changing color to orange ish color

24 Likes

Sweetening the Pot

10 seeds each

Spirit x Cake Fighter in Lot #92

Bye-Ya x Miles Ahead in lots #85 & #86

10 Likes

60$ back at ya @Coconuts lot 86

2 Likes

Truth is ive never seen you be anything but nice to people on this website @JohnnyPotseed thats why i threw my packs in. People have sent me a lot, why not use it to help out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always seemed to be easier being nice to folks, than being mean. lol Plus I enjoyed helping out when I could.

5 Likes

Also when i was new here i read about your method to germinate lots of seeds with castings. I always found that interesting and valuable to know.

2 Likes

Always glad to hear some tips I hand out are found useful to folks. From rescuing animals up to helping out people in need, my family has always been just that kinda way.

9 Likes