Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 2

I usually go with paper towels and ziplocs for labelling reasons. But i enjoyed the information. Germination is complex, involves enzymes and benefacterial microbes/bacteria, earthworm castings of quality source providing synergy and synthesis instead of attempting sterile germination and still getting fungal infections like mold or damping off. Plus germinating hundreds of seeds like farmers do require different tools not ziplocs and paper towels and peroxide.

1 Like

I use that method for anything from a couple of beans to hundreds. Of course, now that I’m retired from commercial growing. I don’t use/need it for large numbers of beans. lol But putting some good WC into a jar lid and cover works!

9 Likes

That Oaxacan is stunning @Papalag

2 Likes

90sKush via @Bobgrows
I believe they are lot #67 :purple_heart: :fire:

21 Likes

How are the notifications being handled for the first auction? We’ll get a PM with the winning bidders info once they’ve paid?

Ok OG, all bids updated. Have a good night. :v:

3 Likes

Speaking of OG’s. What’s up bud, :metal:

1 Like

Lots 46, 51, 72, 73. $25 @mota

5 Likes

OMG that is absolutely stunning lol

2 Likes

U to Doug u need it the most Mr busy busy 3 jobs a day savings lives non stop some hero’s don’t wear capes an @DougDawson u are one of those people anywho have a good night

3 Likes

$25 on #84. @Amendment3 . Thank you.

1 Like

$30 on #59 @rastafarhigh

4 Likes

Good morning OG, had to work early, but will update your bids as soon as I can. :v:

2 Likes

Hey bud, not running around saving lives. I work in 3 hospitals doing MPS and IT support. I fix the equipment, the docs and nurses do the life saving. :v:

5 Likes

Ok everyone, bids have been updated. Have an amazing day. :v:

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . I recently had some seeds give me a hard time germing. Then I remembered your WC method. Most popped.

5 Likes

Glad it worked for ya!

4 Likes

Nobody in a good morning mood, lol. Ah Wednesday.

5 Likes

I would argue that you do the same. As someone who’s living with a pacemaker, I wouldn’t want to be taken care of nurses and doctors that don’t have a good IT guy! The tech and it’s upkeep is just as important as the nurses and doctors now a days!

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

Good morning @LonelyOC . Thanks bud, I am part of the machine I suppose. From the cleaners all the way up to the surgeons, I guess we all do are part. Have a great day bud. :v:

7 Likes