(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

Thanks Doug for doing this and to all the great people that are helping out with the seed donations .

13 Likes

Is it too late to add another donation of seeds ? IF not I’ll put up 2 15 pack of the Double CripXmas (A2 x BX2) and 2 12 pack of Island Crippy for this fundraiser. Sorry to hear you’ve fallen on tough times @toastyjakes but I hope it turns the corner soon.

27 Likes

Woo you weren’t kidding. What a lovely thing to do for toasty. Big thanks to the site, the donors, and Doug! Can’t wait.

12 Likes

Can basic members bid also ? There is alot to read and I’ve not found an answer , I can’t find where to introduce myself yeat

14 Likes

This list is crazy, gonna try and sway the queen to let me bid.

6 Likes

try this thread. welcome to og.

10 Likes

Welcome, my friend. A perfect time to join :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2:

7 Likes

Check this out @mattypturbo
Some really good stuff here. Small donation via PayPal. Prolly gonna try grabbing a batch.

4 Likes

@DougDawson Saw that the list was quite saturated already. But if there is room I would like to donate a slot with Chem Core F2, Dragon Core F1, Chem Daddy Core F1 and Strawberry Death Blast F1 to the cause to help @toastyjakes out.

Pz :v:t2:

25 Likes

I would like to donate some packs to the cause also. Mail sent!

13 Likes

@toastyjakes I’m registered with the USDA and would love to know more about what your doing with the hogs.

9 Likes

This is amazing @DougDawson ! I missed your all-call for beans but if you are still accepting donations for this to help out @toastyjakes I’d like to help out with some of my gear as well. :+1:

All the best to everyone involved!

:hugs:

19 Likes

Good morning, OG. I am not ignoring you all. I just ran out of time last night and have no access to OG outside my phone, so I will be responding to everyone after work. I will be cleaning up the formatting of the auction lots and will get this going once it’s all done.

30 Likes

15 Likes

Beautiful attitude, brother @DougDawson :clap:
Congratulations to everyone involved…

:metal:t3:

8 Likes

Just got overtime at work approved for covering cost of said Auction! We got your back @toastyjakes!! Good vibes sent to you and your wife​:v::heart:

11 Likes

WOW!!! That’s a lot of beans on offer for a great cause. Thanks for arranging this @DougDawson , and thanks to the many top-notch growers for contributing their time and talents!

6 Likes

I think we should make an auction to pay a better internet connection to @DougDawson :laughing:

You rock!

5 Likes

And just in case anyone is bidding on any of my beans, I will include a surprise puck, all packed in a Bart head.

18 Likes

Lol, I have good internet but can’t access OG at work. They have blocked it from all wifi :roll_eyes: So I only have my phone until I get home.

8 Likes