(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

This community is amazing! Extremely thoughtful and very giving!

4 Likes

Yeah, I did second level server support for 2 major banks at my last job for 13 years, I know my way around a server. Just not worth it as it risks my job and reputation. I got my phone for such things.

19 Likes

I should have known you know uhuh. Now shutting up to leave room for the auction.

3 Likes

I don’t blame you haha

3 Likes

Go figure I just spent over an hour reformatting it so it was a bit cleaner because I seen you said you were only working from your phone… and then I see @Northern_Loki took care of it lol

If you need an alternate one exists :laughing:

7 Likes

way to rally the troops and circle the wagons Mr Doug! nice work and wow oh wow. what a selection this auction has. lots of fire for a great cause. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, by the time I had reached my 3rd site where I could get out my laptop he had already done it. Sorry you spent the time but thanks for doing so. :v:

8 Likes

Hello. Yes, a basic member can bid on the auction. Welcome to OG. :v:

8 Likes

You were using up that much bandwidth!!! Makes sense tbh…

Dude! Solid Admin Ninjitsu @Northern_Loki !

8 Likes

Ok all you patient OGers, it’s time to get this rocking and rolling. I have posted the first 40 lots which will be up until 9pm EST on Sunday. Once closed I will post the other 28 lots. That way this is easier for all to follow. So good luck and happy bidding. Just remember why we are all here and doing this. This is a great cause for a wonderful member and his family so bid with your heart, not with your head. Now without further adieu…

this-is-houston-go-for-launch

rocket_launch-640x350-ezgif.com-resize

28 Likes

$40 on lot #34 please

10 Likes

You got it, first bid in.

9 Likes

$20 on lots 1-33
$20 on lots 35-40

22 Likes

Madman bid 780 dollars

10 Likes

ezgif.com-resize (2)

12 Likes

I will bid 100 on #12 @Oldjoints

9 Likes

All updated @Oldjoints and @Hashpants . Thanks to you both. :v:

7 Likes

@DougDawson can we pin the thread?

:arrow_forward: Also

For those curious about the two lots with (T-SHIRTS)
Here are the available OG designs I can put on them.

A couple examples of past designs for auction winners.
e16c79cd6ae2eecb9d162f197f690289c6e93d03_2_500x500

21 Likes

How do I get a @BIGJ t-shirt?

8 Likes

$50 lot 1 @Oldjoints
$50 lot 21 @Oldjoints

10 Likes