🎥 August Picture of the month Contest ~POLL~

Congratulations @schmarmpit you have won the month of August, those shots were beauty!! I’ll be in contact soon.

5 Likes

Congrats @schmarmpit! was sure the lil lizard was going to win this one. Was definitely a tough one this month

3 Likes

Good morning, sweet surprise! Thanks everyone for voting, and @Mongobongo for this awesome monthly contest. Sign up if you haven’t yet!

I also thought the lizard would win it for sure. All I needed was two solid months of everyone looking at my hairy spider instead.

I was so visually enamored by that plant in my entry pics that I attempted my first reveg with it. It worked great and starting vegging again after only a couple weeks.

9 Likes

@schmarmpit what strain?

3 Likes

Congrats @schmarmpit and well done!

4 Likes

Seed Junky, Orange Push Pop F2. He called them OPP BX, but really it was F1 mom x F1 dad I think, so F2?:

9 Likes

@schmarmpit congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: that’s a great shot my friend
Paps

4 Likes

Congratulations @schmarmpit.
I’m usually on top of this, but I missed the polls. I’m a bad member, I’ll go sit in a corner :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

congrats to schmarmpit nice pics bro im going to have to step it up for the next one lol

4 Likes

Congratulations on your winning shot! Great photo!

4 Likes

Congrats man, those were great shots. I liked the leaf shot. :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats @schmarmpit, I also missed the polls. Theres always next month. Great pic absolutely love the color :sunglasses::purple_heart:
Happy growing :seedling:

7 Likes

Congrats @schmarmpit it’s well deserved for sure!

5 Likes

Congrats@schmarmpit

3 Likes

Congrats!.. :+1:…cheerz… :fist_left:…h00k…

5 Likes

August is already closed. You may want to participate in current POTM: