Australian Trading Post 2.0

What have you to trade if any? Make a list of what you have and put it up here mate :slight_smile:

Sos for the delay in postingā€¦ This is not an exhaustive list but currently I have.

Malawi Gold/Panama Red Fem
Crtical 2.0/Big Bud/Super Skunk/Headband Fem
Critical 2.0 Fem
Tangie Reg
Tangie/Crocket Haze ( sour lime cut) Fem
Incredible Bulk (Fem ) getting old these seeds so viability is average.
(Bubba Kush/Gods Gift) X (Big Bud X Super Skunk) fkn awesome strain

Tutenkahmen X Gorilla Glue Fem
Cinderella 99 Fem
Cinderella 99 X Crocket Haze Reg
Cinderella 99 X Gorilla Glue Fem
Crockets Haze/Gorilla Glue

Currently in the process of growing seeds

Somango/Malawi Gold (should be some super Mango phenoā€™s in this)

( working on a purple project)

9lb Hammer Fem
Black Dog/9Lb Hammer (Black Hammer) Fem
Bubbas Gift/9lb hammer Fem
Blueberry/9lb hammer Fem
Purple Peyote X9lb hammer
(Bubba Kush/Gods Gift) X (Big Bud X Super Skunk) x 9lb hammer fem
Skywalker OG X 9bl Hammer

6 Likes

Gā€™day my down under brothers !! , just back into outdoor ,and seeing whats what and where . I have some land-race sativaā€™s
I gathered in my travels mostly from Guinea and Madagascar ā€¦ I will be testing them for germ rates in a few weeks -so keep you posted if they are a goer

8 Likes

Gday mate. Just wondering if you know what that New Guinea strain is? When I was a young fella we had some new guinea gold come through and Iā€™d love to get my hands on some seeds for preservation purposes.

Howzit Jay
Nah sorry Iā€™m talking about west Africa mate
Guinea :guinea: in west Africa
Iā€™d love some PNG strain as well lol

1 Like

No wuckers mate. Iā€™m thinking the NG gold must be bred out/lost by now. And all those times I cursed seeds and threw them in the garden/wherever :cry:
Well, save what we can hey.
Good to have you on board mate, OG has some awesome peeps here, and a shit tonne of knowledgeable folks.
Iā€™m SEQ myself. Sing out if youā€™re close(ish) and need pots, media or something. Chances are we can help :wink:

1 Like

That goes for all Aussies if course. Apart from @ozzie, because heā€™s from Victoria bitter land :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Is anyone interested in doing a Christmas exchange, like the Canadians are?
Iā€™ll start. (20 seeds in 2x 10 packs)
Iā€™ll send a card to whoever offers to send to the next person on the list.
Of course, weā€™ll have to share our safe addy, just do that in pm ONLY.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ll go along with this as well. I got a good stash of beans just sitting there not doing muchā€¦

1 Like

Thanks a heap Jay ā€¦we need to keep the strains that we have in Oz going strong mate ā€¦ pity Iā€™m way over in WA ā€¦ just been home and checked out a patch i planted out back in mid September - trying an experimental style guerrilla grow ,as I am away a lot working for long periods ā€¦ I will try and post a couple of vids of the progress , but happy ā€¦man am I !!
all but one survived 8 weeks all alone and all are around the 2 foot mark , not bad at all lol

5 Likes

Domestic mail is pretty cool.
Itā€™s the import/export that can suck, like we all know. Still, when you send local better to be a little discreet yea.?
I thought we had a few more Aussies here nudge nudge wink wink
Nearly Christmas fellas, hold the line!

Iā€™ll join in on future run iā€™m running low but a great idea.

2 Likes

Hi Jay. Iā€™m in SEQ and got some Black Domina x Black Domina seeds (Auto) if you got anything to trade?

Or anyone else in Australia for that matter? :slight_smile:
They are really similar to the Dark Devilā€™s that I ran recently if anyoneā€™s interested. Hit me up as I got plenty to share.

Cheers lads.

7 Likes

Any fellas in South or WA? @livingthedream
Looking for some travel and work.
Got MC,DG, 100+crane, LF RL, pick/pack. roof/construction exp. Labouring is good.
Not a dumb kumpf.
Open to what ever work is about.
Even got a swag and billy if needed.
Contact me here, because I donā€™t have a phone, or a ute to go buy a new phone.

2 Likes

@Jay
Mate Iā€™ll reach to a few folk , usually plenty on around the place - unfortunately for most it youā€™d have to be here to get a start
Have you looked into labour hire mobs in WA ?
Iā€™ve been out of the scene for the past 10 years myself but I will see what I can shake loose if you still keen
Beware the police state

1 Like

Flame the Stoning Crows Mate, good to see so many Ozys here! I been trying some Vietnamese and have some extra seeds for trades if anyone interested. Mine are all outdoor grows in soil so no rush as wont be starting another grow until spring.Its been one helluva long hot summer this year in WA as well as the rest of Oz, looking forward to a cool change, forgot what rain is like!

3 Likes

How they hanging @Ace

I might be interested in trading , just trying top up the Madagascan beans atm

1 Like

Cool, no hurry wont be doing anything until late winter

1 Like

Hey @Jay
Sorry got a tad weighted down with the bosses sneaky handballs of all the crap stuff he is too lazy to complete ā€¦ well officially itā€™s call delegation apparently lol
So on to your question
Are you wanting to go into the mining sector
Or you prefer to maintain a small amount of freedom of choice in your life ?
If mining is the direction , then ya crane tickets n such will help out. I can pm ya a list of preferred labour hire joints to sign on with .
Dependant on work experience you be a shot at the - plant shutdown crews
These fly around the state pretty all the time , doing rebuilds/ shuts on processing plant and the like
Mostly FIFO but there are a few DIDO options out there as well
Or
If ya would rather not
Then I can chat to my peoples for recommendations on crane and rigger hire places

I can point ya in the right direction for companies to reach out to , you could sign up with them before you even crossed the boarder into the blessed lands

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t do FIFO again, itā€™s been the best years of my life being the stay at home dad after being ā€˜made redundantā€™ after I was injured.

2 Likes