Australian Trading Post 2.0

Houston we have touchdown…

1 Like

All good on beans arrival

2 Likes

Just popping in to say hello.

Hello!!

1 Like

I’ve seen that a few times Pedro… work injury turned into retirement or redundancy … got keep the stats looking good for the board … I see you haven’t been idle either mate , on track to master your hobby looking at your threads

1 Like

Yeh mate I had a window seat 4 hours after filling in an injury report, they didn’t pick me up from the airport or send me to doctors or even book me in. Just received a redundancy letter 3 days later.

Yeah … you sit through pre shift meetings and have “ We care about our employees “ rammed down ya throat … then they do this … unreal

1 Like

got some bog sour bubble to trade

4 Likes

Hey everyone.

Im an aussie grower as well. Just starting out only got bag seeds if anyone wants to start too. Happy to give for free.

Im looking for any strain would be helpful so i know what im growing.

1 Like

I’m looking for an old member by the name of rodwal, was a great friend. He used to grow one called bronze whaler. Would love to get back in touch with him and also find some of his old works. Miss ya Rod! Ctg here!

Have a whole bunch of bag seed ‘Pineapple Express’ that I’m willing to trade for anything fem, preferably auto but I’m not fussed.

1 Like

Hey Ozzies where are you all, lockdowns are over :joy:

3 Likes

Hi guys, I’m late to the party. I was hoping for a bit more action here.
Is anyone interested in trading clones or seeds?
I got some seeds of crosses I made and hopefully a few clones very soon of the plants I grow at the moment.
Happy new year to all Aussies here!

4 Likes

Hey dude as an Aussie do you have any knowledge on Tony Bowers creations?

1 Like

I’m not an Aussie, but I live down under… never heard of Tony Bower…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mullaway Man he is also known by

Ah… that rings a bell. I think he’s aboriginal and I think I know someone who had a strain made that guy to treat his illness with it.

1 Like

He doesn’t look it but yeah made Cleverman as a good medicinal strain , kinda the Aussie Charlottes Web

2 Likes

Hi guys, I found some seeds to share in my seed stash.
I have 10x regular f2’s of Erdbeerli x Ogkush Lemonlarry from AlpineSeeds. The strains was never released commercially, it was given to my friend from icmag at a cannabis event in europe. They came from Mike himself and my friend made seeds with them.
The Erdbeerli is a legendary outdoor strain from Switzerland and the ogkush came from elite genetics before alpine did a lot of work with it.

I was hunting the ogkll for years since I tried it first in 2010 and that lead me to these beans. I finally got back what I lost, now you can have this cross before they get lost in my fridge.

@LemonadeJoe is it OK to give seeds away in this thread? I was thinking of a little game like in the other threads,just exclusively for Aussies. I’ll wait for your thumb up before I go ahead.
Cheers, stiff

4 Likes

Cool, they sound great. It would be good to get a little more action in here! Anyone sitting on old school Aussie strains and interested in some trades?

4 Likes

Ok…fuck it. Lemonade Joe seems to be busy…I’m going ahead and take the risk of getting in trouble. I guess a trading post is simply there for trading seeds/cuts… so be it. Up for grabs is a 10pack of regular F2’s Erdbeerli x Ogkush Lemonlarry from AlpineSeeds.

Since I’m a german living in your beautiful country I would like to introduce some german tradition to you guys.
Every new year’s eve on pretty much every channel they play a theatrical play on the tele which was the first cooperation between Germany and England after the war ended…I guess to strengthen the bond and break the cycle of old behaviours and patterns.
It’s called “dinner for one”:

A 90’s birthday of an english lady celebrating with her dead friends which are all played by the poor old butler James, since they’re all dead.
He has to act, speak and most importantly drink for all the characters he’s playing that night and as you may suspect, shit will go sideways under the influence :joy:

So here’s the deal:
First one to tell me the names of the four gentlemen, will win the seeds. (Spelling them wrong still wins you the seeds)
Since here’s not much action you might just wanna watch the 15min short movie instead of googleing the heck out of it. But that’s really up to you…whatever it takes to come up with the names

Enjoy…good luck

3 Likes