Az growers, share your desert grows here?

U planning on running additional light to keep em up at night? If u throw em straight outdoors they gonna flower. Gotta have em start as seedlings in March so they can recognize the days getting longer before they are sexually mature or provide night light to keep em awake

1 Like

Since I’m in the middle of no where and all we have is lowes or home Depot I get it there 5 bucks a bag of .5 cubic ft, I suggest a tarp and a sledge hammer on a hard surface to break it into smaller pieces though

1 Like

Yeah, I am doing a seed run if I can get a male out of any of them, they are Afghan Mazar Sharif landrace.

3 Likes

Gotta keep this thread alive y’all
Got my first pink plant to go with those purples

5 Likes

Grease monkey is loving the cold rain

8 Likes

6 Likes

Jilly Bean x Platinum Kush

2 Likes

Nice, looks good

1 Like

Merry Christmas my AZ OG family

4 Likes

Merry Christmas in the desert! From House Rock Valley and the Arizona Strip, down to the Chiricahuas. From the hot dust of Ajo, up to the 4 Corners. From Red Rocks of Sedona, down Oak Creek Canyon to the Valley. From the Santa Catalinas, to the Dragoons. From the petrified forests of Holbrook and Winslow, to the cool waters of the Colorado River, to the summit of San Francisco Peak, and everywhere in-between!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas from the big city. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes

8 Likes

What up my az growers, how’s things growing on, we gotta revive this thread since the season is getting started

1 Like

Due to lurking in the landrace threads here on OG I recently became obsessed with seeking out some great sativas over the past couple months so I just dropped several seeds into some water + h2o2 yesterday in anticipation of next Saturday’s full moon.

Just about to chop another Lemon Thunder clone 1:1 CBD:THC
currently at 8 weeks :arrow_heading_down:

Black Cream Auto that is 6 weeks old :arrow_heading_down:

G13HP x V-1 from @V4vendetta via a freebie from a server auction. It’s at 7 1/2 weeks and was moved to the greenhouse a week ago but I think I’m going to flower them indoors as I assume they have already began the flowering cycle based on current daylight hours. Neither has shown their gender yet but they are nice looking plants to me. :arrow_heading_down:

Have some other crosses of my own going and several autos that aren’t worth looking at and may never be worth looking at since I seem to suck at growing autos! I guess I just do better with plants that can take some roughing up. Will likely be planting many more varieties as we move into summer.

Anyone planting inground this season? Looking forward to seeing all the AZ grows.

8 Likes

Looking good bud and an awesome lineup! Super cool to see some of Colorado sativa’s stuff in there since I posted his link in that landrace thread, looking forward to the updates!!

@highminwin I know u ain’t in az but theres the same genetics you were kind enough to share with me getting popped, thought u may want to follow along on em :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ohhhh yeaaa! for sure i’ll bookmark this thread and pull up a seat. thanks for tagging me @AzSeaindooin420! i’m in socal, so while it ain’t az, lets say we’re distant climate cousins. :stuck_out_tongue: i can definitely learn a lot from this.

when i had emailed with him, gerry from colorado sativas (very nice guy) had said that some of his favorites were the panama, queen mother, new caledonia, and a number of others.

hey @deeez99, i’ve got a bunch of colorado sativas other seeds. you want me to drop some in the mail for you?

2 Likes

How much water do you figure you guys lose to evaporation from the heat/dryness? For example I have 3 foot plants that go through about a gallon a week. Thoughts?

Hey what’s up and thanks for the offer. He definitely has several more that I was interested in and was doing my best to hold off until I grew a few out. I don’t know if you have some of what I’ve listed above but would certainly be down to share/swap. Which ones did you end up picking up?

2 Likes

I couldn’t even tell ya how much water they get in a watering haha, in my greenhouse I’ve been 3-5 days between waterings. Right now I’m at every 3 with my tomato plants out there in 5 gallons just chugging away producing tomatoes but wouldn’t need to water other stuff for an extra day or two if I didnt want to

1 Like

Wait for it… U just opened Pandora’s box… Lol

I thought my stash was rediculous, we gotta get @highminwin growing some of these babies, we’re having to much fun without him

2 Likes