Azad Kashmir Expansion

Some Kashmir bud grown by @DiggySoze
(Smoke report)
Id say the buds been curing for a month an a half.
Still super sticky, healthy / beautiful seeds.
She kinda stayed darker green thru drying.
Its got a menthol taste and a little menthol smell but with just a hint of something else, that i cant describe.
The high is great took me damn near 30 mins to make this post lol.
I like how the Kashmir had some thicker branches too i think she will make a great outdoor plant.
Which is why im going to be running these outdoors come spring.
So the Kashmir was 9 outta 10
(Because i didnā€™t grow it):wink:
Would recommend to grow to all.
Cheers.:v:

15 Likes

That is so fucked up someone would do that. Glad you were all ok.

4 Likes

( still working on quotes. Sorry) if you get out there as soon as the top two or three inches of soil thaw out and plant nice size cloves, you can still get garlic this fall. This works with rocambole type for sure

• List item

. (I also saw a video where whole entire garlic bulbs were put in the top half of a clear plastic water bottle, with water up to the base of the bulb and they sprouted Roots and started growing tops in a window sill. Separate the garlic cloves at planting time. The water bottle is cut where it starts to narrow at the very top so the bulb fits perfectly in there. )))The garlic will not be as big as it otherwise could be, but when I did it this way I was very surprised that some got over 2 and 1/2 inches. If you do plant early, as the soil thaws, try to mulch heavily with something for the cold snaps that follow to protect the unrooted garlic cloves from heaving out of the ground during a frost. If possible remove the mulch on warm days. Put it back for cold snaps. I didnā€™t do this and had issues with frost and if I was unable to plant in the fall again, I would definitely use this method in the spring. We do have a cool summer where I live, and our garlic doesnā€™t usually Harvest until the last part of July to early August. German red.

3 Likes

Menthol weed is amazing. It mixes nice with citrus. How long did the high last? Was it instant or creeper type?

1 Like

Ty. Needless to say that was thee last time street grass ever graced my lungs. Fuck those assholes downtown. Take a couple a10ā€™s and do strafe runs with that vulcan. Theyd look like a flash mob doing the Macarena! If you deal F or H you should be put to deathšŸ‘.

That Asad is looking potent main! I gotta run more stuff. Im trying to fit about 20 in mom dukes room and 20 in my aunts room. Its hard in the PJs to grow.:blush:

Yall ladies and gents be safe. Cakes n pies! Cakes n Pies! Im a fat boi please stop lol.:grin::v:. Went from grass to baking a gun in a cake. The bullets would be candles obviously dont light themā€‹:rofl:

Its 3am. I better leave before the bacon shows up.:v:

4 Likes

No doubt my friend. The world would be a better place.

4 Likes

I threw out over 1000 of them last summer. Going to pickle them this yr I think.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the beauty of organics. I like yr soil mix. I read in a book by Phil nauta that an insect canā€™t recognize a plant as a food source if it is growing in a balanced soil. The plant wonā€™t admit the proper signals for the bug to say " oooooh, this looks nice! Let me have a snack". Do you attribute yr lack of bugs to a balanced soil or yr Bio weapon plant matter ? ( rosemary,garlic, etc. )

7 Likes

In my case it was the species* of caterpillar.

2 Likes

I hate catapillers they love destroying buds

4 Likes

Where i am their turds are often the source of bud rot. Luckily not many on my old strains, but they liked the sativas.

4 Likes

I was just looking through the thread again and Came Upon This. Although I already responded, I hadnā€™t known about grilling garlic scapes. Picking strawberries one day, a lady started talking about how good they were. That night after I got home I fired up the grill( which means my wife fired up the grill lolā€¦ my cooking skills are on par with my computer skills unfortunately.) You may have told me about grilling these a while ago and if you did Iā€™m sorry Iā€™d forgotten. So for grilling, A little bit of olive oil, and some salt and pepper to taste. Straight on the grill like a burger. No foil or anything. Grill for maybe 10 minutes or so. 5 minutes on each side. It tastes a bit like asparagus, with a slight garlicky hint. But I would say the taste is unique. The minute we tasted it we couldnā€™t believe we threw ours out last year. Itā€™s almost like the asparagus season is extended for another month. You have to try it if you havent!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got some AZADS in soil now. 4. Hopfilly some femaleā€¦maybe even males. Might try my hand at making seeds. !

IMG_20220503_163128|690x310

7 Likes

And nowā€¦ AZAD 100 days in the flower tent .LOL
Still no amber. But will be chopping today.

9 Likes

Thats one sexy nugg!!!. I too am a fat kid at heart !!! Making me hungry !!

I canā€™t figure the quote out either . But who the fuck puts f on weed . Hopefully it was just trace amounts from being in same vicinity, but Iā€™ve heard that shit can kill. How were the effects ?

1 Like