Azar Kashmir seed run signup

Thank you @firehead

2 Likes

Lol am I slow or what

1 Like

Thanks very much @firehead and thanks for the tag @anon93244739 , just got to the lake and saw it. Appreciate both of you.

5 Likes

I’m seriously torn. I just popped 24 that originated from @Worcestershire_Farms and I don’t wanna 1. Take more from you to fill the fridge, nor 2. Don’t wanna take seeds from you that could go to somebody else/new :disappointed:

Past that, I just germed some Kashmir seeds on the 24th! So for anyone who pops these soon, lets compare and contrast!

4 Likes

What a beast. So much love flying around here at OG. :heart: :fire: :heart:

3 Likes

@Blue do you mind if I take your place? Pretty sure I remember you being international. My apologies if I am wrong…

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground no you are not wrong but i was getting them sent through to me via a us address but you are more than welcome to them… happy growing

2 Likes

No way, we can do that?! I’m about to get an address on every continent, gonna call me OTUG International, Lol. It’s all good brother you can have them, I don’t know if @firehead will be opening up another one for international so this could be your only shot. I’ll just wait and see what happens…thanks though. Appreciate you and everyone. Especially @firehead for sending out these amazing beans! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground its all good please enjoy them… plenty of seeds always floating about… its hard to decide what to grow…

3 Likes

Where are the countries’ flags? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag was super hot today and atv speedo just broke which shuts down all power so had to water the cows with my old 1942 tractor which is annoying to haul trailers with. Anyways. Was to friggin busy and missed it. Would have actually grown these too.

2 Likes

Well I’m sure we can work something out when I get them.
What brand is that 42?

2 Likes

1942 Ford 2n 6 volt. Paid 6 or 700 bucks. Like 6 years ago. Starter broke almost right away. I’m sure that’s why guy was selling. But on those old girls you just take it out and knock off the rust and good as new. And needed a new battery this year. She’s bailed me out a lot of times now.

4 Likes

Those are little work horses. Staple of every farm.
Spent a lot of time on 8n and 9n in the hay fields.

2 Likes

@Qtip , I removed you from the list… just cause I already mailed yours out yesterday.

So, theres one more open slot on the list, if someone else wants to jump in

5 Likes

Heck yeah brother! The cow god’s looked down and graced me with this opportunity I can feel it. Craziness aside. Thanks @firehead

6 Likes

@Chronickyle, Glad you found a seat! send me an addy, and I’ll get them out to you

2 Likes

@firehead
If I PayPal you (or Venmo,etc…) $12 for 10x$1.20 international stamps would you open 10 additional international spots? I know there is more cost to them than that so $15 or even $20?

3 Likes

Glad you got a spot.

You can put that off as long as your willing to use the crank instead of the button.

1 Like

I’ll park on a hill but I don’t mess with the crank. Seen that crank, crank a few body parts.

2 Likes