Azar Kashmir seed run signup

Yup keep your head clear and arms loose. I find the danger lies on the other end and seen more damage from the pto than the crank.

2 Likes

@Dirtron, I’m going to check the international rules/costs/postage tomorrow, when I go to post office.
So, I may still be opening up some slots for overseas as well. Stay tuned. Updates to follow…

3 Likes

I am US and already on list so it wouldn’t be for me but to help out and make it possible for internationals to participate…

Just lemme know and I am happy to help defray some cost…

2 Likes

If anyone drops out, I would like to get on the list :v:

Amazing OG spirit @Dirtron! Have this gold Cup :trophy:and fine time piece :watch:. I’ve heard virtual items are going for big bucks! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @blue!!

Really OG of you @Dirtron to offer to do that for the International members!

@firehead if you open it up a bit to international members, could you please tag @Blue or add him to the wiki? I feel bad I stole his spot lol

1 Like

I really appreciate the offer. I need to get through all the gems I have already. Just extending a good word to him for offering it up to the community!

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I’ve missed a bunch of small seed opportunities lately. @Enjoi802 just did 3 Master Thai strains that I missed, and now this one. Damn. :upside_down_face:

Very nice give away @firehead, and congrats on a successful run. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

8 Likes

@Guitarzan no worries bud, I’ll share with you when they come in…

2 Likes

Thanks for this great opportunity @firehead!
@anon93244739 thanks for tagging me!

2 Likes

If you want a USA flag type “:” then “us” and it’ll pop up.

4 Likes

I fixed it for you buddy :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow I had been waiting for this and hadn’t been on a few days and boom gone

Update.
If you were on the sign up list, and sent me your address… the beans all went into the post office this afternoon. They are on the way.
If your address is still in the messages, and you are concerned about it… it is safe to remove.

I am still waiting on a couple more addresses, and once I get those I am going to see how many international stamps I have left over… and I may be able to open up a couple intl slots.

Enjoy, everyone!

14 Likes

Thanks very much, appreciate it.

1 Like

Looks like i got edited of the wiki. Oh well, no worries :smiley:

Thanks @firehead :raised_hands:

Got these today @firehead, wanted to say thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks again @firehead really looking forward to those seeds. And thank you for producing and sharing them, really OG of you brother :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks @firehead! This is very generous of you