POK (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) is how I’ll refer to this strain, formerly referred to as Azad Kashmir
Doing another expansion run, with a new batch of clean seeds from one of the original sources.
This variety has some unique traits that make it very desirable to growers looking for something a bit different.
- A very rugged plant! Good cold tolerance. Some drought resistance.
- Wild looking. As in, feral! Aggressive toothing on dark green, leathery leaves.
- Odd terpenes. Burnt rubber, eucalyptus, funky stank
- Very smooth smoke
- Complex and potent high that feels more like a sativa
- 11-12 weeks to flower
- Some are very leafy and trimming is a chore
- Herming. Yeah, It’s a wild domesticate/landrace, so this will always be a possibility
Only seven seeds were sent to me. As long as I get 100% germ rate, this should still be an ok population.
If anyone else has a pack of originals from barefrog and wants to donate to expand to gene pool, send me a PM
I will only cull plants from this small batch if they show SERIOUS genetic problems.
And into the pool they go!!