Back To The Basics (Trying New Genetics)

Also Notice the Omg #1 has more indica traits and the Omg #2 Has more sativa traits so getting more interested.

Day 10
Feed
(Advance Nutrients)
15 ml - Brown
15 ml - Pink
15 ml - Green
(Botanicare)
15 ml - Cal Mag
(Cyco Nutrients)
15 ml - B1
(Remo Nutrients)
15 ml - Kelp
(Green Planet)
5 ml - Carbo Boost
Temperature 23 Degrees Celsius
Humidity 58%
1- 18oz cup each (473ml) Around the outside of pot.
Lights On 24/7

Not sure how I missed this thread, very detailed! Will be watching!

1 Like

Day 11
Just got my led x 810 watt back from the shop so I have spaced everything out . I also have raised the lights to 44" inches above canopy. Both the lights are at 100 % and man is it blinding , I would normally have them at 50 % and have them closer and save power but due to not wanting to plug in the gavita master controller because that’s what messed up my light in the first place ill be running them full wattage. after having them on for 3 hours I have noticed some light stress, Im sure they will get used to it. I have the lights as high as they can be in the tent and I’m not planning to move them closer to the canopy till mid flower, just going to let them grow into the light.

Today will be a dry back day.
Temps 29-30 degrees Celsius
I have no ac so my temps are high, I do have a exhaust on 24/7 and have one of the bottom flaps of the tent open to draw air.

Day 12
Wow amazing what a little more light can do these girls are getting ready for war.
Feed
(Advance Nutrients)
15ml- Brown
15ml- Pink
15ml- Green
(Botanicare)
15ml- Cal Mag
(Cyco Nutrients)
15ml- B1
(Remo Nutrients)
15ml-Kelp
(Green Planet)
5ml- Carbo boost

PH 6.6
Room temperature 29 degrees Celsius
Humidity 46%
1 cup to 75% of them. 3/4 of a cup to the other 25%
Reason why I’m adding less is because some are slower than the others
1 cup= 473ml and again this is a 5 gallon bucket mix, still watering around the outside of pots.

1 Like

10 Likes

On day 12 I put the lights from 18 to 6 just due to the light stress, give them a bit of a break.
I will probably continue this for the rest of the veg cycle. Ive decided to stick with the strawberry cough and tropicana banana and not switch them out with the rockstar. This run wont be to their full potential, because they are still trying to transition from early outdoor flower to veg, hence of the really slow and funky growth. At least ill be able to try them and see what kind of flavors I get.

1 Like

Day 13
Dry back.
Temperature 28 degrees Celsius
Humidity 48%

Day 14
5 gallon mix
Feed
(Advanced nutrients)
15ML Brown
15ML Pink
15ML Green
(Cyco nutrients)
15ML B1
(Remo nutrients)
15ML Kelp
(Green planet)
5ML Carbo boost
(Botanicare)
15ML Cal-mag

PH 6.6

I did a light prune on bottom leaves and a few of the funky leaves.

Day 15
Dry back
Temperature 26 degrees Celsius
Humidity 50%

Day 16
Feed
So I fed some of the over achievers which consist of all acid dough (4), chem (5), OMG #1 (1), OMG #2 (1) and the rest im letting dry back. Temperature 25 degrees Celsius. Humidity 53%. The reason why temperature drop is im drafting some of the outside air into tent from the window and our season is starting to cool down.

8 Likes

Day 17
Water
30ML Cal Mag
15ML Kelp
5ML Carbo Boost
so I water all the non over achievers at 400ml on the outside of the plant. Temperature 25 degrees Celsius. Humidity 48%.
I also bug sprayed everything.

Day 18
Water
Watered the over achievers the same ones as day 16 at 700ml each. Temperature 24 degrees Celsius. Humidity 52%.

Day 19
Feed
15ml brown
15ml pink
15ml green
Carbo Boost 5ml
15ml Cal Mag
The over achievers aren’t dry but I watered them anyways. Trying to get everything even so I gave 700ml to the over achievers and 500ml to the others.

9 Likes

Love the details and updates, the plants are looking good and diverse in their structure. Keeps things interesting.

1 Like

ya usually I run 1 strain in this tent (chem fire) and run a trellis net with 4 inch squares on the net that is. and veg until i fill every hole with a cola branch but since Im running a bunch of strains going to let them free range and see how the natural structures are and going to have to do another run with the strawberry cough , Tropicana banana since they where cloned off a flowering outdoor plant. There structure is not true at all so kinda not a control grow. Mainly focused on the 2 phenos I have of the omg since Ive grown the acid dough and chem fire for years. so pretty much for the strawberry cough and Tropicana banana just going for taste so if they taste like nothing special I will be getting rid of them and passing them down to some 1 else.

4 Likes

And 1 more thing any one know how to get rid of thrips ive had them for years cant figure a way to get rid of them. They go away usually around the 4-5 week of flower. any help would be appreciated cheers <ZZZZZZZZZZ#~~

2 Likes

I get them every summer, but a few things that work for me. First, spinosad usually gets rid of them. I use Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Brew. 2-3 sprays 3-5 days apart usually will do it.

To get rid of them completely, start an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program, and don’t stop. Keep the area clean, thrips can overwinter in soil and hide on dead leaves in the corners.

S.F nematodes and sticky traps are useful. If you want predators you can also get Strateo. S. Mites and Rove Beetles. Those will wipe out fungus gnats too, so a bonus.

Silica can help strengthen cell walls making it more difficult for the thrips to feed on the plant. Aloe can help the plant by triggering the Systemic Acquired Resistance in the plant.

5 Likes

Thank you! I just found them on my plants as well and I got a spinosad Mix. I’ll look into the long term control as well. Also have to be prepared for spider mites as at a moments notice too.

Wow thats some good info Im on it thanks Reiko X . So do I spray Aloe or feed with it sorry im a noob when it comes to the natural stuff. cheers

2 Likes

Day 20
Temperature 25 degrees Celsius
Humidity 60%
Feed
15ML Green
15ML Brown
15ML Cal Mag
5ML Carbo Boost
PH?
I watered the plants from 500ml-700ml depending on the plant size.

Day 21
Temperature 24 degrees Celsius
Humidity 45%
Pruned the bottoms and the big fan leafs
Water
15ML SM-90 (Nutrilite)
2ML PH Down (General Hydroponics Nutrients)
700ML to everything, So I like to water things at day 21 it helps the plant recover from the prune.
PH?

Day 22
Temperature 24 degrees Celsius
Humidity 48%
Sulfur spray
1 gallon mix
15ML of safer sulfur dust

1 Like

12 Likes

sorry for the late post due to the holidays been very busy. Nothing has changed in the feeding schedule, these are them 6 days after prune.

8 Likes