Back To The Basics (Trying New Genetics)

day 30-33
the plants remain in veg.

day 34-35
they had complete darkness for 2 days. reason being for the 2 days induces flowering quicker (so i think) been doing it for years. so this is them on day 36. Probably should have kicked on day 21 of veg but this is not a controlled grow, so let the gong show begin.

12 Likes

viewer discretion is advised, these pictures are not for the faint of heart. After 4 hours of beating these things with a stick (pruning) they ended up looking like this

14 Likes

has anyone ever seen this before? i have grow tips growing on fan leaf stalks. I have been giving them remo nutrients kelp and I’ve heard its pretty magical stuff. any ideas? maybe too much folic acid?

9 Likes

Day 8 of flower.
the plants have bounced right back, its a jungle in there again. Noticed one of my LED’s need to be fixed same problem as the first one I got fixed. It seems to be stuck at 480 watts when its suppose to be 780 watts. So I’ve had to drop the light 1 foot off of canopy, to give me an average PAR of 750. The other light is 2 feet away and average is 800 PAR on top of canopy. Trying to get this fixed without loosing a day of light on the one side. I noticed a bit of stretching on some of my plants with the 480 watt light, hence why I got a watt meter and a PAR meter. I will be updating my journal once a week due to my busy schedule. One day I will do a complete controlled grow, for now just doing this for shits and giggles. Kinda interested to see what the 480 watts will pull if I dont get it fixed, time will tell. Cheers everyone.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Day 12 of flower.
I decided to prune them back again due to the extended veg they seem to bounce back way faster.
Usually I prune day 1 of flower heavy prune and another heavy prune on day 21 of flower.
Then I just leave them alone and selectively prune from then on, so this time I did it on day 1 of flower, day 12 of flower and then I will do as well on day 21 of flower.

15 Likes

Hey everyone just been really busy with life i will update as soon as possible im kinda ocd with doing stuff and not having a controled grow kinda bugs me but i guess you can learn from my mistakes i will update soon as possible cheers

2 Likes

so far i am always trying new genetics, cant wait to settle down to about 8 strains

1 Like

@Purple_Drank604 it’s looking good. You SOP is top notch. Thank you for sharing!! Blessings

1 Like

Lol not sure on the day im on but this is finishing the 3rd I believe starting the 4th . If your wondering white the white spots on the fan leaves are its sulfer that i sprayed on the starting of flower. Precautions due to the strawberry cough and tropicana there defense is week due to the stress of them reverting from flower to veg and back to flower dont wanna take the chance of pm outbreak. By the end of the run most of fan leaves will be pruned off or the plant will absorb it . I also do not run a dehumidifier in the tent my humidity lvls are usually below 50 percent.

2 Likes

Uploading: 20201118_114830.jpg…

13 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Hey im back in action going to be making a start to finish with purple indica in the next few months but ill be posting some of my new runs my next up coming run is frosted fruit cakes x m.a.c and chem fire

4 Likes

Can’t wait. The last run was phenomenal. The waxy look of the leaves says it all.

1 Like

Here is a link to my chem fire getting reviewed

4 Likes

He grows on you as it goes on. The camera guy is doing great. ‘Local team’ judging by the vernacular…
It would be hilarious to nuke them with a jar of ‘high octane’ and see what they produce. :laughing: :rofl:

{edit} and out of likes for hours…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

This is some pics of last run was running Joti Blackberry kush and Frosted Fruit Cake x M.A.C by Sacred cut seeds and Chem Fire aswell as Acid dough from ripper seeds lol and Rockstar kush gift from a l8ng time friend

10 Likes

Some fine flower there @Purple_Drank604

Love the colours :grinning: happy smokin

1 Like