BackyardBoogie Free Seed Giveaway!

Wow, this is really blowing up more than I thought lol. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I forget to add pics of Snow Lotus. Ive been growing it almost nonstop since late 2018, so heres a montage of grows over the years. Indoor and outdoor.

50 Likes

Right on, thanks for a shot!!

2 Likes

Beautiful plants! :star_struck: Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Dude, my first subscription
Wish me luck!

6 Likes

Beautiful work. What a cute little puppy :dog:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was looking into getting this strain! :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you! This is awesome :sunglasses:

Tagging…
@sprinklememaynee

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @BackyardBoogie420!

4 Likes

thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

I wonder if they would qualify for a co-op run? Is one approved, I feel one is pending?

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @BackyardBoogie420

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance!!

2 Likes

Ive actually got a grow log on here of my reproduction I did last fall! Problem is, Im 2 generations away from the orginal pack, so it doesn’t qualify for an official OG coop run. And I HIGHLY encourage folks to make more. Even doing a simple OP on a ten pack works wonders since its already a stabilized line. If there’s enough people wanting it, I can always pop 100 real quick and dirty and make a bunch! Even 12/12 from seed, it’ll get a couple foot tall plants that can make a butt load of seeds each.

In fact, thats why I repro’d it to begin with. When I was standing in line at the Emerald Cup to buy from Bodhi, there was some kook making a big scene. " I need 2000 packs of this!" and B just smiled and politely said, “Its 1 freebie per person, so everyone can get one. But all you gotta do it OP a pack, and youll have all the stock you need!”. So needless to say, thats exactly what we did. But with 2 packs. Then again with a bunch of plants to try to not cause unwanted inbreeding depression.

31 Likes

Here’s some pictures of snow lotus from Bodhi in 2011

and here’s one from 2010

48 Likes

Thanks for a shot at the Bodhi fire @BackyardBoogie420 .

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance of a generous giveaway @BackyardBoogie420 appreciate it. :+1:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good luck brother, good to see you active around here

4 Likes

Your making it difficult to not put my hand up :rofl:

6 Likes