BackyardBoogie Free Seed Giveaway!

You are the man @BackyardBoogie420 !! Such a great dude! I’m going to sit this one out, but thank you so much!!! One of the most intelligent natural growers I have ever had an opportunity to meet, also one of the nicest people on planet earth. Good luck everyone!!! Thank you boogie!!!

8 Likes

Salute & Respect @BackyardBoogie420 :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance @BackyardBoogie420 would love to grow out and make some f3’s of the those snow lotus

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @BackyardBoogie420 ! I have never grown any Bhodi but the OG makes it all sound amazing.

3 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420 . thanks for sharing 1 of your favorites . so we can try. Thanks buddy.:trophy:.:weight_lifting_man:.:tada:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

3 Likes

So just for clarification, the Snow Lotus wasn’t an F1 when I got it from Bodhi. I’ve tried to figure out exactly what F gen it was when I got it, but it was given out as an IBL. All the plants are very consistent, and not like a F1 with the 25/25/50% ratios. You can also pull a nice dude, and make really fantastic outcrosses. I’ve made a decent amount already, and usually they’re really nice. The female you seed out will usually be very dominant in smell and effect. But with some added beefy structure, and sometimes some frost/potency.

I know there were Snow Lotus BX1’s released as well, so the prevailing theory is they were at least F3s or BX1s when I got them. So I assume they’re at least F5s at this point. Not to say folks shouldn’t repro it! Just wanna give the best info I can on it.

19 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity, brother @BackyardBoogie420 !!!

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

2011-2017

It could also be that Bodhi finished it earlier than that but kept it in the vaults until he retired it around 2016.

11 Likes

Yeah that’s what I am thinking as well. I do know he only released it pure after he retired the male. And the packs I got didnt have amazing germ rates, so I assumed they were a bit older. If I remember right, it was 7 or 8 seeds germ’ing per pack. Vs the 90%+ germ rates I normally get from Bodhi stuff. Of course that coulda been user error on my part. But back then I had a room dedicated to just cloning/popping seeds, so my germ rates were usually really good.

11 Likes

Thank you for this amazing Snow Lotus giveaway @BackyardBoogie420! :v:

Hmm… I don’t see @Gadarien @Bert @douggyfresh420 @OHGrow21666 @Hemlock here yet. Any of you’s want in on this?

5 Likes

Thank you for the chance @BackyardBoogie420

4 Likes

Good job spreading the seeds around @BackyardBoogie420

2 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420
Ty for this amazing chance.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420 thanks for the opportunity. I just popped some Blue Tara from @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55. Would love to compare them. I haven’t had anything bad from Bodhi yet!

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing with us @BackyardBoogie420 …you da man for sure…good luck to everyone!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the awesome giveaway @BackyardBoogie420
:+1::green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Snow lotus? Count me in!

2 Likes

I recently ran those myself. Theyre very nice! Ive popped a ton of SL outcrosses, and never found one I didnt like. But I cant lie, nothing is as good as SL pure to me lol

7 Likes

Have you tried Blockhead BX? It is more x19 leaning Blockhead so in theory should be more of what you’re going for. 25% afgooey vs 50% afgooey in Snow Lotus.

6 Likes

Can I be added?

2 Likes