veneno de serpiente ?

4 Likes

$45 FAC Off #3 @Ak49

2 Likes

#6 $20 10 characters

2 Likes

#4 $40 @Joker

3 Likes

cleaning beanz - these are from 1 Face Off OG BX2 - the # 6, which is the one I will give out as freebies
it’s the tall pheno so these are going to be very productive
the male was also the tall pheno so…

21 Likes

Man, the last time I saw those many seeds, I was sweeping the floor at a Peppercorn Factory!!! Jealous, jealous, jealous!!! You just HAVE to embarrass us all, doncha? Well done, Bro, as usual. Do Stay safe/be well.

10 Likes

35$ #2 @Swe-can

4 Likes

only had 1 Snake Venom bean - was a fluke and turned out to be a great mother for many strains

8 Likes

Holy shnikes ! A G for a pack ! That MAC is soo hot right now. I have to admit I have been looking for some myself, but the FAC samwell is selling seems like a way better deal.

7 Likes

6# 30 $$ @Joker

3 Likes

#5 $50 @lostinmyhome

3 Likes

#6 $35 @Swe-can

3 Likes

65 on the lucky charms IX
Going to go up to 65 looking for purple!@Joker

4 Likes

I remember I was just messing with ya.

6 Likes

#1. $50 @Daytripr69

4 Likes

#6 $40 @PGT710

4 Likes

50$ on #3

FaC off
@Joker

2 Likes

#3 $55 @anon80727880

4 Likes

I’ll take one of those FAC OFF and a 2 Face. (Only if you have them after auction)
When you get time holler if you can. This is a serious auction. Sam’s gear is all gas. Nuff said.

6 Likes

You think these FO bx2 will be at Soakin?

Nice auction you got going man. I still can’t play just yet but the good side is I have some of your beans to play with still. For real, great stuff from what I’ve grown so far. Mouthful of terps. Best of luck all, but watch that @misterbee. He’s a pro! :grin:

3 Likes