Baked Beanz fundraiser auction

FAC off 60$ @Joker :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I bid $50 #4 two faced if I’m not to late.

1 Like

there is still time left so your bid is good, you need to tag the person you are outbidding though - like this:

1 Like

Damn, I’m nearly out of breath…click, click, click!!! SS/BW… mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

Thanks m8t. I should have read the post right.

2 Likes

barato, barato
some good deals are going to be had at these prices
these are the best strains that I have done up to now
very surprised that the strain of your choice hasn’t gone thru the roof
you can buy f1s that will never be sold again
or… maybe everyone is gonna be sniping - we shall see

5 Likes

65 on #3 @anon80727880

1 Like

Your lucky charms purp pheno just made next grow <3

2 Likes

Seventy big ones #3 @OleReynard :sunglasses:

1 Like

I got Mac 1 caps cut a year or so ago… its a great cut… kushy baby puke terps, dense frosty nugs all the way down… don’t stretch bad at all… strong branches from get up… I highly recommend… don’t pay attention to the hate… it’s worth the squeeze

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting a cut to see what the Terps are like.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mac 1

9 Likes

Dm… might be able to help facilitate that​:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::pray::pray:

5 Likes

This is AWESOME! I grew out Sam’s Marauder and it just KILLED and is still one of my favorite strains to grow and smoke! Can’t keep saying it enough! Ima be eyeing these prices as the clock winds down! Get ur snipe-noculars out! MWAHAHA!

7 Likes

#6 $50 @GreenBhoy

4 Likes

70 on #5 @DannylovesCannabis

3 Likes

The Heat is on!!! Countdown is entering the final stage. The Fat Lady is over in the corner gargling, ready to start singing. ALL…have a pleasant weekend, stay safe and, I’ll say it again…be well. mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

You guys/ladies are L-U-C-K-Y!!! I just made it up here, unpacked everything, double-checked and, found the Firing Pins remove from BOTH rifles. Found a scribbled note taped to one…“now you can just come on home”, Smiley Face!!! I’ll check after the l-o-n-g climb down. Happy Bidding, Fire in those Baked Beanz!!! Enjoy a pleasant weekend, stay safe and…yes, be well.

5 Likes

#2 40 @Mormo

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like