Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Yeah good strain for sure @JuniorB

2 Likes

you will be the second that I know of who is growing this

from California

11 Likes

You got me some set aside Sammy, donā€™t ya now?

2 Likes

Not looking like weā€™re getting any more frost so, now I feel late. Iā€™ll be soaking some beanz this weekend. Thank you again brother! I never had any of the Cali genetics from the dispensaries that tasted like anything special, other than once I got a gelato that turned my head. So, Iā€™m definitely enjoying right now what all that hype was about. I have a new respect for the cookies impact. I really appreciate the chance to grow your stuff. The first two that Iā€™ve grown have both been stand outs.

I hope I can find some shade cloth for this summer. Itā€™s already drought conditions and we havenā€™t started summer yet. Iā€™ll be getting more seeds in the dirt this weekend. peace

6 Likes

That frosty spitting cobra is unreal, I dont think I have ever seen anything as frosty as that, totally amazed.

8 Likes

just had this comment posted on another forum by Rosstafari

" Iā€™ve had my keeper pheno of Baked Beanzā€™s Purple Poison Cookies F1 for over 3 years now, and my wife demands I have a constant supply around for her as she maintains itā€™s one of the best strains Iā€™ve found for her stress/anxiety. It tastes gassy af and still just as vigorous as she was when I first hunted her."

18 Likes

Got a PPC almost ready to go into flower, very excited for it.

4 Likes

Yeah Gman I donā€™t think I was required to share the slippery rails x cake crasher, but there were quite a few in that pack.
Iā€™ve so many beans in my fridge didnā€™t want them to go to waste, and thought you would be able to post pics up for the community.
Here is 1 of the frosted cobra and 1 of frosted valley which was germed 1 week later but is catching up

16 Likes

Very much appreciated bro. You hooked me up. I have 6 good seeds of the SR x CC and 6 of the Spitting Cobra. That should be plenty.

Your plants above look super strong.

Iā€™m with the dude that commented on the other forum. PPC is super nice. Mine had that nice gas edge to it, too. Sort of a chem and cookies. Every bowl tastes the same. so good. The WC/Gel/Dosi is the same. Even the tiniest popcorn buds have the full taste. Great smoking buds that seem to keep their texture and moisture real nice. Thatā€™s tough for me around here with humidities so super low.

7 Likes

What do you have available @SamwellBB? I got to run more of your gear after running these starcube. Cut one plant last weekend and wife just jarred it tonight. Said she filled 11 jars with big buds. Iā€™ll be sure to get final pics and some weights. Extremely frosty light trim and so sickly I had to change gloves twice lol

8 Likes

SoaknBeans for your Baked Beanz shopping pleasure.

8 Likes

Say hello to @SamwellBB Marauder at 54 days and getting water only as long as she wants it.

25 Likes

Your PPC is a pleasure to smoke. Iā€™m glad I still have a few beans left because I will be running this strain again in the near future. Delicious, hard hitting smoke.

8 Likes

There is at least one pheno that is beyond narcotic, hope you find it!!

5 Likes

I only grew one, but I canā€™t wait to try the others. Top shelf smoke! Taste nuances dance around the tongue on this one. And the potency fits!

3 Likes

All I can say is OMG the star cube is the funk! Just smoked a little and wow great flavor really havenā€™t put my finger on all the tastes yet but wasnā€™t expecting much without any cure but Iā€™m pleasantly surprised. It will also stone the fuck out of you

11 Likes

sounds like what we want !!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be running the port wine and cheese next lol After seeing the results of this it got moved up quite a bit. Telling tall if he puts this one on the market BUY it! You will not be disappointed. I got some weights to get for the grow log. Iā€™m definitely going to be getting more baked beans genetics thatā€™s for dammed sure. Wish I could get more of these!

7 Likes

theyā€™ll be going out next week towards Soaknbeans
there will be a drop there when they arrive
will post a list of what I send there

Kakalak just started his own thread here

10 Likes

Got to make an acct there now. Any of your stuff you would recommend?

3 Likes