Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Lemon Ice Cube

6651fd8ee8bfd119de769d0bbe7456ed342e8dff_1_375x500

33 Likes

more Lemon Ice Cube
when I uploaded those first pics last night was test vaping the fresh
Double Cookies so didn’t select the photos well - couldn’t see straight… so here goes once again

32 Likes

I just make regular beanz for now if you are asking me

8 Likes

Did someone airbrush their pet squirrel :thinking: I have never seen one those colors before.

6 Likes

it is a giant Malabar squirrel

12 Likes

Wow up to 3 feet long, bigger than my cat lol, they would be cool to have in the backyard all the little red squirrels we have here would look like babies compared to it.

6 Likes

Thank you sir! Those look fantastic :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

Put an order in last night for that Lemon Ice Cube and the Spitting Cobra, not sure when I’ll get to them but will let you know when I do ^^

5 Likes

You’re gonna love both of those !!!

5 Likes

Back Country Purple really well grown by a tester
(Buckeye Purple X GDP runt male)

19 Likes

another one of my strains well grown by my friend Papa Indica, from a forum a few of us were at before here - Firestax
Purple Sour Bubble (Sour Bubble x GDP runt male)
under led lighting

23 Likes

putting these up over here too
really fantastic grow of my Baked Beanz strain Starcube (the Cube x Stardawg f2)
done by @Daytripr69

29 Likes

I want to try these as well lol.

6 Likes

I got some of this coming…so you liked it liked it?

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to my next Baked Beanz grow… Problem is I’m getting nothing but awesome reviews from them all, making the choice more difficult.

I have Spectral Tangerine, a few Spitting Cobra, Marauder, Frosted Valley, Slippery Rail x Cake Crasher, Purple Poison Cookies, and (Wedding Cake x Gelato) x Dosido. The last two I’ve grown and love them both.

I’m pretty sure I’m running Spitting Cobra and maybe that Marauder, too. That only leaves two, so I’ll probably find a spot for those seeds, too.

I’m really impressed so far, Sam! You did a nice job on the two I’ve grown. Thanks and keep up the great work!

If you can, grab some Baked Beanz peeps! He’s killing it with the Cali genetics.

10 Likes

Slippery Rails x Cake Crasher would be my choice

13 Likes

I really like seeing pics of the purple poison cookies but very curious of the spitting cobra

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie ask and yee shall receive - Spitting Cobra

30 Likes

Thanks, that’s actually the one I knew the least about and was sort of not thinking about. As soon as I added it to the list a few minutes ago I thought to myself that I knew nothing about it and how it could be off the chain. I’ll refresh my knowledge on it.

4 Likes

the Slippery Rails (Train Wreck arcata cut x Banana Kush f9) is the best I’ve had in a long while and the Cake Crasher is a Wedding Cake BX - nuff said

10 Likes

Holy fuck, yeah, I just found it all. That’s a mouthful of top shelf genetics! I have 6 seeds, I think. Done deal for sure.

6 Likes