6 Likes

Yeah PWC is dank as fuck

7 Likes

talk to Baltimore about the Port Wine Cheese
he loves it

10 Likes

Yupp what he says !!

5 Likes

I have one more star cube to flower, itā€™s a clone of the plant that just up and died on me. Didnā€™t notice any real differences between and of the females as far as growth so weā€™ll see how this one does in flower next. I have a feeling Iā€™ll be changing motherā€™s out soon lol.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got to say, I am totally blown away after my first order from Soak N Beans. I ordered just one pack of @SamwellBB Spitting Cobra and received FOUR freebie packs. Wow! And thankfully these gents are awful counters. The 12 pack had 18 beans and all the 6 pack freebies had at least 8. A seed hoarders dream come true.

Baked Beanz - Spitting Cobra (Snake Venom x GG#4BX1)
Freebies:
Baked Beanz - (GG#4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X (Blue Magoo BX x Zambezi F2) Catchy name needed.
Baked Beanz - Black River OG (Sugar Black Rose x Salmon River OG)
Baked Beanz - GG#4 x Mendo Breath F2
Coyote Bridge Builders - Pooch Pass (Pink Dog x Oregon Bus Pass)

20 Likes

as those beanz are a little small donā€™t want anyone complaining that they didnā€™t get 100% germination of 12 beanz :fire:
as for the gent counters itā€™s only me, myself and I so we know who to blame ha ha ha
have fun and enjoy !!

edit - there also should be a freebie pack inside the Spitting Cobra pack

22 Likes

These baked alien seeds are very small. But they all pop really fast and produce healthy plants. In this case is it genetics that cause the seed size? Or just the way it went? .

6 Likes

Iā€™m totally doing a soaknbeans order soon as well. @SamwellBB @Kakalak have some great looking strains on there.

7 Likes

Thanks for the quality product! Yes, the Spitting Cobra had the GG4 Mendobreath cross in it. Seeds within seeds within seeds. Fun to open!

7 Likes

Iā€™ve asked a few other seedmakers and havenā€™t really gotten a consensus.
I think that it has to do with both genetics and growing conditions.
My beanz are very vigorous because I do them 99% organic (donā€™t think anyone can really claim 100%) and they get lots of love and good vibes. If I had a better grow op, better lights, perfect temps and humidity I think they might be a little bigger. Someday when I can sell the packs for $300 (which I wonā€™t do) I can upgrade everything and still have some leftover to pay the electricity bill.

17 Likes

Cool thanks for the reply. I figured you would know more than I would. I have 100 percent germ rate on them so in no way shape or form am I complaining(not to mention you gave me quite a few). Just flipped the alien cookies that I removed from 16oz competition. Gave her a bigger pot and let her veg a bit first. Iā€™ll keep you posted. I topped her and she wasnā€™t totally impressed by it. But nonetheless Iā€™m stoked!

6 Likes

With the smaller beans was there more of them?

4 Likes

another thing - the ladies I have grown outside have so far had bigger seeds so guess that proves the growing environment part

9 Likes

ha ha ha donā€™t have any idea how to compare that
usually donā€™t repeat growing out the same cross again - same female, same male so donā€™t know how I would do it and I sure donā€™t count the beanz off of each plant - no way

5 Likes

Yeah plenty more and they were freebies I may add. I noticed joti sent smaller beans this time to me as well

5 Likes

I heard some where the smaller the bean usually is caused by more than the plant can handle.

Also beans can grow into each other and they look like a pair of butt cheeks from over crowding is how Caleb of CSI puts it.

11 Likes

That sounds about right. I never heard it before. I donā€™t think I ever had any problems with small beans. It seems like sativa strains may be smaller, too. At least I have some.

4 Likes

Smallest beans I ever got from a bag was little black ones from Acapulco Gold in the late '70ā€™s Also some of the best smoke I ever bought.

7 Likes

Baked alien cookies. This is the one I pulled from solo competition. Up pot and top. She didnā€™t like the top or the hlg. Or both. Much happier under hps

23 Likes