Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Has anyone grown the Black River OG yet?

3 Likes

I heard port wine cheese I came running! That shit right there had my whole fucking neighborhood trying to track me down I fucked up letting a little bit of it out. I live in Baltimore obviously. Old Bay is huge here and in the Mid-Atlantic. When the port wine and cheese cured it had a strong GMO garlicky Old Bay taste to it.

I have plans on Crossing that pheno with GMO that Iā€™m running right now. Iā€™m then going to look in those Offspring for a spicier Old Bay taste. If I canā€™t find it there Iā€™ll go back within port wine cheese itā€™s fucking immaculate I want to take it up to the Harvest cup!

What I really wanted was I believe it was the captainā€™s cake he was working on. Iā€™ve smoked it several times and is a favorite of mine for sure. But then I think I saw Sam had one. What was it baked cookies or bake alien cookies? He said thatā€™s all I smoke from now on I definitely want to get a pack of that. When you get a chance and hit me up Sam please. I got to get some of the other stuff he has I think I got like seven or eight strains from him right now Iā€™m trying to fill it out a little bit more and do nothing but run his gear and `kak. I definitely want to get that bubble gum.

12 Likes

The only two Iā€™ve grown from Sam so far were both winners. I finished smoking both bags before any other strain.

Iā€™m trying a few others this year. Then, Iā€™ll probably go look for the ones I don;t have. Notably, the Lemon Ice Cube and the Port Wine Ch. Seems like there was another. Sam is fucking making it hard for me to grow all of these other strains I collected last year that Iā€™ve always wanted and I now have but cant find time to grow.

Hey, the goal for me is to produce tasty top shelf smoke. As long as Samā€™s keep delivering, Iā€™m gonna continue to have them in the mix. Nice thumbs, Sam! peace

8 Likes

Sugar Black Rose (Delicious) x Salmon River OG (Dynasty) = Black River OG
not that I know about
havenā€™t sent many of those freebies out
enjoy !

Sugar Black Rose

Salmon River OG

32 Likes

got more of those Port Wine Cheese that are gonna be dropped at Soakā€™n Beans sometime soon - Iā€™ll announce it when they are ready there

12 Likes

ā€¦simply gorgeous !

3 Likes

I think you sent me some of those ā€¦ cant remember what happenedā€¦ think it may have been a rodent that got in and chowed themā€¦ looks like it could be a good cross

4 Likes

Make sure you cut me some out Sammy

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: May have to move those up on the rotation thenā€¦ Need to figure out when Iā€™m gonna run all your GG4 strains too. Been keeping my eyeā€™s peeled for your next drop, definitely planning on grabbing that PWC and probably at least one other.

5 Likes

Man oh man look at the colors of the salmon river og ! Do you get them as a freebie when you order from soaknbeans ? Oh would love to have them in my collection!!

8 Likes

Theyā€™re definitely a freebie pack but not sure from what exactly or if its on-top/random.
I had ordered Spitting Cobra and Lemon Ice Cube and got those plus these 3 freebies
Black River OG
GG#4 x Zkittlez x Purple Poison Cookies
GG#4 x MendoBreath F2

8 Likes

Holy Schnikees! That sounds amazing. I still have a pack of PWC minus 1, Iā€™ll grab a nudder. I need Kakā€™s BG as well. I want all his stuff now too lol. :blush::+1:t2:

Yeah but if you remember just give me a shout out that way I can head on the site and try to grab it up.

I appreciate you very much. Iā€™ve been wanting to run that Blue Goo now AVR1 sent. In the works at another full 4x4 in the picture like I said want to run most of your stuff in one just pheno hunt keep some mamas I should have never let that port wine cheese go without cloning it but I had no idea that your shit was ferocious like that.:pray: My Mom sweats me over that shit still(pwc). Hahaha

And of course the Spitting Cobra my dude that stuff right there made me fucking my jaw hit the floor but thatā€™s the Gorilla Glue Mendo cross? Holyshit! I got to run each one of these packs that way I can save some. I have some original stuff. SV prolly has the sheeeit.:grin::heart::call_me_hand:

That Salmon River OG Jesus fucking Christ man! Thatā€™s why I donā€™t come on this page too much because it just fux my brain up. Hahaha. Sam your a Monster dude.

Nah when I get my loot up ima get some new everything. Sorry for the huge post Iā€™ll keep it to a minimum from now I just had to let you know man I fuk with you long way. Good stuff you got going on dude. Be safe :blush::+1:t2:

8 Likes

Big spitting cobra fan myself. Wiped out an entire party of light weight smokers once with it, good times.

16 Likes

Yeeesss lawd! I knew it. Everybody gets quiet and weird. Haha. I try to wipe my mom out with grass every day. She loves Samā€™s gear. Actually show her the pictures everything. TOLD me next time I need to do the Spitting Cobra.

Mama gets what mama wants usually she has a cake addiction so we got wedding cake now going for her.:blush::metal:

14 Likes

Reminds of the granddaddy blue I ran with my jabbas stash, hereā€™s one of your frosted cobra still trying to determine sex, but will get potted up tomorrow as forgot to leave my water out and my fish pump is keeping two bucket cloners running ! I apologise for my piri piri noodle box in bottom left corner of last photo :joy: IMG_1252|375x500

12 Likes

Alchemy Genetics has used my Purple Poison Cookies in a cross to Banana OG f3
which they call Banana Poison Cookies

20 Likes

GOOD FOR YOU @SamwellBB!!! You have been rightly immortalized. Well done, Bro. Stay safe.

10 Likes

Sweeeet, does the cbd come from the Banana OG or the Cookies?

7 Likes

couldnā€™t answer you there - no idea - I will ask but donā€™t think heā€™ll know

that stuff has got to be good medicine :fire:

9 Likes

My money says the CBD is from the PPC. At least 1 pheno of PPC is debilitating

9 Likes