Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

2nd Baked Beanz drop in a few days over at Soaknbeans
including Baked Alien Cookies aka BAC

Sin-título-2|nullxnull

https://www.soaknbeans.com/seed-brands/baked-beanz

26 Likes

Those look so dank man

5 Likes

Those look deadly good I love it when they start showing maroonish colors when they fade.

7 Likes

there should be a restock of Spitting Cobra also

32 Likes

That is stunningly beautiful

6 Likes

I’ll have pics of my Spitting Cobra soon. I’m sure looking forward to it.

7 Likes

Baked Beanz drop 2 over at Soaknbeans

Baked Alien Cookies aka BAC1

Sin-título-1

Sin-título-2

77s.jpg.c794b4087f9a25d96de4258eaf6ce9fe

33 Likes

Looks sick, Sam

7 Likes

So true, my kinda headache!!! That Autumn-colored Phenom is a beauty. @OleReynard, stay safe/be well.

10 Likes

@SamwellBB
Is there two different versions of the Spectral Tangerine F2’s? I have 3 packs and two of them say:
Ghost OG x Tangerine Kush

and the other pack says:
(Ghost OG x Tangerine Kush) x Stardawg F2

but both are labelled the exact same. Just wondering ^^

4 Likes

Yeah, there are two he said. I have the Ghost/Tangerine going now. Still small though.

3 Likes

Spectral Tangerine (not my cross - from 14er in Colorado) is Ghost OG x Tangerine Kush. I made f2s of that cross, but I also made a cross of Spectral Tangerine x Stardawg f2.

10 Likes

Oh ok gotcha, so there’s the straight ST F2’s, and then the ST F1 x Stardawg F2… Could’ve named those last one’s Spectral Dawgerine’s or Spectral Starerines or something :crazy_face:

Anyways, thank you for the clarification! Doesn’t really matter but I like having my notes in order on what everything is :heart:

5 Likes

The baked alien cookies looks off the hook. I might have to grab a pack of those.

12 Likes

Spitting cobra x dosido #9 neglected and in the medium i could get under lock down. She is over watered and still in a 7.5 litre pot. When project started I was only doing a favour for a lad cause couldn’t get cuttings because lockdown.
Am a little ashamed her sister is even worse will get her out in a minute. I’m not used to this medium and they have been on back burner for some time. She was elusive until I flipped, could only ever see one pistol. Her sister was the only one that wasn’t hard to sex. It became a problem as the lad who was waiting had to just take and flower out and discard males. I’m not happy with this run i went too high with numbers for my very small discreet op. But saying that all but one were very hard to sex. Normally I might whittle a few away early but not to be this time. I prefer this one to her sister just for vigour, but can’t keep as need to be away from home for some time soon, if allowed to travel that is. I’ll post sister in bit. Both underfed but I want my old medium back

22 Likes

I nearly didn’t post these because I’m embarrassed with the leaf curl, I should have rinsed through to clear any built up salts. This girl is more finicky she has been unhappy all her life. And in a 15litre air pot she is in slightly different medium to the other one, there like polar opposites. The first sister throw her down the drain she gonna create a forest.

21 Likes

I like it. It threw some nice colors for you, too. I have two Spitting Cobra going atm, but they will stay small… driver’s error. But, they look nice and starting to smell good. I bet those are going to be some tasty bud.

6 Likes

Yeah spitting cobra Dom is resilient. Smells are somewhat mild on both. But neighbour owed me some dough and as sweetener gifted me 5 litre of canna boost which has helped. He knows some commercial Albanians who somehow when there done he goes in and cleans up. Don’t know why they leave all the equipment ? Thins time he walked away with over £1000 of equipment and trimmings. He also gave me enough trim to fill 3oz mason jar and it’s smokable with lots of nugs. Other wise I would have rinsed it.
Last time I didn’t realise what he had. Loads of fluence spiders. At the time worth £1,300 with extra import fee to UK . The canna boost would have cost me something like £180

5 Likes

The one without leaf curl is a survivor. Never seen a plant that is such an all rounder. Fall asleep on top her she grow round you nothing fazes her. I as a rilule don’t keep plants I flower in less than 10 litre. She is outperforming her sister in 15 litre. And still outperform sad sack

2 Likes

Hey kidda told you I see the magenta in these when they still green. Interested in what slippery rails holds

2 Likes