Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

fire :fire: dank fire

3 Likes

@Funkjunky. Damn, I would be tempted to just have a bush with those Magenta colors!! Love it!!

1 Like

They slippery rails? When I first see your new shit that caught my eye. But spitting cobra was a strain that we decided halfā€™s on. Gave some slippery rails g man. It ran between what you asked me to share and what I wasnā€™t sure about. And that gave me a descision to gift g-man cause he is humble and I believe may not discard a winning specimen due to problems occurring with rent and space.

4 Likes

yeah the Slippery Rails is some good stuff

2 Likes

The colours unfortunately seem to coincide with fall ie autumn. And fade to pink indigo before aneimic pink and ultimately yellow opaque. There are examples of life with the gloss of higher bud leaves. Unfortunately the magenta will fade to pink and fall

3 Likes

But it will be beautiful while that color is there!!

3 Likes

Very pretty, I particularly like it before they go pastel colour

16 Likes

Perfect answer was repot. They were kept back, I couldnā€™t risk it with the one in 7.5litre pot. I donā€™t normally flower a plant out at more than 18ā€ so these have been super cropped. Also had height problem. So had to make ratchets redundant. Which has forced me too high. If Iā€™d fixed the height within a 2-3 day I could continue. But by this time the plant thinks either your incompetant or just donā€™t care. My top colas want higher and since light lifted have inch stretch and resumed. The branch terminals are happy and outweigh top cola so will not adjust now

2 Likes

https://www.soaknbeans.com/seed-brands/baked-beanz

what more can I say

soaknbeanssale

12 Likes

new photo of Baked Alien Cookies aka BAC

26 Likes

Just put 4 different ones in my Cart. Gonna pull the trigger before Sale ends. Bro, you take EXTRA care, do stay safe and, as always, be well!!! mister :honeybee:

7 Likes

That one has caught my eye. Sheā€™s a looker, too. It must be tasty. Iā€™ll be working to grab it real soon. In the meantimeā€¦ Iā€™ll keep growing what I have. I have to re-grow this last few because I stunted them and generally screwed them up. Well, really itā€™s because they got hit with some pollen on top of everything else. Iā€™m gonna get the seeds but want to grow them all again.

The Slippery Rails I have is crossed to Cake Crasher. Iā€™m looking forward to that one as well as the Spectral Tangerine, and Spitting Cobra. The upside is I have seeds from them all and pretty sure the male was one of three hazes.

My mutant Slippery Rails x Cake Crasher canā€™t wait to grow it again. I may reveg these and put them in a new soil mix.

16 Likes

Baked Beanz 's Platinum Valley (from In House) x (TK x Choco D (from Santero))
grown out by tester

32 Likes

Sheā€™s pretty! Iā€™m assuming you never got a female from those Choco Kush seeds, either? I was thinking bout them a couple of days ago. Man, I sure wold like to get a female from them.

I forgot that I also have your Frosted Valley that I havenā€™t tried yet.

I had a volunteer seedling pop up in the pot that had the WC/Gel/Dosi clones I let go to flower. They got seeded and Iā€™m growing the volunteer now.Itā€™s a pretty plant. Weā€™ll see what I get. Itā€™ll get flipped pretty soon.

8 Likes

I loved this strain. Such a great fuely gassiness to it. Not the biggest yielder but its a connoisseurs smoke for sure. Great looking strain too as you can tell in that pic hehehe

4 Likes

Is that, or will it be a strain youā€™re working to release, @SamwellBB ?

2 Likes

Wow quite stunning! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

that Platinum Valley x (TK x Choco D) has been sent to Soak n Beans

12 Likes

just in case anyone needs convincing on this one
Platinum Valley (from In House) x (TK x Choco D - from @Santero)

latest photo left me breathless - wow !

35 Likes

daaamnā€¦ guess i better do a run of my cut inside nowā€¦ that looks dangerously dank!!

7 Likes