goose bumps all over
Grand Funk Railroad - I’m your Captain’s Cake

8 Likes

All look fantastic

2 Likes

:smile: sure brings back some memories.

more :fire: photos of Baked Beanz Grand Funk Railroad at 30 days
from our own @Joker - thanks bro !
his male to female wasn’t too good but the girl he got is a stunner !!

25 Likes

also by the way there will be a July 4th sale over at Soakn’ Beans

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

“Alright folks it’s going down starting midnight eastern July 4th and lasts 2 days! Free Bubble Monkey fems with every order while supplies last.”

14 Likes

I seen this on Instagram yesterday :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@SamwellBB Popping your Frosted Cobra next bro. Sorry for letting you down on getting your gear going but it’s been a bad year so far on multiple fronts for me.

In other news I’m semi legal to grow now according to my government.

14 Likes

Welcome to the legal club buddy! Hope things get better for you, that frosted cobra looks like a banger!

6 Likes

My two purple Poison Cookies are blowing up with another good rain last night. They both wanted to start flowering after I took them inside during bad rain storms for two days, a while back.

They’re still growing but those little bud sites are everywhere, lol. The male looks almost identical so I hope to mate these two or eventually. I have my clones rooted good now, so I can wait, too.

The male looks like it’s turning female but I think it’s just the way the “almost flowers” look. Both are just holding their breath, and the first chance they get they’re going to bust wide open. They’re both really nice looking plants. Bushy atm, in 5 gal felt bags. I almost wish I’d put her in a 7 gal pot or in the ground. I suppose I still could but I’ll have to let them dry out good so I can get it out f the felt bag.

Man, I’m looking forward to these again. First time I grew it a couple of years ago, I started it late and it never got all that big. but that smoke was so damn tasty. At least I cloned her this time… peace

11 Likes

Well, well, well…we’ll just have to fix that!!! Will put together a “Lil SamwellBB Starter Kit” if you don’t mind. He blessed me with different Phenoms of his gear, some NEVER RELEASED!!! I think you’ll be both pleased AND the perfect guy to bring out the :fire: contained therein. Up for it? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

When my beans show up, I’d gladly share some with you also @DougDawson you’ve given me many wonderful things. I feel like I owe you a life debt or something. Lol. That goes for you also @misterbee, even though you probably have all the beans, plus unreleased gear. :grin:

6 Likes

I’m gonna sneak a “lil sumtin-sumtin” of @SamwellBB in the Sep Giveaway, a chance for some lucky members to get some of his :fire: that can’t be found elsewhere. That’s really why he blessed me, to be honest. If he was selling them, I wouldn’t do it, NEVER going to do the Brother that way. When I’m finally up and running, I’m gonna Veg about 12 of his Offerings and set 'em out next Spring, “SAM '22”, so to speak. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE Like the old Classic goes… :musical_score: :musical_score:“See you in September” :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

8 Likes

Hey @SamwellBB! The beans have landed!

Thanks so much friend!

19 Likes

Hell of a selection going to be some fire found in a lot of those I bet .

7 Likes

You mean all of them. :grin:

5 Likes

That sounds amazing, keep hearing about Sam’s gear, just haven’t managed to get any. But I will happily put my hand out to you and @Rhino_buddy :wink: Thanks gentlemen.

3 Likes

I got a few for ya Doug! None of those unreleased beans though, like some folks I know. :wink: Gimme a few days and I’ll get some packed up and sent over. I’ll be in touch. :+1:

I bet you’ll be ordering some soon after You get them. You can just sense the fire inn these beans.

3 Likes