Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

have to apologize that the drop yesterday wasn’t up to par
“the man” seized and destroyed half the packs for the drop
specially missing the First Aid packs which were for the people who needed that type of strain
keep pushing on
sorry bout this folks

22 Likes

Now that is sucky of them. Hard luck bro… we know what you put in to this to get the strains out to folks … makes me glad my package was returned to you after a year haha better than them destroying it :sweat_smile::rofl:

7 Likes

What a senseless waste, and awful news. So sorry to hear that Sam.

3 Likes

Be thankful it wasn’t a 20k loss

5 Likes

sorry for the loss bro

6 Likes

Customs? So sorry bro. There has to be a better way. Hang in there, man. Thanks for all of the crap that you do, just so we can enjoy quality work.

peace

6 Likes

man that sux big time the man needs a swift kick in the nuts :grimacing: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing:
:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes

DM me please

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that dude. Time to start cutting open teddy bears and sewing them back up.

4 Likes

Sam…you sent me too many beans…I don’t know what to do from here! I’m in seed paralysis!

25 Likes

Wow great selections and a even better score by the sounds of things? There’s never too many seeds I think there’s a pill for paralysis of seed .

5 Likes

You’re in for a treat and some fun times! Enjoy! peace

5 Likes

Me and like, a dozen or two other people! There’s enough to go around.

6 Likes

:raising_hand_man: lol, but for realz, great haul! Enjoy those!

3 Likes

That’s amazing man, great bunch there. I will get my hands on some Baked Beanz one day. I hear nothing but good things about @SamwellBB 's stuff.

6 Likes

Oh I will, as soon as I get my seed organization crisis managed! Taking recommendations on what to pop first. Leaning toward Frosted Cobra/PPP, but I’m gonna need an indica so that Face off looks so tempting too.

@DougDawson If you want a few testers feel free to shoot me a message!

3 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate the offer. I may take you up it down the road :slight_smile: I just keep hearing good things about Sam’s gear.

2 Likes

It’s all true from my perspective. Got my PPC rolling and the clones of them have rooted really fast. Gotta wait out summer now or move them inside under lights. Gonna stay outside I’m pretty sure.

4 Likes

ok ok Baked pics time

from the tester inhaletime

Wifi x Capts Cake

wificc4

37 Likes

more pics

Dosifyah

29 Likes