Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

5 Likes

Fatty! How are you brother? Much love and respect

4 Likes

Remember two Joints.,

4 Likes

Whaagwaan TST, good to here from you broo

Going good thanks mate, opening a restaurant soon so busy busy. I had some time off over Easter though which was quality family time

How are you and the fam bam fam? @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

Wicked News! I love it brother! Been thinking about you lots lately. We are all good , finding my groove again slowly but surely. Now I REALLY gotta swing by for a visit, surf lesson (and a meal or ten) one day! I always loved living vicariously through you and your pics and stories, I miss em, for real. HMU next time you have some time. Much respect and my love to the fam! image

3 Likes

@FattyRoots Vinaigrette? fermented juices ? You still on the island in a far far away land called paradise?

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 thanks for the kind words brother, yes come visit the tropics sometime.

Yes bro still down here in Central America, going with the theme of Asian street food, Thai, Malaysian, Indian, Vietnamese… no one is doing that stuff down here so should crush :pray:t4:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Might make u regret that, may never leave ! Glad you are doing well brother! Great to hear from you👊🏻

3 Likes

Back in Costa Rica grown by a friend who’s very grateful for the seeds, he’s an exceptional grower too originally from Washington state so looking forward to what he does with these. He was over growing cakes and pies and wanted some older gems so I thought these would treat him well.

@PatHealy Useful’s Chocolate Diesel x Chem D

@Granola Rez x Karma Sour Diesel

Greatly appreciated homies

11 Likes

Sweet! Glad to see them growing out. Best of luck to him with his plants! Haven’t been to Costa Rica in 20 years. Guessing it’s lot different from the 90’s and early 2000’s. Living the dream! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Caraca brother, I’m on a mission here in Ireland. Dreaming of tropical beaches. Cultivating dayses and panzys only… Weed is good. 2024 harvest promises hugs

2 Likes