Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

take care of you bro
we need your good crazy in this world
to balance the people who aren’t “crazy” - who are supposedly “normal” but are really much worse off than the good crazy people

3 Likes

Can’t guarantee anything but in my last grow I tested with and without humic/fulvic acids and every time I added it I got more trichomes, when I didn’t they stopped. I noticed it in veg even, and definitely in flower.

as a side note, you’re plants and bud look great! This thread has definitely been fun and interesting read. keep it up please ^^

2 Likes

I agree.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Sensible man you are Mr. School. Im not gonna gush here. Leta see if I can get more serious. Really. You know share real world knowledge and leave you baggage and mine.

Small group of cut and seed sharers and preservers. Not full on outside the normal spot to do so just like a collective on the dl. Anyways I hope your families are safe as well you guys. God bless our civil servants and our work force.

MKa.g.e.- I figure its halfway done? Reakky nice light clean smell. You can tell the bud is gonna be super dense and sticky by the bus formation. I took a clone in case I have to have it. :ok_hand:

I topped my Goji clone to slow it down and keep it shorter.

Its been getting cocky on me.:hugs::v:

14 Likes

2 Mosca Pink Line 2.0 Mix packs. Which is Exotic Genetix Pink 2.0 xrossed with Mosca’s Strains.

20 seeds total here are the plants crossed. Sometimes Illl check something out months later and hammer time.

• [Pink Bubblegum]
  • Boom Boom
  • [Digital Haze – Limited Edition]
  • [Girl Scout Cookies Twister – Limited Edition]
  • [Mountain Dew Baja Blast]
  • [Pink Lemon-Aid]
  • [Pineapple Mayhem]
  • [Pink Gorilla]
  • [Pinky Blinders – Limited Edition]
  • Raspberry Boogie
6 Likes

Mkage! I’m so glad you grew this out. The only one I grew croaked in the Texas heat last year. Looks amazing. I hope your OK brother. Did you find a test? This whole covid19 virus has fucked up the country. It’s as fucked up as a soup sandwich! My daughter is a nurse in a Nursing Home. When she showed up for work today they were checking everybody at the door. She had a fever so they sent her home. I’m worried about her. This is particularly tuff for people like you and me that walk a tightrope between depression and rage. I look at every day as a single unit. I don’t think in weeks anymore because so many people are dying every day. It’s as fucked up as a soup sandwich! Find a quiet place you can relax. Breathe and smoke a strong Indica and call me in the morning! Nutn’ but Love…

1 Like

Where boy???

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes.! How the hel did that sheep get jiggy on the blacktop? One got out of your pen. Haha that was the point when he was turning to run like a naked guy at a ball game.

The MKage was an absolute no stretch plant. It has a really light orange fruit smell. I can never pinpoint it. Reiko posted his water only soil recipe. I tweaked it a bit. Its absolutely the best change ive made growing and allowing pots to dry nice before the next water.

I popped the other two Chem seeds. That was hands down some if the best grass ever. Had a bubblegum taste to it. I had to see if there was another female.

Heres a favorie of each strain so far.
Katsu Bubba

Gelato#33

Chem

Wedding Cake

2 of each. Thkse are my front runners. Plus a few more strains. I grabbed an MKage clone a Goji Skywalker OG. Minds blank got a few more. Its 6am. Lights are going iut. Ima grab a Mkage dark shot.
Shes a stunner. Her clones got go fast racing stripes from the factory. Damn Mopar colors!:blush:

Little Side Christmas Tree.

Shes already stacked. I thi k thjs ones gonna be a winner. Love the structure, aromas, let’s see how the potency is and then I’ll stamp this one.:v:

11 Likes

Once again. God Bless everyone working keeping it going. They set our convention center up with death beds in it. I dont wanna die there. Our bus drivers still have so maks and normal dricing mexhanix type gloves. Thank you all during this time.:pray:

All of you be safe.

5 Likes

Keep you head up man. The plants look nice. Gelato and wedding cake are so tasty ,hope they are og as all hell.

4 Likes

It’s cruising along. Its wild when they city is literally on the brink. Something like our bus driver in the eastern district in my route tested positive. No gloves or mask. Buses chained off to the handicapped spot crowding us further. A window opens windswirls all through the bus. I get sideways looks for wearing a bandana and gloves. Just trying to do what I can. I feel it in the air. Phil Collins.:+1:t2:

Were good here. The last if the NL from last year. Hard to believe this grass is still strong and makes your ryes and nose water. I out a glob of some orange shatter shit up in the middle it was best thing since orange julius. I wiuld never say orange cream sicke. Now thats a strain. Cross the wedding Cake to the Calio?

If I sts a Wedding cake clone will it pollinate a Cali-O cut? I may be having eureka! Or the NL has me really high. I should lay down fucking lye down shit. Here you smoke it im getting in the bob sled?

BB

13 Likes

Tony Greene-Gorilla Bubble bx some number

The Grass Menagerie

Be safe yall.:v:

19 Likes

Hey now this lady is picking serious weight up. I hit her with FF Tiger Bloom half strength twice and one Bloom Big bat shit. You can watch her quickly swell. Plenty of white.

It should slide out soon enough time for my seedlings to slide in perfectly that’s the idea anyway. Looking very good though that’s all recipe really don’t think I needed to hit with any amendments but I did just to see if I could pack some more weight and trichs on.

Rd 2 I should kill this plant. The clone hooked nice.
THSeeds MKage-Some weeks in flower.:laughing:. We’ll all guess together when its done. Seriously ill get scope shots. Someone will help.:+1:t2::v:

For a 1gal pot I think I do ok.

Here’s the biggest side branch.

Hey now! My heirloom beefsteaks are looking snazzy. Early but im bored. Gonna have monster tomato nuggets. :grin::v:

12 Likes

One sil changed my entire clone area. I imagine if you had 20 focused you could get a chunk of a well trained plant.

Ive been more focused lately. I think my growing has gotten much better in this amount of time. So many people helped me. All my brothers, even though im a twat. Sometimes.:grin: I still love this site and our members. Thank you guys. I need more room to start really doing something.

Soon…:v:

5 Likes

Dont you just love when a plan comes together??? You have your own cheering section…

3 Likes

Yeah man. Im taking advantage of this flu and pushing it to the max. @ReikoX gave me this soil recipe. Heres the results of my batch tweaked just a bit. It roots anything quickly. Its amazing. With the low watt floros. Imo are the best veg light. The soil. Heres my cabinet underneath my cabinet I should say getting ready to go into the tent as soon as this mkage comes out.

Stay tuned I have a feeling there’s going to be some awesome plants in the lineup. All in 1 gallon pots to do excellent with 1 gallon pots. Thanks for coming through I appreciate it.

Not all of these will go in some will be diced for free clones. Doing well this time. Yall be safe.

Ghetto as ever. Theres some big Gelato and Bubba plants in there.:+1::v:

10 Likes

Myself and Chelsea. Shes looks uncomfortable as usual. Shes my little orange critter. I lover to death and shes house broken.:blush:

Here’s a pretty Chem seedling from Mr. @oleskool830 I had two seeds left. Im praying I get both m and f. Ill settle for a Mother plant. That MKage may have to finish it in the bathtub.lol :rofl::v:

Good soil, period

11 Likes

good soil good cat, you got it goin’ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bud. My big head was pissing little Chelsea off. She’s so smart she flicks the keys for the back door on the floor when she has to pee it’s unbelievable chelsea will wake me up and she has to go outside and then I’ll wait for her to do her business and she comes right back in she’s a one-in-a-million cat. She acknowledges you when she comes in she gives like half meows at everybody when she walks past them.
:grin:
She’s my little road dog she’s almost 13 years old now she lets me scratch her face when it itches and she looks like Gizmo she my little Gizmo.:blush::call_me_hand:

The soil recipe is on here it’s a water only recipe from Reiko it is fantastic especially for someone like me who over Waters under Waters I’ve gotten that in control a little bit better now with this soil really it’s phenomenal it carries through flower without skipping a Beat.

If I had the resources I would make batches of it up and sell it myself somebody was just starting to Garden it literally is the best thing the plants soil is the buffer for the plant you really can’t mess the ph up too bad when you have that Garden lime. Later.

6 Likes