Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

So someone told.me chem is a clone only strain. So what I jave up there is not. So I askes the man if you slray a clone are those not Chem. Yeah he says but its not the same cut. I hear ya. So I have an unknown strain that is insanely dank and ot cannot be Chem.

Ive been waiting to Delete that fuck stick masher. And the show continues on. Later yall. Don’t let a bitch ruine your day. You know the weed “gurus” who were on the front lines and best buds with every breeder. Lol.

Everything got raided so its all fake. I see why leople have.moves on ro.more potent strains. Cops taking genetics then twats on here argue about it. Keyboard gangsters.:v:

Sour. Yes I am. This same “breeder” asks me for stuff every day. I think hes a bot. Lol masher bot. Hahaha fuck him.

5 Likes

Who’s fucking with you on here

2 Likes

Ok. I’m gonna try it. I’ll thin them out a bit and flip. I need to pay more attention to avoid this predicament in the future.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Man that is a nice specimen. I really enjoyed that weed. A genuine classic in every way. Love me some dog!

RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Na its this fuckin maryland masher. I know hes real. I think. Hes a “top” breeser always out in oregon west coast but hes always giving.me shit.

Im gonna bring you real genetics. That shit youre running isnt real and.my strains crush. I get it you spend time matching plants and picking what you like. I co sider myself and.people with a couple tents hobby growers.

When your running empty row homes and can select from a large pool I call you a breeder. Wbo spent.time working his strain. Like im gonna mash 2 plants then try to claim im breesing some shit. Lol.

We know thats not true. I like a.man cut the shit whats up. Hello how are you doing? Well. Great. Was wondering if you had any thug pug? Sure bud. Can I make sure youre not a figament first since you live an hour plus away from me.

I want a cut of that chem. Oh its not a cut its not real. Im like ok thanks for coming by wasting my time. Hey you got any thug pug packs youre not using? Just the breathe strains. Umm

Can I borrow your wife car and a cup of gold nuggets? I dunno. Its like a ho train of people. I know what my man ol school sent.me if it isnt chem then whatever it is I couldnt get enough. I had to get another female thats how good it is.

Just comdescensing shit is a waste of time. Ahh you need better gear. Send it. :wink: Lights tents fans. Now ive wastes.more time. Ol school pm.me.

5 Likes

Its IG or OG. Too much time wated on IG. I just like the fact I can lost ten pics quick. Thats about it. It just is way too.much for my brain. Have you ever wanted fo do like Jay and Silent Bob dead on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back when they get their money in the end they travel around the country and asked all the kids did you quote say I’m a cock sucking fuckboi yeah and then they beat the shit out of him.

So I know when I’m justifying that in my mind and thinking it’s funny that I’m going too far it’s driving me fucking bananas on top of what I’m going through Instagram has got to go. Buncha turds.:blush:

Id rather be cjssed out here than there. Haha. Na I need an IG break for good. Its not safe on there for real. Later dudes. Just the kinda time wasting fuckery that goes on there.:call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

I feel sorry for him. Sad that people still think the only way to go up is to push other people down. We’ll all get where we want to be if we just keep doing what we love. Keep your head up bro. You’re growing some killer shit!

6 Likes

The Lost City of Z. I love explorations. Id love to meet outdoor farmers in Nepal or somewhere like Morocco. Do they run mainly Indicas there for Moroccan Hash?

Assassin. Hashishin. Followers of Assan eaters of Hashish. :grin::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah that ain’t no shit got something better than. I got send it we can do the Pepsi taste test on anything but like my name says I’m from the show me homie so I don’t believe shit I can’t put my eyes and hands on…fuck Instagram let’s someone else do it for the gram …I’ve seen some funky shit done for a gram but never for the gram

5 Likes

Yeah i from the wish a nigg woods. Ahhh. Lol. Im cool. Im a hypercondriac sl I been thinki g I gkt covid.19 whatever gang. I got it.:rofl:. Let me take a nap man. Have a good one.

4 Likes

Now that’s entertainment. Lol looking good Baltimore .

1 Like

So your soil mix is getting you thru flower in a 1 gal w just water? Thats some good shit for sure

3 Likes

Nice. I think the fire on the end would keep the virus at bay…so :exploding_head:

In a cup no less. Looks as good or better than what I do in a 2 gallon bag.

How many weeks did that one take? Or do you keep a log or even worry about it? Reading the ‘literature’ says Goji in 70 days. I would think it could be really racy if taken early…but that would just be a guess.

@Baltimore you need try the SSDD there is a lot of variation but some are REALLY special and the total cannabinoids can get to 30% Thanks for the review will keep the Sebrings Revenge in mind.

My favorites these are tasted not grown were(dispensary in descending order)-
Mendobreath
RudeBoi OG

Tiramisu
Dosido
Platinum GSC

Master Kush
Blue Cheese
White Widow

SSDD ranks right up there with those top two. The Wicked Widow I grew was better than the dispo “White” stuff…otoh I’m sure I didn’t get the best part of the plant either :slight_smile:

Looking good and like the look of the new ones!

3 Likes

Just grow out the Skywalker and show him what real weed smells like. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I have a couple hundred ssdd seeds. Im deffinitely gonna run the Orange Goji this next round. This is my Copy Cat shut my mouth run. We’ll see together and you go from there. From what ive gathered theres a 100 phenos potentially of Goji OG. Purple variations and like you said. My pheno went 70+a few.

I wont get rid of any Goji grass. Being a Sativa 70/30 split you would expect racy. Not at all. Its the Indica mans Sativa. For that matter it helps sex drive and is good as a paxil for depression.

Does not activate my anxiety which I suffer deeply from. I smoke this grass early in the morning. My depression is getting better. Im just gonna say this. I love this strain so much im gonna mess with it for a long time.

Here’s the Goji clone. This pheno will hit 5 ft tall in a folgers can and yielded half a # dried. Lord knows how it happened. I topped it this time. It didn’t slow it down. The solo is only half filled with soil. Hehe

This is a massive plant dont let the node space fool you. Bud spiraled halfway down solid…almost.:blush:

Ill get some daylight pics. This does no justice.

Its got a beautiful exotic smell that will go flat as soon as you move it. Oh man. It’s got a wild strawberry exotic flavor. I was thinking a strawberry cough cross? I may ruine what it is.

If all goes well. Im doing an all Goji run next round for seeds. I have to. My NL bit the dust. It was good but such is life. Move on but I have some other NL strains. We’re good.

I have to get this strain to yall. Have to. Thoughts? Clones, seeds?

12 Likes

Im gonna do you proud sir. That soil recipe was a godsend. Im killing it because of it. I had to shkw you the clipping when it hooked and buffed up some. This shade of green. Its just such a healthy plant.

Im gonna crush in flower. Thank you. I tweaked the recipe. I had it a touch hot. Its cranking everything. God damn it feels good. Predatory mites. Killing everything. My uncle is smiling up above.
Skywalker OG (HDR)

Looks waxed. Little.mites “wax on wax off”. -From Paris W/Love…

Riiiicooo…suaaaveee…:grin::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I have access to Tiramisu. Dankmatter Genetics? Told my dude you got the last of em. Do what you want. Im sure other guys have some.:wink:

Ssdd-At least one female next time.
Any breathe I love.
Dosidos like it. Gazo hooked me up with some fpogxdolato…thats not Dosidos. I swear I had some crosses.

I had a hard time sourcing real genetics here. These rich grow houses have pallets of soil and genetics from the source at any cost. Maybe thats why K cant get a clone of SFV, Caps cake. Cakes, pies, pancakes. I cant afford any more genetics. I have enough to trade for different things over time.

I have self issues of being less than. I guess why I get hot quick. I just wanna get this right. Ill eventually get what Id like to have. At this point it’s a want. Ill get there. :grin:

6 Likes

Mr. Newb. Absolutely thks soil is the bees knees. I hit this plant only a couple times with microbe food and guano to recharge. Other than that. Tap water. My ph here is 7.3 so I was bringing it down a point a d there was no difference so its tap water thats sits open. Imo releases some chemicals added at the plant. Better to let some of it cook off? These pics do no justice. a gentleman told me exactly what it’s called when you get these racing stripe colors on your plant.

So I took some shots down low to show you how green from top to bottom. The only abrasions are from wind rub.
MKage- 1gal. One soil. A couple charges of guano. Thats it and tap water and hid lighting. :blush::+1:

I love kelp meal. I wanna eat some its got these ladies jumping. Na seriously it allows me to keep my watering in check. I had issues not letting the pot dry out. FG problems stopped as did little “bad” soil dwellers.

Im a see to believe guy. Ill never buy a premixed bag.

12 Likes

@Pedro_Bann I ran a few Sakura’s to pull a female out I don’t know what drove me to it but what I saw…the pictures of some people growing it was was absolutely gorgeous and it’s a Wookie cross?

Bodhi Sakura baby. Fat ass leaves. I love it. Gemstones.:ok_hand:

11 Likes

Hey yall just to let you know. The Maryland Masher has Cherry Ak47 seeds. I guess he does? Motz knows about the Cherry 47s. He’s selling them so I guess they are what they are.

My mans gonna give me feedback.:thinking:

2 Likes