Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I have thrips or something. I applied pesticide. The new growth on a Maui SS is twisted and patchy. I have no loop but I can see the damage. Lord knows how I got these fucks. I can see light silvery flecks on the leaves.

I guess I’ll keep treating them but I’m not spraying pesticide all over my auto it’s healthy but it’s got a couple tiny holes. Back to the faqs. Next run I’m washing the tent bleaching the room painting the walls. Shit!

3 Likes

I can believe I missed this. Thats how stressed I am
. I needed th room anyway. Damn bag seed male

6 Likes

Enjoyed reading your thread Baltimore. Hang in there, and keep up with that great attitude! Easy on the cal mag… It can screw around with the ph levels if too much is added, or too often. Add too much, you will get deep green plants, and thats when the twisting happens, and the health of the plant goes downhill. Been there, done that… Finely granulated Dolomite lime, and Epsom is a much “safer” approach if you ask me. Just giving you a heads up. Other than that all looks well. Alrighty then, Best wishes my brudda’.:slight_smile::+1:

5 Likes

Sucks you got male but you kinda wanted one. Being random bagseed prob dont want to use that to pollenate.
And calmag is almost a neccessity in coco especially in flower. Almost every feed. Anyone runs coco knows that. Epsom is mag but lime is not soluble and has to be mixed in soil before planting. And counter balanced with other amendments. Im starting the outdoor. Chit was a lot of work. Took 5 hrs to plot the spot dig holes n clear trees for sun just got to drop em in now n watch em blow up.

lighting is almost matched with outside. These are some
theres like 3 more. Just got no room inside for em.

3 Likes

Well at least you did something with them. You got OGKB and choc d. There you go. Io’m glad that there was a male in there for real cuz I had to spread them out they were killing everything and that was right next to the fan so it was really windblown.

It had that Christmas tree look I love a seeing a massive cola on a single main stalk. don’t know how I missed it @CLOSETGROWTH. Thank you. Im going to check some Epsom out. It was a little twisted growth some of the plans I had pinched in between the trellis in my arm and toram but that’s not what it is I sprayed I’m going to repeat in a couple days but closer I get to finish and flowering I’m not spraying nothing on my flowers just not going to happen.

And I have to make a batch of Epsom salt later on. I got to go clean work for a little bit. I’m just glad I got a sister plant that is a female cuz I really wanted to see what came off of that bag seed. @rooted I got to go work for a little while I’ll hit you up when I get back. Thanks all of y’all. It’s coming together.
-J

2 Likes

Finely granulated dolomite lime gradually breaks down when used as a dressing. You dont have to mix it in the soil, it is not required… The “pellet form” may have a problem dissolving, but not finely granulated type. Then you counter balance with other amendments?? Sounds like an upcoming trainwreck to me… lol

1 Like

Ok so lime dont change ph? One of the most important things in the soil. Obviously youve never done what youre preaching.

@rooted> Dolomite lime helps in keeping the ph in check, and adds calcium. You dont have to be an ass… Change your attitude. I remember you back in the day. Always nit picking at others. Not a well liked member on any forum ive seen you on. Change your ways, and be “friendly” for once in your life.

1 Like

Hey Baltimore, everthing is looking nice and clean, all elements are present :wink:

I will have an eye on your grow brother in the light of the great ONE :heart:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hey my friends blessings as well to all of you … soorry I am overdue with the last pics :pray:

Ooohhh I read now the lastest posts… hope everything turns out fine, will read more later :heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words I’m going to keep rocking it out I’m a flush a little bit and then I’ll go from there I think maybe just some Elemental salts build up in his soil? Needs to go flush not at f. I’ve been busy with stuff here in the holidays so I’m going to go through and check everybody stuff out.

Thank you everybody for the kind words. It’s weed chiiiilll. Love you guys. Be safe y’all :call_me_hand:
-J

2 Likes

Ok ill let it be. im not trying to be an ass.
But for record I only been on one other forum though
thcf
as monster762. No crazy jumping forums hiding scheming stuff here.
I just picked a new name here maybe was someones old name.
I actually left that forum because i was spending too much time glued to phone. I love this shit but at the same time aint got time for it.
My friend steered me here n it seems better than the forum i left. Im pretty new too but i have def been hands on a couple years.
I dont really get to details and sometimes seem jumpy. Which is my fault. Mainly cause anxiety and time. Always out of time is how i feel. But you are right and so am i 2 different ways is all. Either needs proper measuring though.

4 Likes

Its all love. I attacked someone and it wasnt right. I think the keyboard leaves alot of emphasis on things that arent meant to be. I want everyone’s input. All of y’all make this what it is. Come together…riiiight now! I love all y’all. I’m glued to OG. I had to chill.(I) was becoming abrasive. Love y’all. I’m still figuring out the chemicals and ph. I was using the pH scale for Hydroponics I was off my points.

I’m not gonna lie. I’m no gangster and definitely don’t enjoy being beat up. :joy: This is where we get to hone our craft. We’re the next gen. to pass the craft on. Love first. Y’all be safe. Clear pics of the problems when the light comes on. Then I can get a proper diagnosis. @ReikoX was like get some clear pics with white light. He’s right clear pics might help.
-J

3 Likes

Here’s a little update on the purple Mazar I got to get some shots when the HPS and everything is off. It looks like grape jelly starting to roll down everything.:grin: Soon as I get the silver I’m gonna spray the last 2 seeds of it…Later
-J

…bout the same

8 Likes

I just got one too. Tiramisu v2
or f5bb x blk afghan kush male
Somehow its unlabeled but those are the only reg seeds.
Rest of the plants are female. Both boxes.

2 Likes

What’s too low of a temperature at night time for cannabis plants during flowering? I understand that in Northern climates we finish up at the end of the year in the 60s.

I guess you could say my flowering room my tent which is in my room the AC has been chilling. To go from 83 degrees to 63 degrees is that too much of a fluctuation? I’m not trying to bring out any colors I just don’t want to kill my plants LOL. Thank you guys for your help. I’m not trying to sound stupid about the colors comment really I’m just asking for general advice. Thank you guys
J

I’m just asking not because of plants are looking bad they look beautiful. I’ll get into the question of defoliation later when I take a picture of my plants and how far you should go defoliating in your first couple of weeks because I definitely need to pull a bunch of fan leaves.

1 Like

83°F is on the high side for HPS. I suggest you keep temperature swings to less than 10°F. Big temperature swings will also create dew which can lead to bud rot. If you could get the nighttime temperature to 73°F it would be a lot better IMO.

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking I keep the fans going in there just to keep air moving but I didn’t want do to develop so I’m going to pull some leaves off just to keep the air flowing nice through it. I’m gonna keep the a.c. not as low. Thanks for the good info. I don’t want to blow it in the home stretch you know what I mean.

1 Like

All right. This is a seed viability question. I bout an eighth of starduster #10 and pulled a premature seed. Has anyone had success with pulling and growing a sealed premature seed. It was the first small bud I pulled. I felt a tiny seed, than this one. Hopefully I pull one further along. Sorry for the shite pics. Yay or nay?
J

Closer not better tho ughh.

5 Likes

I’ve popped worse looking ones

4 Likes

Starduster
DESCRIPTION

Brand: Dynasty Genetics. Landrace,F1,F2, Selfed,Polyhybrid etc. Stabilized Polyhybrid. Lineage: Sour Diesel x Ms.Universe Parental Information: The mother [east coast] Sour Diesel clone is a pre99 cut that has been proven year after year indoors and out. We re-worked this clone back to seed in order to maintain the desirable quality, taste, smell and vigor. The dad of this strain is our highly coveted Ms.Universe #10 male, which increases trichome coverage on every strain he has come in contact with. Sativa Dominant

Looks fire in the pix. We’ll see. :call_me_hand:

1 Like