Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Shit while I’m at it here we go. A week into 12/12. Holy shit I’m in trouble. I need a team of elf sized trimmers. Thank God one was a male. Shit!Later

I think I’ll be good. Fans are good. Got them temps to 81. The rh is 50%. Later.
J

10 Likes

I decided to look at my tank one more time I look down at the Maui sunshine I thought was a female and saw nuts I started going crazy looking for hermaphroditic signs. When I went back I saw nothing but nuts and no pistils. I feel so dumb, but I caught it.

The Roots still had a good bit left to grow into I believe I would have got really nice buds off of it sad to see it go but it’s got to go.

This sucks…:thinking:

6 Likes

Finally got some pics without all the lights on. The PMA is coming along nicely
In the first pix what you see is the underside of leadf tips not any nanners. NO Nanners! Lol Y’all have a good one. Be safe.
J

Tent shots.

11 Likes

I tried unsuccessfully twice to get a dark sparx to pop. Finally got one to pop. I was thinking…did I lose my touch. Never! Persistent little J got it. Thanks @Mr.Sparkle. When I clean a space this weekend I’m gonna fit this cob light in the space. Rig up some fans. Mr Reiko and Mr Sparkle are such good dudes.

I’m gonna be making some trellis’ this weekend. Some scrap 1x material and some eye loops. I’m gonna use twine. Don’t want rusty wire. Someone mentioned a rusty nail for iron deficiencies. Sounds about right tho. My next thread when I clean my grow up a little bit. I just want to start the next one right.

More technical and actually not just spewing out of the side of my mouth. Thank all of y’all very much. My seed cup runeth over, it feels good to actually be able to send some seeds back to somebody. I know they’re going to enjoy the shit out of them. Hopefully in my life I’ll be able to make medicine for people who are in need because that’s what I feel like my calling is to help others. Anyway here’s my little seedlings left is the ezd right the dark Sparks. And a shot of one Northern Lights clone that survived.

The air conditioner running in here as actually slow the plant down so much that it’s not stagnant it’ll be right on time for my next run to go in. This Northern Lights plant is off the hook. If the potency is good I would love to keep this plant going. There’s a few plants I want to delve further into one is Northern Lights if anyone has any background research information on the best strain or possible leads to the Northern Lights Number 5 please let me know LOL. Long post. Later.
-J

4 Likes

You gonna run the cob with all the other light or ? Keep some distance from the cob. Itll fry chit. But its a beast

2 Likes

Im about to add the hlg and rearrange cobs when i get back from the weekend.

1 Like

Notice the mutation in this autos leaves. 6 o’clock is from the center and about 8 I think. It’s not a torn or eaten leaves? I can no longer move it, as the lower buds are already dense and the little branches are fragile, so I don’t get to study it up close.

Finally my Main plants are about done stretching. I’ve backed off on the N. Everything’s smooth now. Too smooth. I’m afraid if I whisper male right now, the spirit in here will pollinate my whole tent! Shhh it’s listening…:ghost:

7 Likes

It took my dumb ass all this time @Mr.Sparkle to figure that out. I couldn’t get the D’S pheno to pop. Now I have 2 ED pheno and a D’S. I’m so impressed with the PMA I have going. Before I run the next round I’m gonna spray and attempt to run some for seed.

Roughly the size space I have to work with is the underside of a kitchen table. Maybe like 4x3 1/2’. I think a couple fart suckers rigged will handle the intake and extraction, and a couple flipped around inside for a “breeze”.

I hope imitation is the sincerest form of flattery because I’m gonna strive to keep my setup clean like yours is. I like the idea of being able to handle the plant more and be able to flop a plant without it snapping. It’s like a soft fold.

Thanks for the help with everything. Good looking at giving us a shot at the solo cup comp. Now if we can get that pesky @ReikoX out of the way :rofl:. No such luck. So I’ll just cheer for him. Have a good one.
-J

3 Likes

Quick shot of my bagseed plant stacking up. She’s very finnecky. She doesn’t require fert. right now. I tried giving some low # feed so she just puts on weight. It’s still super early, but the NL is smashing everything in here. I’m glad all of the solos are flowering nicely. That’ll be a little extra smoke on the side literally. The solos are like bench riders…:grin:

Temps have been locked in at about 80° lights on I have about 67° with the lights out. R/H 40% it fluctuates a little. Here’s my NL smothering the cross next to it. Sorry bout the lights. I need to get some good shots out of all those lights. Later y’all.

SOG…more like a block of green. My hands are aching lookin at it.

6 Likes

They are coming on great man, lot’s of tops, and you got your environment locked down nice as well.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Shadey. I appreciate it. I put too much in there. I learned a lot from this run. Everybody has been really welcoming and steering me the right way. I know it’s not perfect but hopefully I’ll get decent meds off of most of it.

I had a gnat problem on my clones and and my seedlings. I had to cull a few to get a hold of it. My larger plants seem to be pretty mold resistant. I have good air circulation and my waterings are down. This led is flowering nice. We’ll see man. In the end it’s grass. Take the good with the bad n keep rolling, keep you head above water.

Sometimes I wonder if growing is too taxing. People seem to come out of the woodwork with crazy shit. Then they wanna smash everything you do and pick you to pieces. Nice family. Anyways thanks to everyone for the positivity and taking interest in my little grow. :call_me_hand:
-J

2 Likes

Grabbed a half of this Snow Monster #9. This is what they’re calling shake at my new spot. Indica dom. 22-26% they’re clocking it at. Who knows. Half for 80. Yes please.

7 Likes

PAM as I’m calling it. I don’t quite think til be ready for my bday 2nd week of Aug. It’s chugging along nicely. I’ll take her out at the end of her short beautiful existence for sexy shots :blush:. Smaller buds are getting dense and forming nicely despite being burried by my photos and receiving 12/12.

My 3 amigos have blessed me with some great Auto genetics. I’ve met some great people here. Thanks to all of y’all. This site is my new home. Stop by anytime. Hopefully one day east and west will meet and we can travel, view different grows and share genetics. Have a blessed one.
-J

4 Likes

I’m moving my newly popped autos care of @Mr.Sparkle. I didn’t pop many. I have here on the right a Green pheno. Looks great already. On left of it is a D’S pheno. This is the hardest seed I’ve popped. I couldn’t figure it out. I didn’t help I ripped a sucker leaf and thank god not the main grow tip. I’d cull it, but not a gift…ever. Damn gnats killed the other seedlings. I got them under control. Had to pitch 2 pots killing another ds and a green pheno. He said don’t be afraid to pop em. We’ll figure it out ya know?

I think the crinkles are the one to look out for. Is it an upward or downward leaf curl? I’ll have to reread not high damnit. Either way I’m growing it out. Da green pheno is moving so fast and healthy. I love autos. I believe the potency is there. I’d like a big bud x nl auto. :call_me_hand:
NL clone. DS. Green. Courtesy senor Sparkle…

I think she’ll make it.

Is it crinkling already?! Is that bad? Lol it’s all good.

5 Likes

So what u sayin bro u got PUBG?

What’s a PUBG?..

2 Likes

Player Unknowns Battle Grounds - PUBG bro Xbox :rofl:

1 Like

I wish. I gotta turn my Xbox membership back on.I withdraw without my shooters. :frowning: I had a bunch of games I was playing when my pass cancelled. When Xbox forced the update I lost 6 games. Microsoft squeezes every last buck. Battlefield 5 I started over. Battlefield hardline is my shiiiit tho.

1 Like

Ahh bro that sucks get ya game pass back on an we’ll bash summat off the list :+1:

1 Like

Lol I’m on it. I got the internet back on thank god. My brother ran everything in the ground the last time he was out and using. I’ll be back soon. I like titanfall 2. Resident evil fan. There’s so many good titles. You played and newer Tom Clancy games? I was away for a while. I’m getting caught back up. Where’s a John Wick game. Dare I speak the name Babayaga!

1 Like