Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Still looks white. What do you do in this position? Throw it back in or cut it? I feel like im stopping right bedore the finish…

2 Likes

What’s the tricomes saying ? Myself I prefer cloudy a lot of people would say I chop a little early though lol

3 Likes

Let it ride!!! :game_die: :game_die:

1 Like

After the 2 day blackout there was a bump in trichs but alot of them are clear/milky. What I can say is that the trichs are fully formed. Ive seen grass shere the trichromes didnt fully extend and form like a shroom.

My lows have been in the high 60’s 80°-lights on. Enty of circulation.

Sorry. The chromes are kicking back flash still hard. To me shen the amber starts tonset kt the trichromes give a yellowish tint to the bud. Im probably wrong. Just from observing buds that are damn near perfect my plant looks like another week?

Shes back in the tent. No pm. No herm signs. Shes still getting it I guess. Shes so sapped up moving it is a problem. Everything was tied tight.

Just wanted honest to goodness feed back based on what you can see. I shake bad sometimes.:+1:t2:

Clear to milky mostly clear from what I see. I dunno. Keep eyeing her up.

6 Likes

My man. Skinny pedal to the floor!

2 Likes

Everything is exploding. Copy’s gear surprised me. These gelato’s are some of the healthiest, thickest plants ive seen. No BS. The Wedding Cake is killing as well. Each of the straons are super similar structure wise I saved a couple clones of each but my main focus wa the dwarf gelato.

Katsu Pre98 Bubba. Biggest healthiest plant. I imagine its gonna have some monstrous buds. We’re rockin it out.:blush::call_me_hand:
The two plants dead center are Gelato#33.

Big Bubba

Two plants vertical are Wedding Cake S1’s.

Big Goji OG already knows she’s honna be five ft. Im putting two clones of her outback.

Heres a shitty pic of the Gelato33 dwarfs leaves. Theyre both stocky and cocky af! I bet this is some of the best smoke when it’s done.:grin:
Yall be ez. Later. Thanks for the input.:blush::v:

12 Likes

Nice job brother. It’s the best I’ve ever seen anybody do with her. I’ve sent quite a few out and never seen one finished. RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I musta rubbed IDK what you’d call it a “little foxtail”? When I pulled the body bag off. It was a tiny piece. Im stoned off my ass. Jts got one of the xleaneat old skool bc bud smells to it but reeks of sweaty gym bag in the room. Jts deffinitely terpn hard.

If it didn’t take so long to flower this plant is a scroggers dream. Itl be sad to see it go but I got seed n a clone. Wow im stoned. I shoulda cut it lol. Patience will pay off with this one.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Ahahaha Motz destroys. Na tho cowboy is a spanish thing though right? They’ve taken the rodeo’s except for that new white boy spanking em. I think there from some backyard in whereever they speak that potugese down yonder.

I can never think of latin countries except for a drug production country. All good comes from Columbia tho including my beloved coffee mmm. Juan Valdez with a little bolito and some sacks of magical stuff!

2 Likes

How you like the cookies n cream chocolate? Yeah it wasn’t my best run but the bud was still decent

2 Likes

OG’ers. @misterbee is in nees of some xlo es or wet cuttings. They have a 3 day hold on our mail. I have him cuttings in a couple weeks. Unfortunately I don’t have an aero cloner but I’m going to either order one or fill one within the next week so the Tropicana cookies are going to take another couple weeks to beef up.

Mitsubishi is a really good dude I believe he had an infestation that wiped his whole crop out yeah definitely is a fellow OG member to the Core like I said I have plenty of feed for him but he’s looking for something that’s in a aerocloner I assume. Repost for a great guy. Believe in a NE legal state so that may be easjer close to home. :blush::+1:t2:

3 Likes

The power of the 600hid eh bulb is imo the fucking best bulb per dollar on the market. I’ll deffinitely be getting the new eh balast ceramic 600se series when I can. They run all 600se and under bulbs. Mainly being the newer ceramic units that are so small and efficient. I love made in the US eye bulbs. Church!

Sounding like an advert. Na they really just rock all the way through the canopy to the bottom layer that’s what I love about I and you can really get bang for your coverage. Figure are you going to use one bulb a year less if you use an LED unit the veggie with and your eye to flower with so even longer with that but $90 for one bulb for a year if you can’t afford it you really shouldn’t grow at all it’s the truth.
Tent shots looking jacked up they’re on they’re flowering stretch. The Goji was topped and its already killing me. Like a virus. Hehe!:wink::metal:

Here I caught the lowers deep in the canopy and rock solid. Lovely the plant.

Look at that little Hummdinger. I like that lol.

New gear alert! Bad Dawg Genetics-GSCx3HD…3 headed dragon. Solid structure. Definite cookie linieage. Beautiful sawtooths. Rocking along.

I was told look for a gorgeous fade and stank terps. Right up my alley already. I flipped it relatively quick compared to its friends.

10 Likes

What the hell don’t you have going buddy?

3 Likes

Hahaha. I dunno Motz. An amalgomation of overgrow smothered in hated breeders seeds. Does the seed addiction ever get better?

I believe it gets to a point where you find what you love and you stick with it or certain breeder that tends to put out good work and I haven’t really grown enough to know what I should and shouldn’t be aiming towards that makes any sense?

My deal is real broadleaf stunner Indicas spicy pepper, lemon, a nice exotic flavored Indica. Ive been having urges to grow a real sativa before I die. Real Durban, Congo, Malawi, Thai something brightening but not so fierce on my anxiety.

I dont discriminate please bealieve im a lover of the plant itself is steeped in myth and legend. Cannalove. Hehe!:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Looking through the ladies. I stopped to clone this plant. This is a Copy Cat Gelato#33 S1. Some of the most gorgeous plants. We’ll all know soon. I think some people are gonna be shocked.

I feel like Copy is Napster and feminizing solution fucked the game up. This is personal so. Its just show n prove here and next…

Wow. Leaves…I know. Hopefully thats a good sign of things to come? Dont know if anyone here has rank a solid cut of The bird? Lemmie know what you think of ze plants. My Frenchie lol…

10 Likes

Im like Slingblade. Basic as shit. "I like musturd and taters and beans, musturd taters mmm hmmm and beans. Fishing as well. Mostly beans n musturd tho.:blush::rofl:

4 Likes

Glad to see you trying to help the :honeybee: out I’m going to see if I can take sum cuts for him Friday hopefully the OG can flood my dudes mailbox the way he has flooded mine

3 Likes

Absolutely. I’m gonna shoot out a few scud missiles in a bag for the ol boy! He’s a genuinely good dude who is a pleasure to have and teach us youngins how to move.

He got tore up by pests and gave hjs stock out. Ill be returning with some additions. Sometimes its a must. Community over industry. Busy bee thjs summer you will bee!:wink:

Some Gelato n Bubba? Bzzzz.

3 Likes

Hit my pm @TheShowMeHomie @George I need to get a safe add for yall. Mr Geoge I need to check yours. Shipping to eu flat is how much? Couple pound?

1 Like

Here’s where Devito steps out and Shwatzanegro makes an appearance. The dreaded S1 who the fuck is you?. Im gonna jam her under the leds to toghten those nodes up. Thats appalling right there. Fisher Price my first plant.

I heard people had to have this strain. We’ll see.

this plan has been flower in so long that for a couple of weeks I had my LED unit on the bud

I believe the LEDs affected these buds right here different than the rest of the plant either that or something about that pollen from the blueberry did a fuck pollination job on it but there’s no seed in it it’s as though there’s seed in it but when you open up a split calyx I guess you would call it. Not a single tiny seed in it. I believe that uses energy up preparing for seed and didn’t do much in the way of trichs for some reason. Look at the bottom of the bud its like a skirt of good then it went larf lol. LARF!

Here’s the shitty twin.

What they should look like.

Someone said the yellowing of leaves was called something like vegriation? Not right but I was told it causes that 50/50 split of yellow and healthy green the back hooking and the Seattle SuperSonics looking jerseys the leaves are completely healthy and soft they just have that to me it’s a beautiful yellowing I took a clone off of this plant maybe that affected the bud and that’s not a good trait will see you in the next clone for sure.

I’m going to keep this long-ass lasting bastard around I have a feeling it’s going to be some of the best smoke I’ve ever had. I’d love to get some out but like I said the Clones look diseased maybe it is a systemic disease but I would imagine some people might be interested in having this in their stable MK Ultra on the long run I’ve heard gets really trippy longer you let it run the better

6 Likes