Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yeah I remember when they were doing big enlistment bonuses for certain jobs like infantryman :thinking: I remember a friend being excited about I think 15k maybe more I donā€™t remember but l can remember saying fuck that lotto ticket

1 Like

If you still need a spore print pm me. Iā€™ve got golden teachers.

4 Likes

I know it. I smoked some the other morning. Im in for the Mac. Copy has a MAC bx. I wanna pull the trivger I cant tho. Cap gave 30 cuts out gave them out supposed to be giving out because Iā€™m not mistaken.

He basically rifled through a pack of Miracle alien cookies and work that line. I understand he put his time into working it out I understand itā€™s a potent a strain but as far as paying $15,000 for a stud male thatā€™s fucking insane dude I canā€™t even put two sentence together. So is Mac clone ever comes my way or some feminized seeds I think I would take a shot other than that Iā€™m not going to be staying in line so I can for next 5 years trying to get a clone of something is probably not even going to be right that was given. So now hes trippin.

And thatā€™s what gets me is it was supposed to be given out and the people that was given out to donā€™t give it the fuck out and who knows whoā€™s got what anymore. One thing I will tell you though is copy buys the best clones from people as a faceless bidder so they get mad at him for S1 and I know tons of people who S1 other people shit reverse it whatever. I just want to smoke some mac Maing!

We had a strain here was called mag landrace from a company called Verano Iā€™d rather have that mag landrace and grow it out. The Iranian landrace or so it said Meg mag 91 that had this weed is a shit Iā€™ll probably never get a cut of Mac. Thatā€™s life though you know Iā€™m not into seeing the round actual breeder so when I come across anything itā€™s special to me cuz I really donā€™t know whatā€™s going on by closed doors or who gets what

1 Like

Pretty positive itā€™s the right cut dude Iā€™m getting it from is well plugged into the scene including the damn gram lol

I told him people were selling the cut on strainly and he got pissed bout it told me itā€™s supposed to be gift only I told him I was gonna send it to the land of 10000 lakes he said cool

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a frightening sight. Lol. These fuckin plants just errupted on me. Im going for broke. I cleaned up any useless lower damaged leaves and branxhes that sould otherwise be wasting the plants precious energy.

I have two fans down below on high blowing though then I rigged a reciprocating fan thats pretty tall to blow across the tops keeping the HID running all day at 79-80. Pic time.:blush::metal:

Massive Bubba Kush

New new! Bad Dawg Genetics.
GSCx3HD. She made it it time for a couple clones and a test smoke run. What a gorgeous plant.

10 Likes

Thats whats up man. Glad to see its goin to a good homie. Im honestly gonna grow stuff ive always wanted. The WW hurt. So the real ww is aloha ww or black widow? Wtf. my first strains going to be called Charles Manson.:rofl:

Because itā€™s tiny week is fuk and just screams real loud!

4 Likes

Next round we have more Skywalker OG (HDR Cut), Sakuraā€™s from Pedrito bandito, Bubba, OGKBv2, GMO s1, Trop Cookies, maybe pop the slurricane. We shall see. Im doin some outdoor. Yea!

4 Likes

Aloha is the pre 98 white widow that was big 20 years ago I think the dutch had it maybe it was the Canadians

1 Like

You get a spare pot you should pop some of those pineapple kush crosses there legit

2 Likes

Heavens Stairway? Gypsy. I dont remember its so long. I have 5 fem WW from DP and one WW fem from Nirvanaā€¦not holding my breathe. Although nirvanas nl is super solid for a 10 buck pack. Peak bc as well awesome dude.

As a matter of fact I just pulled those out today and Iā€™ve been looking at him real hard one dude I have in there was a Tahoe OG cross I swear to God I donā€™t know if you sent it and donā€™t remember I donā€™t know if it was legit Iā€™m going to be said Thank you got them from eBay or something that pineapple cross sounds good dude Iā€™m a Kush lover has anybody popped any of those Hindu Kush yet you know of

I have so many and such limited space dude Iā€™ve been wanting to do. Oregon Huckleberry and really was spending the back of my mind or the Uzbekistan those are Girl Scout cookie cross theyā€™re not full on uzbeki are they?

1 Like

I havenā€™t got a single NL out of the whole pack from akbb I got the last 6 in jiffys under a dome trying to get at least one :unamused:

They donā€™t pop in next day or two moving on

2 Likes

Send em on lol. Dont give up. Na they stubborn? I have some from vision genetics? Ill run eventually. They were free from seed city. I definitely send you a couple of me if you want to try and go to the paper towel method put them in a bag price all the air out throw them in your sock drawer. Honestly if I seeds viable Iā€™ve been lately at 100% so youā€™ll know within 2-3 days if they donā€™t pop in and paper towels their not Viber old as fuck or just slow Iā€™ve seen some Take 2 weeks but that was very rare

1 Like

My phoneā€™s dying doggy it was nice to catch up with you man I have to get up with you tomorrow and holler at you some more Iā€™m just glad that I can actually grow in peace now man Iā€™m actually in here right now busting off and domes of some screw in lights.

Iā€™m going to make a small single Auto so I can run some of these bum wines cheap more than 24 hours Iā€™m wondering if I should buy split or just wire up like eight of these bulbs 8 should give me one plant. Also I have two Cobbā€™s in this unit that are still working I bet I can pull those two chips out and make a fixture for them with a few screw-in light bulbs that right there might Rock One Auto for real?

Anubody else got a single mandingo cab for autos? Pointers? Side led sticks or no? Mylar or na? Damn hippies!:sob::v:ā€¦:grin:

1 Like

Yeah there were some Tahoe OG xā€™s too I grew one it was a male but very nice looking

Only one of those crosses that didnā€™t look great was the orange bud one I popped was a mutant

Definitely one of very few im interested in and it would be most generous of you.
Thank you @TheShowMeHomie

1 Like

The NL I got from Peak, 2 packs by the way and I cracked them all.
Not to inthuised with

2 Likes

If you already got the mylar cool but I wouldnā€™t buy any for a single auto cab

I remember reading years ago that mylar has a light reflective properties of 97%. Flat white paint is in the low 90s I donā€™t remember exactly the number but I remember it was like a 5% difference
Want to say it was cannabis culture I read it in or maybe when skunk magazine first came out ā€¦ I swear some days Iā€™m on the spectrum just the way my brain has kept this shit for 20 years but I canā€™t remember the color of my car from 10 years ago

3 Likes

Hell Iā€™m bout to start sending my seeds to you guys to germ and send them back as seedlings :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I had a couple autos come up over night so maybe the cold streak is gone

5 Likes

You know to be honest. I actually have guys who bring me their seeds and I crack them and then I cut slices of clones off just in case they donā€™t think they got it and Iā€™m damn sure no professional. I should have listened to Motz and I keep saying it over and over but heā€™s been through it also you can kind of guide you before you cruise into those pitfalls unfortunately Iā€™m a dingbat and I have to learn for myself but Instagram isnā€™t where I want to be and itā€™s just not where I want to be and weā€™ll leave it at that. Those Tahoe OG ima run through those and see if I pull a female.

To tell you the truth Peak BCā€™s seed auality is weird, depending on this equality but as far as the smoke quality I guess it just depends on the strain and if itā€™s good or worked but for the money you really canā€™t lose it just depends like Motz said some of the seeds took a bashing. At that point you should do like 40 seeds in a pack I honestly if theyā€™re older shity quality as he calls some of his stock A and B quality?? WTF?

I think thatā€™s kind of weird personally and anybody that Iā€™ve dealt with the one here who sent me seeds usually I get 100% germination the only ones I had problem with or some of mr. Sparkles Autos but that was just during the winter and my own fucking fault.

What I think really now is grow what YOU enjoy what youā€™re into you know obviously nobody wants to do something thatā€™s illegal to fuck it and grow some weak-ass grass.:blush:

Didnā€™t know that about the reflective properties always knew white reflected light of course but yeah heā€™s going to make it it comes in almost like a semi gloss white tell it might just be retarded even cover it with mylar and use that for the wood something else. Itā€™s funny learn how to clone then I went clone crazy but somebody told me the ABCs always be cloning.

If youā€™re not youā€™re going to lose something good and hate yourself like I do now for letting at Northern Lights strain go fucking stupid I was very sick at that point.:confused:

Itā€™s funny cuz my uncle just got more orders heā€™s making all the splash shields for all the convenience stores so he tells me getting the dimensions were real slow right now and then he just gets Lamb with an order but Iā€™d be cool if itā€™ll just make the box for me Iā€™ll do all the partition work myself but yeah just to have him down there with it Saulā€™s and everything he can throw it together real quick but I imagine it could be just laid all flat in the Fastener to be put in there and made any dimensions and shipped Iā€™m just going to see how it looks and if anybody is interested to getting them rock bottom prices but a lot of it you can do yourself you know Iā€™m just a el Cheapo. :rofl:

PM me so I can get some tropical hemp heat out lol. Lets play shipping wars. Hehe! I think its time my homies. In a week slices are a go. Iā€™m just bulking him up right now but Iā€™m going to keep them low because Iā€™m going to have to wait for this batch to finish until the next run so cutting some slices off isnā€™t a big deal just keep main one alive Iā€™ll make myself for five more clones off of it just to keep it low you know?

2 Likes

New smoke alert!
MKa.g.e. by THSeeds.
-One of the longest flowering plants ive has the pleasure to grow. Sheā€™s sitting and looking the way I want. Sheā€™s white on the main but sheā€™s foxtailing and getting weird. Trichrome production and color look good to me as well as a majority of the pistils turned.:blush::metal:

Im gonna say 3 oz dried. Every bud is so rock hard I see very little shrinkage as well as almost no larf. Reminds me of the Cindy pics @paintedfire420 BNK. They were so dense I think some molded on him. They were still gorgeous.

Fuckin insane dude.:thinking:

Nuttin wrong with that. I want it to go longer. Like a good friend.:+1:t2::heart::v:

17 Likes