Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Were looking at Skywalker OG (HDR). This plant is another shade of green and I found out from its host. She’s a true three leafer just like her friend here Mr. E Pupil. There’s certain things a man holds. His bleep and some bad bleeps. Someone gave me the Mr. E and I decided its staying put.

Let’s see if I got it. Yep (my pics are out of order now). Below is the E.

I have a larger E. Ill grab some cameo’s if I can stand on my leg long enough. I need some of that sizzurp thc liquid. Reserve tank stuff. I know they got that stuff in your rec states shelves…:grin:

Cameo !GSCx3HD-Bad Dawg!

What a dish. She’s Cherry AF! you can definitely see the cookie lineage in this plant for sure I imagine it’s going to be a head buster and I’ll be wanting to run a whole space. I’ll be crying my eyes out on my little clone when I run out of this smoke.:blush: it’s all good as long as you can break a few ounces off of it every run you enjoy really that’s it.

Night yall. Legs fucked again. Battling serious nerve damage as usual. Nueropathy and infection flares its ugly head when im hard on it. Im gonna need a rexipe to make seriously strong edible doses. Please pm with recipes/help. Post it here! Many many thanks and blessings yall!:blush::v:

5 Likes

Wow yeah. Youre asking yourself aloud why the fuck you git envolved. Trying to make it happen. Sometimes things fall through. Sci had a breeders pack of Mosca gscXpink limited ting. I payed for it last Oct. so to some of yall. Shit happens…alot to me but im ok.

States only unless were on some exclusive stuff. can’t get mail from Sci here. It never makes it so. Take on the only place you can. I do owe a few seeds. No disrespect but tbats why I was openly saying hey if you need something tag me in a pm.
My US dudes seriously think first. Mails been draggin here as well. Read the warnigs on some seed websites?

Not directed at you Motz. As long as there safe here. We’ll figure it out. Let’s not lose the last 3 M.O.B. fems on earth lol jk. Kinda :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Did some examing of the MKage. Through the loupe I can see the Trichromes are fully extended and the caps are beautiful. Id say its ready now but sugar leaf is a bad indicator they turn first…correct?

Im going photo crazy. Please respond what you think. Experienced guys take a peak for me plz. Ive never tried to “nail” one down. I figures this lady is so old she deserves my attention. One pot one plant almost 7 months old…since birth. It trudged yhru my sickness, the cold.

My buddy I hate to see go but love to kill her now! Its like the Donner Party. Im hungry lets see whos done i mean…lets see who gets hypothermic first to smoke some new new sandwich??? Jeffy Dahmy…lol Johnny Knoxville. Hahaha

Still clear. We push on for the connisuers and dice rollers right? Its American as Las Vagas! No it’s just not ready. At least you have an idea than a grainy…when i pull it yo?

7 Likes

Alright im gone lol! This girl has me like I discovered grass again. Its deffinitely ignited something in my soul that not a law can change.

Symmetry in life and nature. Its a beautiful time to be alive despite covid…we press on like the hardy Cannabis Plant! Bow your heads motherfuckers! Amen…:pray:

MKultra pressed to 100 days. Lets hope shit gets trippy. Im in need of a nice shroom walk (Drop In). Fuck yeah. Where the Psilocybin? Faux of course…hehe! Weilie’s, I wish I printed in GA were level five on a gm wet. Face hurt for a week from laughing. Whos got the laughing caps?

7 Likes

Let’s do one more while the helicopter is circling my house. Jesus Christ! Im probably the only one still deals with this like a true stoner. Chill man.

Covid boredom fun post. Trivia stuff you could care less about.

I get Nostalgic over movies like Hackers and Scream 1. Matthew Lillard is one of my favorite actor’s. SLC Punk is a favorite. They called me the guy on the couch from Half Baked and Heroin Bob. Which isnt cool now that I think.

I scream OverGrow like Hack the Planet! Leeto was the shit ejjeto was the truth. Of which I was told I never was. Super Sayan is how is always punch and smoke.

Rick James Super Freak. DBlock is still the shit. Gangstar. Bushwick Billy still gets play. Ride a Honda 3 wheeler or a Banshee. Jnco Jeans and flops for a bit. Kurt Cobain Heroin mode ever since he died. Clean a year now God Bless. Pantera Great Southern TrendKillers. Of course my favorite…Kind Bud N James Bond N64 Odd Job Choppers in the Library at High Noon bitch!

Ok radom weed. Old stash pull. Seedsman Early Skunk-Not funky cured to a straight fuel. Not super strong smell tho.

Ill smoke it to sleep. Reiko’s dice olympics inspired a few things.:thinking::+1:t2:

Oh yeah. Always run a freebie. Or all freebies if needs be. You get me?

10 Likes

One awesome fact. They still scream Northern Lights at me on the bus! Search 1500 posts ago theres a Northern Lights plant that almost got me in trouble. For fucks sake. Mom still has a zip on the low. I went through 3lbs one plant. The power of Solid farming, FTP, and keepind it on track. I got side tracked.

There still trying to shut me down. Im a serious medical patient who needs this 100% and from the govt. for free! So I grew my own. I dropped the needle with solid Indica and OG. If they take me down let this stand for true OG for the love and the absolute need. Having to farm indoors like this is insane. Like me. Outdoor small cdkp grass liver boutique if you like it ghetto if you like it.:wink:

The helicolters woke me up again and its Baltimore. I wrote that waking up with thjs nagging feeling to post a shot. If thjs mames it to fkower correctly. Its gonna decimate! Probably 20 plants solid. 4’ now. The Goji Og is way bigger.

@ReikoX posted a soil rexipe I tweaked but everyone should get there groove. You can’t give the game away. He did. 1000 posts ago and it changed my growing forever. Alot of guys and a brain that is insane is the only way an idiot/genius like me can pull this off.:roll_eyes::wink::metal:

People count me out always. I should be called the virus. Fuckin Covid J!

Take a photo of what your running right now! Well when ya see it. Run what ya brung!

You realize I’m bat shit crazy as well. Thanks for the institutions. I shiukd sue MD.

7 Likes

I’ve got 3, they’re not going anywhere

1 Like

Damn. Them tall boys had me fudged all the way up. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

1 Like

It just hit me. Motz are you saying you have 3 3 wheelers? I posted a shit ton buzzing lol. :grin:

1 Like

3 of the MOBs

2 Likes

Ahhh. I havent ran any. I “hear” its tasty stuff. Im gonna spray one try my hand at feminized seed when those are ran. Your vault…I imagine is the stuff of dreams. I imagine meeting so many breeders along the way you probably have a shit ton of “mine only” hehe!:rofl:

There’s gotta be one that is your favorite and we’ll never see.:wink::+1:t2:

1 Like

@Seriouslysteve The pre-roll tubes are great for cloning. I imagine you can pit a couple drops of rooting hormone in the water and even make a holder like in a lab. Save on space and the lid helps. Really neat. Hope you save your tubes.:blush::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Yeah I got something no one else has

1 Like

Stoogie tubes are the same

1 Like

Hell yeah. I shoulda stole a case of shooter tubes when I backed at the Gentleman’s Club. Easy breezy. Wonder if a couple drops of super thrive would help establish roots in plain water quicker?

Think its time to build an aero cloner.:blush::metal:

Glass test tubes

2 Likes

Yeah there is a user here that is cloning in glass test tubes. I can remember off the top of my head. Must be those Skywalker Kush rosin dabs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Must be, good for you.
Have fun!

Hmm could it be you?

1 Like

Nope, I like my rapid rooters. Though I have been sticking the rooters in shot glasses. But I did share my Skywalker Kush cut with him pre-covid.

2 Likes

@ReikoX I was done this and taking a pic when I saw replies. I was like ahh two of my favorite guys in covo.

This is other worldly right here. We Have the force. Lol.
I was gonna use the whole set but ran out of steam after number 1.:rofl::laughing::blush:

Fireball is some shit but the glass is dark? Haha
Now could I make holders for each glass and would aquarium tubing and a small pump for oxygen…or just build an aero cloner?

One day im gonna hit on an idea just not today. I’ll be 90 in a Ferarri.:wink: Like that man in the newer “C.H.I.P.S.” rockin ToTo at 200mph!

This Gelato branch snapped in 3 places. Pisses me off. I think ill save it. We’ll see.

Coverted Methadone take home bottle. I shoulda left a drop in lol. Banned from state consumption off the rip. Any zanny trees out yonder? Jk jk.

When you lie and “recycle” everything. Just slummin it like me…ah. Yep. Poor packrat!

8 Likes