Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

This is one of the best looking. Easier but long grows. Deffinitely head stash grass. The funk changes constantly im getting gym bag funk, fuel and super clean run offs.

I have a clone from this lady but she exhibits the same 50/50 yellowing and backhooking. Im impressed and look forward to more TH Seeds gear.

7 Likes

I might as well daily on this sweet run. I got blessed and got a few lb of kelp meal. That shit makes your bud rock hard. Gotta have Kelp, Bone, Blood meal. Next run im gonna add some crab meal. I like the crab. Helps with larvae. Whats it called eviscerates the larvae. Crab shell.

If your in the mid atlantic area and your not using these cool temps to your advantage your loco as me.:blush::metal:. Hey man Stevie dropped me some Orange Durban Poison. See some pollen im flying all overr that sheeeiiit!

We have the Cake, Gelato, Bubba, E Pupil, Skywalker, Goji, GSCx3HD, Chem/BG. That’s all I can fit main! :thinking:

5 Likes

Late night smoke. Smells like skunk. Straight body bag lol. This is some funky shit. Believe me I know dis funk be trueee! This is worse than skunk. Cheesus! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hey dudes. I never do this. Won’t again. I love seedsman. Sorry if they have “mids” idgaf. I enjoy there blogs and celeb guests like Jorge.

100 free seeds. 3 Chances. Link up https://wn.nr/3pxxMm Select a picture. If I or anyone wants to start entering pools like this we can split it right down the middle however amongst 10 people don’t matter to me.:+1:t2:
If you sign up. Pit your nombre here. Never know.

1. Baltimore entered twice
3 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for loving hour momma now go thank her and tell her you love her.:heart::metal:

@MomOnTheRun Happy Mother’s Day! We love you. I hope you feel well. Never hesitate to hmu if you ever need anything. Or just wanna shoot it. Ty from the OG boys and aaaall the way from Baltimore!:pray::heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

misterbee entered.

1 Like

Mister Bee! I need to holler at you rq…

This is what they do at night. Baltimore is a special place.:laughing: This is out front.

Enjoy!

They dropped it twice. Hehe! They finally got it. Check buddy right under it. Like he’s gonna catch it. Hahaha

4 Likes

Daily update pics. Stretch has slowed to a halt and tufts of pistils are growing rapidly now. Got em just at the right Height I wanted. A little over 4ft. The Goji will end up over 5’ its got a massive sativa structure. Later yall…:wink::v:
I measured im at 4’ on everything I intended. Gonna need new jars.:grin:

6 Likes

Alright. Im tjred of fucking around taking forever to clone, clones dieng, pests from standing water clones.

I need a low profiles rapid rooter I can build cheap. The lower the better. From ehat im reading im gonna need at meast a 400gpm emersion pump. 1/2 fitting or 1" about 21/2 ft cpvc some neoprene holders like the 2 I have. Some 360 slrayer nozzles. Get like 50 for 7 bucks.

Make an H design with a T splitter hookup? Drill a few holes in the top of the frame. Screw in sprayer nozzles? A few ?'s though. Do I have to glue it together? I saw buddy left his ungljed so he could clean out. Smart. Not if the pump blows the plumbing. At that point your pump may be insanely overpowered or it’s always better to have more to dial back?

Any tips like low profile ideas are greatly welcomed. I do well cloning. It takes forever and a day.:roll_eyes:. Thanks

Or if anyone has one for the low. Theyre what like 70 80 bucks?

3 Likes

The one I built was more around the container size for the water but if I wanted to keep it low the height max would be close to 5 inches. I didn’t glue my pvc pipe together, you should not have a problem unless you have a major internal blockage. I did glue the little spray heads into the tubing though as they are soft plastic and leaked a bit around the inserted part. A 400 gpm pump is more than enough I have mine set to its lowest adjustable pressure setting.

I found my local hydro shop had the best deal for the spray jets and 2 inch cages the neoprene pucks sit in, I just had to cut the bottom of the cage off. I made my pucks from a neoprene gardening mat from the dollar store I got 20 pucks for 2$ out of it.

How I cut the cages

What they look like in place

The pump and tubing connected up with the jets glued in place. As you can see I could lower it another 3 inches if I wanted to.

The green ones are the kneeling mat and the white ones are made from a light packaging, they are softer and thicker and allow colour identification of different strains.

5 Likes

Sweet dude. Im sure itl be dine when it has its orn dedicated spot and my little t8 fixture bout 6" above is perfect. I appreciate you showing me that I’m just going to go with just a h Style PVC set up like you have the yours gets more coverage because it’s a obviously a square with a line in the middle which makes it easier to hook a t right up to it. Then just get a circular hole cutter for like a doorknob cutter?

Home Depot has a like a 460 gallon per minute fountain pump fur around 40 bucks I thought that was a good deal like you said I can get 10 of those neoprene droppings for like a quarter a piece off of Amazon and then the heads I can just pick a bunch and I’m up and fucking hold half and give half away to somebody. That’s good stuff right there that’s going to allow me to take my clone game to the next level and actually have some for people because I lost a lot of clones this past week.:roll_eyes:

Still sick with this infection. Now my teeth are killing me omg!

2 Likes

“And biscuits” “I like biscuits”

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ive let things get out of control! Holy shj@)=

8 Likes

Also made a cloner like shadeys doing basically the same thing, foam floor mat for plugs, Rubbermaid for a container and the spray heads put into a PVC frame, also glued mine due to leaks. Main issue I has was the pump made the water too warm but also was probably a decade ago.

2 Likes

Thats what ive been getting at. I’ll need a 400gpm aquarium pump. Disregard the plumbing. Like you said that pump in a 5 gallon bucket is gonna heat the water too much.

Ive been in prison. I can cool wifh frozen 20oz bottles.:grin: The goal would be to root a set of cuttings, which takes much less time with a cloner. I have the time to spend cooling it. I dont want to though. Theres some nice cloners with big ass humidity domes. I wanna Billy Mays set it and forget it. Lol. Aka im lazy.

No seriously though im gonna eventually save and get a stand alone pump that will run multiple cloners if needed or a kloner king. Whatever there called there nice as shit. Its gonna be a couple months if you get my drift. I cant spend alot for the time being. The covid hit us really hard here and still is.

Workout floor pad to cut holders from or ordered precut Theyre 25 cent a piece. Tidy cat bin I saw may be a tighter on fit the square framework tighter which squeezes it so no glue is nice to clean. A newer pump may be more efficient like you said. It was a bit ago. Maybe a smaller pump will get it.

Worst case scenario I save the receipt ya know? Its a necessary item every grower should have. Im wasting space and clones I dont have. The gnats are completely gone but some how a clone had mites ane was chucked. Fucking cat!:rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Mmm hmm. I smoke 2 joints in the mornin. I smoke 2 joints at night. I smoke 2 joints after I smoke 2 joints. It makes me feel alright.:blush::metal:

2 Likes

Yeah those square tidy cat bins are convient, also the frozen water bottle trick didn’t last long for me, but consider pumps that have both inlet and outlet fittings cause you would be able to run it externally avoiding alot of the added heat a submerged pump would add. In the end though, I just went to straight coco or soil rooting for clones, but it’s been awhile

4 Likes

@Shadey killed it with that design. Externally is the way to go for now. No one ever fot abywhere not trying new things so I just got everything for another batch of soil. Im good through the fall

I’m a tinkerer. I think I have to now. I better orddr whats needs to be first. The jets and whatnot. I appreciate the help gentleman. Its 230am im wracking my brain still. I had 1 of 5 survive clone wise. Im fucking something up.

2 Likes

Bubba Flower

Goji almost at the fan. Itl be pulled back. Its a jungle out there. Hopefully ill get another 3/4lb plant. Ill be good. Its all for the head.

Heres the MKage still chuggin. Yeah I know. This shit looks crazy. No flash phones dead.

This was not thought through as usual. The light has been maxed out since day one. Im using a heater still. I cant believe the nights are still this cold. Fingers crossed on this run for real. This is what happens when the govt shuts down.

You run everything full blast. FTP!

10 Likes