Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

today is pretty cold outside and I got a bunch of ice so I decided I was going to run on my tropicana cookies wedding cake gelato sugar leaf that I’ve been keeping all my hats for my fingers I just roll in the little balls and toss in the bag hopefully it’ll break down and get caught by the bags.

I don’t have a beater to stick in the hammer drill to whip it up so I’m going to use a cake mixer if anybody has any tips I would appreciate it I didn’t know if people whipped the mixture up in the bucket with the ice and then poured it through the bags or if you put a shield so you don’t tear the bags up and whip the ice and plant material inside of the bag stacked in the bucket?

That just seems like a good way to f*** some stuff up whipping ice up inside of your bags if you kept it in a regular house bucket and whipped it up with a ice cold water and then poured it through the bags would that be faster and yield more? That’s all I really have to work with I’m blessed to be able to use the drill today so I’m going to get it in. :grin::+1:

Burning my Tropicana train hopefully some of it comes out purple the other day I rolled some finger up and it was purple. We’ll see.
This is exactly what I needed I f****** drove with a cord on it I don’t give a s*** if it’s porter cable cracks man it’ll work.

7 Likes

Yeah anytime I’ve ever seen it, you work it in the bag in the bucket. But for fear of catching your bags, it shouldn’t be an issue having a spare “work” bucket, churn it all in there and then pour it through your bag in another bucket, lift your bag out and let it drain, put it all back in the work bucket and do it again. Gonna be a bit messy that way, but should get 'er done no problem.

Don’t use a drill man! Stir the bag with a spoon by hand bro, no need to beat the shit out of the weed. The cold water does all the work, otherwise you will end up with a bunch of plant matter in it. You are still using those 1-gallon bags right?

This is my simple process:

1. Stack bags in bucket
  2. Add layers of ice and trim and water
  3. Let set for 20-30 minutes to hydrate
  4. Stir gently for 15-20 minutes
  5. Wait 15-20 minutes for trichomes to settle
  6. Pull bags one at a time
  7. Put hash on cardboard and let dry
11 Likes

@ReikoX. Thank you very much for those instructions!!

3 Likes

it’s my understanding that with s1 seeds they’re still some big genetic variation compared to the donor plant you are reaching back further generations from what I’ve read on here.
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

Yup and add cold water… it’s a bubbler😉 I also never win anything and won this very cool vaper.

:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I stuck a cake mixer down in the bottom and just got a vortex going I really didn’t go around the whole thing I knew I shouldn’t have done it for fear of playing material being in it That’s probably why I got a higher yield off of it but the water that came off of it was pure purple. How awesome.

I’ll call more in a 73 micron bag than the 25 micron bag. The 25 micron bag didn’t have s*** in it hardly. it had mostly water in it because it took forever to drain off the roof out three handfuls of trim ground up in but it was all top-notch s***.

I appreciate the help with it I am going to get this thing down I love water hash It’s absolutely delicious I want to put some in the vaporizer and get some nice hits.last time I did it by hand I went out and looked back in my recycle bucket and lo and behold the buzz were shining in the light That’s how much was left on them still I wonder how much one of those washing machines cost a little small one?

4 Likes

Oh dude when I finally figured out what it was I walk around the house now like Sherlock Holmes high as f***! I haven’t vaped in a long time but taking your flower and vaping it absolutely takes the flour to another level. I’ll put some Skywalker in the Skywalker has a very unique taste to it but when vaping it it tastes f****** amazing just like the GMO I had to stop because I was really smoking the s*** out of it.

Now I got to pop some seeds and grow some more stuff males popping up. Thanks for coming through Mr Joe. Just curious did you have the skunk crosses? There were some awesome looking plans if they were yours at that point in time I just couldn’t afford it because I wanted to buy multiple packs hopefully I’m not talking to the wrong person. Haha.

Have a good one. My wrist hurts thinking about it. I have some flour that’s really old and smells nasty cuz it’s just been sitting I’d love to extract all the THC off of it cuz it was very potent it just smells like the sugars have broken down into funk now no mold or anything.

2 Likes

About $65 for the washer.

3 Likes

Big Starlite. Now I said I wasn’t going to do any more speculation but this one right here looks like a mail to me I’m going to give it another week because f*** I don’t know just give it another week It’s the biggest starlight that I have It’s structure looks like a mail but then again you never f****** know here’s some accompanying pre-flower pictures that are s***** and hard to make out as usual.

6 Likes

I need one of those right there bed 65 bucks that’s not bad I think on my next Amazon order very shortly here within the next week I may order one if it looks halfway decent is that I’ll run a ton but when I’ve run some stuff I want to pull up back off of it I know it’s potent but it’s not achieving separation like I need it to.:thinking:

1 Like

Yeah you’re talking to the wrong person haha :rofl:
I make myself laugh!
But I did just order some seeds from Jordan of the Islands some BC Skunk hoping to get some of that old road kill smell. Since I am in BC Canada hopefully won’t take too long.:+1: Love this thread dude butt f_&$ :rofl: it’s almost like a full-time job trying to keep up with it but don’t change the thing awesome learn a lot here.

3 Likes

I appreciate it It’s about to lock up at 4,000 posts so it’ll be archived and then we’ll start some new crazy s***. Sorry about that I thought you were somebody else. It’s all good though. I I enjoy having everybody come thru.:pray::+1:

3 Likes

Has anybody ran The Aussie Bastard plant? Just curious. I saw freak show and it looked more like a normal cannabis plant in flower.

I’m sure I’ll grab some at some point. It feels like well I got the ABC now I gotta get freakshow. Collect the whole lot! Thank God there aren’t genetics in dispensaries. I’d be fucked.

1 Like

Alright. This is my first pull using the drill to create a vortex. I honestly thought it would be green. There are some pieces of leaf material in here but as far as I’m concerned most of it looks pretty good for real. :grin::+1:

That’s probably a couple grams. I don’t worry about that I just smoke shit. I just scoop it right out of the bag flick it into a Pyrex dish. Yeah that’s right PYREX! Love that shit… Anyways.
Sand.

I’m gonna run a little bud today. Small amounts seem better. The 25 micron jams like a Hi-power. I pulled this from the 70.

Wonder if I can vape some of this s***? Time to find out.

5 Likes

Looks great, you sure can vape it. :rocket: :new_moon:

3 Likes

Have you ever tried dry ice hash? Not as messy and it does the job in a vape. I have a bunch of sugar leaf I was gonna make wax with but went with dry ice because it was quicker and less hassle. The GDP makes me lazy!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

I was going to do some dry ice hash. I have to go down and pick a block of it up so this run hopefully, I can designate some weed to doing something like that. This run just it wasn’t available. I’ve been saving this trim up for a while. I probably should have done it with dry ice but it worked out good the way I did it with the drill. I didn’t whip a ton veg up too much.

I’m worried about getting a whip. Im robbing Peter to pay Paul. I’m so bad off, I’ll wait have Peter call Paul and Rob both of em. :grin::+1: Anyways vaping was cool but I like to smoke kief/hash/pressed. Now oil or shatter I’m down either way. It’s already stopped from veg matter.

I use to have a sweet vape( a wooden box with knob and a glass piece on a tube). at the smoking grass out of it you could empty the grass put the plug back in there and just rock the oil out of it it was f****** amazing they were like $300 back in my teens. It makes “lower quality” grass hit you harder and you get those sweet oils without and tar or carbon from the material. However trying to get a person who smokes dirt in blunt wraps to change up is like teaching a retard anything. No pun. It’s that bad.

Now that I’ve whinned to you. Here’s how the ladies are doing. I believe I have 2 Starlite males. 1 sexed and cut, 2 still no-show, 1 to young still in veg.

We got for sure Wedding Cake, Gary Payton, Tropicana Cookies, Pink Huckleberry Crackers, 1 Race Fuel Trop. Clones out up as well. I’m super pumped about Mongo’s and the Race Fuel Cross. Oh yeah and cutting clones from Mr. Wilson. I think it’s a beefier more indica leanin’ Papaya trop cross, which is right up my alley. Trop leans too much on the satty side for me.

Race Fuel x Trop

Top right is a Wedding Cake is a 3gal and the “Glove” is below and lighter green in a 3 as well. The up pot should bring some vigor and color back. The GO was rootbound. So yeah I may throw a Wilson Zero in a 3 and possibly a Trop as more males show up. Still waiting on a few.

Both Wilson’s with a Starlite and an OGKB peeking slightly.

Wilson Zero

Mongos Pink Huckleberry Cracka’

10 Likes

My next thread I’m gonna be doing some small cabs, tents and a couple light builds. With the landscape of pot in the country and its leaniecy here. I’m gonna be able to add a few more tents. Can’t complain about beans now.

Hopefully everybody will rock with me and we can get some really good shit going on. I’d love to get small pod cast sessions with OG heads. I dream still. I love this place. :heart::thinking::v:

6 Likes

Cold is your friend when making hash, the colder the better.

3 Likes