Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Alrighty whitey! I pulled the solos. I need a good consensus on what y’all think. We’ve got nice milky trichs. Should I hold out for a couple more grams or ripening? The Maui SS is almost there. I believe it’s gonna take that strain a little longer, which is fine. It’s gonna be sweet.

@ReikoX heres that beast auto. Almost half way done. Man this thing is cooking. It’s SBRxAP1

Closer!

Chemdog @oleskool830. Healthy lady needs an up pot asap. She’s in flower.

x3

8 Likes

Looks like things are cooking along there :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Love buds with structure like that!! Looks great!!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah bro. I’m glad I only threw in 1 auto. It’s a frigging tarantula. Thanks bud. Be safe. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Photo Bomb!

The Twin Towers got some neibors trying to build. Gonna have to blow it up like Murphy Homes lol. With a small space some floros and a 4x4 I’m surprised at what I pulled. All I did was shuffle plants. It’s a PIA but ya do what ya gotta. Thanks for coming through.
-J

6 Likes

Packed and dried. Not the best trim job or potency. Like the old heads say. Shut up and fire that shit up.

6 Likes

I hope they are dry properly man, when you cram them in like that with no air, there is a good chance of mould developing if there is still too much moisture still in them. I try to only fill my jars 75% full. so a bit of air is able to circulate.

9 Likes

Yeah I dump it out and let it breathe. It’s going in a better Jar or I’ll pour some out. That was a cram shot lol :blush: You got me. In my defense. It’s a little too dry. That was the lower half of my bagseed plant. It’s a lot of popcorn.

I always worry about mold. I promise you. I really need to go grab some everclear and make some concentrates with some of this. I have a trash bag of dried non moldy sugar leafs and stems. The branches are so sticky. What can be done if anything with any refuse? Compost pile?

Thanks for looking out with the info @Shadey. I don’t know a ton, so I take constructive criticism well. If you see something wrong let me know. :+1: I’mearning more and more. How’s that GDP?

5 Likes

Usually after a 4-5 weeks in the jar, any moisture seems to work itself out from the center of the buds to the outside, I find even with what I think is very dry bud, I will get this happen. So long as you are opening the jar and testing to see how moist it has gotten you will be ok, just don’t put it away and forget until you know for sure. I always check mine every couple of weeks even if its been in the jar OK for a couple of months. I just have trouble remembering when I last did it so I write it down.

Just don’t want to see you lose any of your hard work man :wink:

5 Likes

Yep your right. My buddy came through and let me know that if the buds arent dried most of the way mold can build up so I’ve been letting them dry longer then putting them in jars and burping them once a day or more as needed. I stay on top of it pretty good.

I realized not letting the water out properly makes the weed smell like weird dampness. I pulled it out of the jar let it dry more. Now it’s better, but the taste is killing me. I’ll probably make a tincture from the bagseed plant as a test run for edibles.

Ive never eaten it and it’s really got me curious as to how it hits you. Thanks for coming thru @Shadey.

3 Likes

You have never had edibles?

Your in for a treat when you do, just start with small doses :+1:

4 Likes

I use dry ice and a 160 micron bubble bag. Busts all the kief out of it. Then take that and bake for 40 min at 240. Then add coconut oil and sunflower letchin if you can get it for another 20 minutes.This stuff stones me all day and be careful I’ve fallen out waking up at night to piss. It’s like your drunk.

4 Likes

Lol there we go. I could have sworn I saw a dude shaking it over a glass door and scraping it up. It went from sand to green. That’s cool as shit. So you decarb it first.

Ahhh you bake the kief? If it catches on fire attach hose, puncture like shotgunning a beer, inhale till you pass out. I’d probably have to use all the trim for like 5 doses to get rocked. What’s really strong? 2000mg?

3 Likes

My eyes are shut lol. Hahaha

6 Likes

Stashing the shit in the Folgers. I’ve done dumped all the Prego out already. Now I got a bad smelling batch. I’m just calling spaghetti Bolognese! LOL I didn’t realize I didn’t clean some of the tomato paste off the tops of the lids until it was too late. Now it smells like a pasta dish LOL cheap ghetto bastard

9 Likes

That sounds terrible. Guess now you can just say its oregano for your pasta. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol that’s funny as shit. I’m hearing mutterings through the house about that nasty shit. All I need is the oregano weed and some garlic cookies. Haha what’s up Reiko? :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Left to Right
Strawberry Bananna & Bubblegum Diesel.
All I can say is the bubble gum smells like pink Hubba Bubba. But the strawberry banana hit it right on the head and it’s smell is more pronounced. Absolute gorgeous strains. They’ve been killing it lately.

Top Down Strawberry & BG #'s.

2 Likes

Alright ladies! Let me finish up these couple plants and we’re moving on to the show. On a small members only, don’t bring your grannies for a pack. A fire is under my fanny. I seriously wanna thank @OleReynard for the opportunity to give us a Christmas present or whatever you prefer.

I’ll be at the depot for some perelite and some other odds n ends. I figured I’d go in 1 gal pots to get the maximum number of plants in a small enough pot to sex, check stature and vitality as well as good males. I don’t think I’ll have any issues letting a couple males go all the way.

Either way I’ll figure out who wants in, who hates what I’m doing and yeah that’s about it. Plus a bunch of seeds for preservation and to give the man a sack of em for being so cool to let me do this. KISS. Have a good one y’all. Be safe.

Sweeet! California seminars. Shit man I’m ready for rec. too.

7 Likes

All eyes are upon you @Baltimore, Good Luck in your endeavor.
You got the big stage.

4 Likes