Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Cool deal. Everything is chugging along nicely bud. Wont be too long and will have action. Then it gets nice pretty shots in there with everything getting cool hopefully I’ll get some nice plants with a real pretty fade going on.

The Heat blanket muffled by the top is awesome idea I have to make a little late that box for a couple small plants to finish out 12/12 I had to shove though blueberries under the hid and get them going. They’re enjoying it seeing how everything got cold they warmed up a bit and responded nicely starting to harden off real nice. Have a good one bud.

2 Likes

I like to use at least 5 gallons of soil it gives roots more space more roots more bud

1 Like

This DD was so yellow I missed some tiny spots of PM. Thank god its far along in now thats its got potentcy. Ill cut out whatever I can. These little autos are deceiving. I didnt think the buds would get this solid.

I stopped foliar feeding a waaays back. I cant be mad. Ill keep what I can see if its salvageable and continue on @Mr.Sparkle was gracious enough to send me a few of each. I was trying to grow a Purple pheno and ended up with this beauty. Either way it was amazingly quick, solid buds, loaded with trichs.

Now I know. Watch the temp swing and the humidity. I honestly think the dramatic temperature swing and the rh was up and down until the heat shook off. Oh well. Its best to get it out. Salvage what you can while you can.

I got sick smoking some grass when I was a kid molding up. Guys trying to moisten dry weed for weight so the way my body is right now, one slip up and I might pass on lol. Couple of pics. I need meds more than ever. They think I might have neuropathy.

Thjs morning I felt like acid was flowing through my whole body. Almost like my body was rejecting my muscles. My tongue even hurt. Wtf? Gotta go in for more tests. Sob body falling apart. Rambling. Sorry guys. All is on track. Hopefully I can make some stocking stuffers. Yall be safe. :call_me_hand:

You can see a couple spots here. Another week this thing will look like the cat humped it hehe.

Not bad from half a folgers can eh? Thanks for everyone helping keep my little grow afloat. I appreciate the kind words. I just want solid potentcy with a nice flavor. This xhem smells like fruit on the stem rub. Whatever it is, im loving it.

Somehow I mixed my foliar feed bottles. I ended up cathing these buds in the spray. Could have caused the mold. You can see it better. Didnt really affect the tops. Live and learn.

9 Likes

Man these past couple weeks have been rough. Its slowed me down. So ill be running around this month. Drs. Holidays coming. Anyways everything is going good. The only thing that pisses me off is the FG homies are back. I got some stickies. I popped a couple daddy long leggers in thers. They wreck shit. These BB plants are very touchy. No overwatering or dampening. They have to dry nice before another drink. I dont like sand on the surface. Thick. Theyll die!

So being vigilant to throw excess soil, moist MOIST! Is a no no. So is that word haha. Everything is cool. Im gonna run some trim through a bag. Fingera crossed…I pull some hash back. Any tips or advice on running through bags let me know. Even though its trim. Id hate to waste medicine. Im doing better. I had to take a step back for a sex err sec.

Im akways lurking wuaahaaahaaa! Yall be safe. O yeah…trim jail…

8 Likes

Quick real fast. Here goes the NL finishing up. Its really gorgeous and its clone pulled through so she still lives on. The Dr. Earth top dress I think help pull it out of the deficiencies. This batch looks a bit more potent. She’ll be mated with the BB. I cant wait.
NL Clone. 40+ some days in flower 1gal. pot.:call_me_hand:

Yep yep.

One more. She smells like sharp berries. Unique.

Heres the stars. The Berries. Hehe. Berry White. Dont take my strain names.:laughing: I can smell them already on stem rubs. Damnit Bobby!
The 3 way BB “Lucky”. My favorite.

Side view

9 Likes

Sitting around trimming, smoking, and pondering where my little packs are in the world lol. Stfu. I had to snap my flowering chem lady yesterday so she fits in the little cubby for 12/12.

Unfortunately my little cabinet setups light whent kaput, I had to throw the plants in the tent. Unfortunately the Blueberry trumps my couple plants that were flowering. So I broke the blurple bag out for veg on my babies and moved the hid.
Heres the Chem abused and looks really dank. I shouldve waited to plant them, but I habe issues.:metal:
ChedDawg from ol school. Where the F are you lol?

Sorry bout the purple light.

I spent alot of fime perfecting my white boys.

As im relaxing trimming im whipping the pot. :blush:

Feel free to post pics. How about the tightest buds youve grown from an auto or your best plant shot.

10 Likes

Damn that Chem is gorgeous. If anyone might know its origins holler at me. I have 2 beans left. I deffinitely wanna grow that out again. Its rank and the stem smells like fruit. Damnit man.

4 Likes

Well the Chem actually survived and she’s living on to finish up. I guess you could call it a flop I literally just pinched the middle of the plant rolled it over my finger wrapped some masking tape around it and the joint and it’s fine. Messing with them solo cops I learned a lot of what you can do and can’t do. I wouldn’t recommend it but I had to finish it up there was no way I could just cut it.

Something’s wrong with My Gogi maybe the soil’s too damp all the leaves are taking a turn South I guess they’re really heavy so the only thing I can think of different is I added a little peroxide. I’m just going to go straight water Reiko’s soil I don’t even need to mess with the recipe.
Droopy Goji OG

First time using a bubble bags I scraped a half a gram out off a handful of fan leaves. I know it’s small but get the hang of it this way and then I can run some pot through it. I appreciate the help from everybody very much. Now when I save have a nice big patty up somebody can teach me how to decarb it and eat it.

Watching Frenchie with the subtitles on. Anyone got a pound of Black Lime Reserve? Hehe. Whats wrong with the Goji…damnit.

4 Likes

Baked Beanz is my shit. Heres my ICCxDosidos. Really cool looking plant. It stretched really hard and grow really fast and then it’s slow down immediately I noticed those seeds seem like they wanted to jump out of the shell as soon as you put water on them and I really thick. That’s why I killed one already know I should have put it in a sandpaper tube. But I have faith it’s going to be a lady it’s not put it in the bathroom take a little pile and keep it for later in the freezer. Later
@SamwellBB. ICC mmm. Growing so fast.

Topside

Portwine-N-Cheese. Looking good.

Topside

Later…

7 Likes

Heres a shot of trimmed DD “Greenie”. Shes dried just gotta trim all this. I ask somebody here to help me trim, all I get back is trim. Gotta do it yourself you already know. Least I can smoke my back out.

Man this is some frosty lemony floral and sticky ass grass. Zoom in you can see fingerprints on the bowl. Wow. Gracias Senor Sparkles.

Smoke Report-My eyes are shut. They hurt. Need soda.

5 Likes

Shit looks good. I miss the lemon dank flavor in the blotto. Got some big dumb ass fan leaves on that baby there. As for the droopy one i think youre right. My f5bb x blk afghan kush was droopin while the rest were all happy. Started bothering me so i decide to let her dry all the way. Before bone dry probably 2 days she started to lift again.

1 Like

Yeah she was damp af. I put a small heater in. I cant do the HID 18 hrs lol. Jesus Christ. I was about to turn it back on and I was like fuck that. Heater on low is perfect. Pots were cold as shit. The Goji is coming back up. My scissors locked. Lazy fuxks wont even help. Sad sad world these days. Heres another tin.
Mostly autos. Trimmed as best as I could. Some was looser than I liked but it smokes good. Eh. Fuck it.

5 Likes

Na this shit right here is savage life. By any means necessary. When youd break your girls before you intrust them even for a few hours lol. They’d magically smoke themselves.

See if you can see what happened. Only in Baltimore shit. Damnit. Down South they called me ol can’t get right. Still pretty. In a baby pot. Thats a donkey. I gotta run this again.

Cool lookin neon buds.

There are many…soon few. I cant wait.

Theyre adjusting nice its about 79 80 ish. Its like upper 30s outside.:+1:

8 Likes

Keep practicing with the bubble, even the lower quality stuff makes a nice bowl topper. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Aww man dude I pulled a big ass spoon of greenish sand. Well a teaspoon honestly. Freezing fresher trim to me helped, but I havent done this a ton. I realized the first time they were inside out. Lol. Doohh!

Can the tea from it water you plants or add nutrients? I have a yard big enough to have a xouple barrels. I have a compost can for a few months now. Who would ever think id be composting? Im proud. I recycle everything.

Gotta work the bags while theyre cold and the sand a little wet. I think. What do you usually put it on that way you can get it off of it without it sticking to it?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I forgot to send you the 25 micron pressing screen. It’s a square piece of silk screen like at the bottom of the bags.

2 Likes

Its all good bud. Im having fun messing with it. The trim from the SBR cross is in the freezer. Its all sugar leaf and popcorn. Im gonna run my trim til I get a good handle on it. Thats the fun of experimentation. Im a nerd at heart.:blush:

I deffinitely want some edibles. Thanks for the bags bud. Id like to ph the remaining slurry and water. I add the used trim to my compost. Gonna have some great soil. Ty. What kinda lights you using for the larger setup?

3 Likes

I’ll be using the Sol Strips I have and adding some Emerson and Exotic Spectrum boards.

3 Likes

Awesome. You know ill be front row. I cant wait to see you doing it. Any strains planned yet for the first go?

2 Likes

Not sure yet, honestly. Probably a quick round of autos.

1 Like