Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

That is a fine lookin’ Dog my man. Up pot her and stand back!

Feed her and cut the bitch loose!

4 Likes

Said hes back, back in the OG baabyy. Said hes back back in the OG baby. Hows Mr. Zappa and the Mrs.? Hope everything is well and the heat backed off some for you. Hehe

Im glad your back! Wohooo!

1 Like

Wherd those Chem come from? I didnt expect it to be a donkeys peg leg. Shit. It smells like Gelato 33. I was like this is special smoke. Its been solid like the Maui SS and the DD Green mama awesome smoke bro.

Oh yeah I might have some extra BB beans for ya my ninja! Hiyah! Theyre already 6-7 nodes. They dont like the led in this cold. They EH might have to go back on to smash thiss grow.

1 Like

All good brother! It’s 70 degrees and the sun is shining here! Yeah! I’m naked!

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::pray:

I see you got some street ink on them hands too lol I think we might be long lost relative’s

1 Like

Yeah I got some soot and a staple on lockup. I plucked most of my hands. Im gonna cover myself to my fingertips, no face. I can do what I can reach, but my brother is a tattoo artist. He makes you wish you never got your tattoos. Nah hes a beast though.

I cut my chops in the penitentiary unfortunately. Ill always have a love for ink in skin. I love to hand pluck. Clolor is more vibrant hand plucked. The Japanese masters run machines for outlines then hand pluck color. Im off topic. But yes sir my hands are hit.

Gotta fill in. This hand means alot. Thats how I made it through so I dont wanna put any ink on this hand because its sacrilegious. That was done there. It reminds me of the dark times. When my brother is released…damn shit gets me. I lost so much time.

5 Likes

That lifetime hood pass lol

4 Likes

Id dap you up right now and pass the blunt.
I literally got my stamp. Wtf man? Its all good. I better stop before my PO asks me wtf im doing. I piss green.

Na ive been off parole for 5yrs n ima MMJ xard holder lol. Sounds like AARP or some shit. I dont have it in me no more. Leave it for the youngins. St Louis is a motherfuxmer dude. Per capita we have the highest murder rate. Chiraq beats us in shear numbers. Hope I never make that list. Done!

Bang Bang!

4 Likes

Yeah Google the neighborhood on my wrists lol for having only a couple thousand people in the neighborhood we got body’s every night

4 Likes

“No matter what a man’s past, his future is limitless”

:pray:
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Some real deal shit Right there.

2 Likes

All right back to the show the NL xame down. Sensimilla finally. A little pollen I failed to clean touched an auto and a clone. No biggie. The heater made a huge difference. Everyone is happy. The BB are gorgeous. Definitely got purple phenos. Heres a few shots. All is well. Im feeling much better.
NL CLONES

Gotta figure out how to ship clones? In a flaat rate overnite? Fuck yeah. Whos got a GG4 cut? Some shit we need on the east coast. Shit ill ask. I got some BB cuts ill make.

Let it roll around while you look at the Chemdawg provided by my Guru @oleskool830. Love you bro.

Smells like a bowl of fruit. God Bless him and America. Thank you to the Vets who served. I salute all of you. -Proud American!

Broke the blurple out. Its kicking ass with the heater.

Got Afghans from lefthandseeds Goji from Barefrog . Sebrings Rev my man @Gaz29 Gazo some Pennywise, Skunk91 my bro bro. Stuff from @oleskool830. Autos by @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle. My dude @rooted helped me with tons even though I pout when im stressing.(Clip the E twice for me) I got new clones n powder that clones all! Name dropping lol. Na I grow it all. All my dude’s. You guys helped me save myself and get off that shit. :100:% real mofo shiznit. Thanks.

BDxPTK @lefthandseeds Gorgeous Bro. TY!

10 Likes

Yeah chit lookin happy now. I had to add heater too then fighting low low rh. Weather here sucks. I want a cut of a straight bb fem. Ill prob mother it n clone it for sogs. I was gonna buy new powder but you know for sure yours working ill just try that on cuts. Im ready to take another round. She tied down n i got to thin her out anyways before reflowering her.

Ive got some fat leaves like that last pic on the f5bb x black afghan kush.
i think its called blueberry muffin or something. Either way I hope it ends up a female. I def need seed so when your male is jumpin ill have females to pollenate too. Id like to just flip cuts n seed them in solos. But e not cooperating yet. At worse ill get little pollen n dust select spot on e n we will get blueberry e seeds regulars. No idea how theyll turn out but theres potential. Pupil is what delivers the strong thc levels to all mass med crosses. So hopes would be e potency with bb cola stacking.
Both offer good terp profiles and berry flavors . Should be a damn good tasting heavy hitting indica. That yields better than e pupil itself.
One things for sure. Well find out.

1 Like

I talked to him on IG. Hes dropping more PUTANG in spring. I think ima hold off on the round earth. I think ill stumble across some. Fuck I aint got room for shit. Ima sit on this BB. If I dont like it like that much I’m not gonna stress. Lol I almost pulled the trigher on a paxk of Newberry on OES. I gotta stop.

This Bhodhi im about to get is gonna be vicious. That Mothers Milk boooy. Shit looks rolled in powdered milk. I been whippin spoons of beige out of the bags. Im into concentrates and edibles but I like solventless. Frenchie knows whats up. I work that shit real cold and get it out fast. I bought big bags of ice and straight been running trim through.

I wonder if the tea off its good for plants. Ima ph it. Make a ferment or something. I’m driving to the next cup on our coast. I shoulda went. Have our own. Im doing an outdoor this year idgaf. Spotlights cameras and a beat stick. Im goin right out here closed in garden. Lattice around it like Dewey. Looked like he hadna sativa. I didnt walk up on it. J respect the craft.

Yeah ima see jf these GSCxPAK are good. BigHomie sent me. If that Tahoe OG is legit its gonna be crack. I need more room baaad. I’d love to keep mamas.

3 Likes

Yeah im not pressed for the putang or anything specific really either.
Of course id love to have em all but im gonna run what i can n not worry about what i cant. Try to copy/clone everything good i come across on my way.
Stable a variety of good females n put em to work.get my plots full of clones going. Im not really worried about making crosses right now but while you got good pollen flying ill hit some pupil with it. make ton of seeds n We can split seeds up n ill do test run on em. See what we got cookin
blueberry pupil. Sounds good.
I think itll be stronger than the bb alone with heavier colas than the e pupil alone. And a heavy indica punch. Prob even some good flavor too.

1 Like

I usually feed my bubble water to my plants. Let it warm up first though. Plants dont like ice cold water. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Bubble water as in bubble hash water or bong water, Yuk

1 Like

Cool I like that idea. Im sure the plant will take nutrients it needs and maybe help the good bacteria to grow. The soil recipe is awesome.

Well I pulled the trigger again. Damnit. I had checked to recieve notice on DCSE when Ronin Gardens got Bum Wine back in stock. In was like cool I been waiting for them to get more.

I also got Mass Medicals Round Earth/Flat Earth. Whatever freebies I get. That Bum Wine looks great. Get a free pack of MMS Panama Goo! Yum.

I ordered some grams of fine silver to generate some cs u less somone wants to donate a botte for some beans. Either way ill be making some.:metal:

1 Like