Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Im glad I have a pack tucked for the Goji run. GSC clone. Shit ill take cuts. Pay for shipping. Got beans? Lol. I want some clone only. Feel free to crash on the couch ya buncha derelicts! ahaha. JK.

My Dad would turn around like Louie’s Dad. Pipe down before I fuk you bastards up! Lol Dad taught me how to rage properly. Back to the show.

2 Likes

Alright 330 am. My legs giving me a dit so I figured id stone the pain away and peek. I caught everyone praying. Fot the environment locked. @rooted 2 may fit. I put the piece of rack in the shed when I cleaned it off. It coming back out. Everything is moving too smooth for me. Finally…Just lots of cool water now.
Group shots

The Chem is drying nicely. This cola is rock hard. Lol. Donkey Dik on rock. All right ill stop…:laughing:

15 Likes

You’ll see my NL clones in the back. Dont trip! Shes alright. Shes a little skinny. Hehe. Motz here’s some NL nugs I couldnt post earlier. Good sheeeiit! :metal:

12 Likes

I found this guy hangin out. I was like fuck me here we go with the thrips but on closer inspection its straight BB mutations. The grow tips are a burgundy wine color with purple stems. All purple. Fuckin awesome. Theres some sure nuff fire in here. Lets see some more.
BB mutations. Looks like a dude. Boy meet girls. Pretty much game set match on the seeds.

Flash off.

3 way

Marauder. I threw 2 in. Baked Beanz!

That Goji again. Throwin stilleto’s. Fuckin A.

Heres my girls plant she cant keep alive. Tsk tsk batch…my plant!

Later. Got it riding pretty good now.

11 Likes

Hopefully just mutation like you said.
I got that other tray bleached n all draining now. Ill be out that way soon but got to be outta there by 130. So hit me back on here or text n ill drop that floor off for you. Getting that chit up off the ground is important.

2 Likes

If that ain’t prettier than shit.
That a DJ?

3 Likes

Absolutely. They’re gonna be badass in flower. Theyre really beautiful. People say its theee best flower theyve ever smoked. They smell like you said and look. I cant describe the blue throughout them. Wtf?! You were right. Theyre are so many pretty variatons. The stock is comparable but the better stock is deffinitely from the hand of god. You know what I mean. :laughing:

We got heat in the oven dudes.
Absolutely a DJ. A Motz bean!

5 Likes

Almost like a violet blue.with some purp in it.

2 Likes

Man i called again last night. That floor in my trunk. Let me know whens a good time for you.
Bb n choc needs to be hit by that bb male. I can give you a clean clone rooted but not flipped yet. Or however you wanna do it. Whole clone be for seed stock. The 2 strains go together. Almost on bx levels. I been looking at it n might be a true winner combo

2 Likes

I thought it’d make an excellent bx, that’s why I said something
Both the bb x choc and the NL x bb

3 Likes

Anxious to see what unfolds, have a bunch more bb coming in.
I’m gonna come up with something.

3 Likes

We were just on the tele. Talking about the Choc Thai lineage. Deffinitely gonna be some colabo’s coming soon. He has the space I dont until I move. Were still gonna make it happen. We got a nice thing going. Neighbors are chilled. I stay away from damn near everyone.

Got a nice little group of guys here. Ive been sleeping on the Cherry AK. Is someone breeding these guys. I have some AK48s but I dont know alot of the background. Thanks for helping me with this. Were gonna break off some killer shit amongst us.

Motz just a quick? Top Indica, Sativa, Hybrid. Strains that really had you floored. Everyone else can chime in. I like good conversation and theres so much I havent smoked. I have some reading to do on back crosses. Im not ashamed to admit it. I just need to learn. The more I stay on the site the more bullshitting I do.

Any good links on breeding or pdfs would be great. Id rather learn from masters than flunkies lol. No one here is a flunky. Lol. I guess.

1 Like

Heres some reading material I picked up at a little yard sale. Thought about @Sebring. 50cent. Why not. Raised beds and what not.:+1:

@ReikoX sent.me some Bubble bags. Were working it. The grade may not be the best, but I enjoy it. Something primitive about it I like. Getting there.

Little bit of lighter colored. Couple bowls. Cant be mad at it. :wink:

My aunt donated a bubbler shes been had forever. Needs a good cleaning, but it hits. I need cool smoke. My lungs cant take trash weed lol. Hot harsh smoke anyways heres my sherlock.

God look at the smoke in my xbox already…fuck.

10 Likes

I’m just putting my message out early for everybody. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Everybody be safe and watch for drunks on the road. I’m going to make sure for Christmas that I have a dish that’s activated so yep.

Anybody else having any active dishes for Thanksgiving?

Shit my girls gone. Time to shoot some bad guys on Hardline hahaha. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving …

4 Likes

Im always looking for NL beans. Have any sweet NL beans? I got some trades. Always looking for the best Indicas as well. Thanks for coming through.
-J

1 Like

Getting the daily updates again. Go me. Na buddy just came through and hit his strain and some NL I just jarred. Got a little overddied but its sticky. Which is annoying as fuck with sticky shake. I smoke chunks in glass uless I roll a hog leg.

Man lets shut this cracker up and and see some las plantas!
NL clones in the solo comp. Ive tried to kill them. They wont hermie. My light dep on them is far from great and yet they put thick colas. The fans always get trashed but the buds and sugars never seem affected and swell. Every plant has its own optimum pull date. Each individual. Dont pull too early.

Blue. Probably a male.

Group shot. Later

Wait wait…Keisha! Donde tu eres!!!

Man I smoked some ChemDog. Shit is lretty good. Stone lasts forever. Nice narcotic stone.

11 Likes

Yeah i got everything set. Bb n choc is in flower as of last night. Ive heard from a few sources that nl is good to breed with. It takes abuse. Adds stability. Idk we will find out eventually. Got a clone ill hit it with tiramisu Oh and pops likes it too. The nl He was harrassing me.
Tiramisu is looking real healthy n got balls now. Which is good because this plant hasnt gotten any real attention. Hes just been smooth sailing n healthy from day 1. I guess that means something. Not a breeder so i dont know all the ins n outs.
Ignore the floor n equip boxes its a store room where he can be seperated safely. Enough of the book.
Eta to impregnation i think 3 weeks (let clones have budsites set up n pistils everywhere for the pollen ) then house em together in isolation chamber.
Tiramisu v2 male

9 Likes

Fuck yeah dawg. Dude I over dries that NL too. I dont care because the colas are thick sticky and I keep for personal. I got grass if you need a zip to get by. I like it because it takes care of me so I compare all Indica’s to it. Like I was saying weed was “our” thing. I wont buy into tryinfnto make weed an elitiest thing. Leople xan call me broke because I can’t jump on limited 400 buck packs.

People should be paid for hard work. Thats not the point. That being said how can I copy an auto. I believe its an F3. Its not good to take is past that? I wanna save my fems. I love to talk hmu.

5 Likes

Who’s Nl5 are you playing with?

2 Likes