Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

That nl still has lot of oil in it. Its pretty damn good it greasy when you bust it up look at fingers. Give it some time. Id keep sealed itll just get better.
You cant copy auto. Or clone anyways. You can hit it with pollen though.
Then hit offspring with a male auto for the extra ruderalis and second gen should be autos. First gen little unstable prob end up photoperiod. Im no breeder just reading a little now.
And who says any of them $400 packs are better than what we are running now and about to try our hands with. I think we are good without em. For now.

3 Likes

Yep I was slow to catch on to what was happening. Im gonna relate it to kylie Jenner makeup. My firl was watching a knockoff show. You take a commodity create hype by saying theres only gonna be this many. Poeple panic. Theyre like “theyre not gonna have any” it sells immediately out. Leaving at lot of people pissed in the rain. DJ short makes “exclusive” and limited stock several times a year.

I get it. Its good marketing, but its a shitty practice. I enjoybrefreahing breeders who arent chasing trends. Its like that fpog cross I have. I looked into fpog. They said it was a small batch. Somebody has some I know it. I got fpogxdolato for a run.:fire:.
I want that FPOG and dolato. Lol. What dont I want.

Someone has some BLR too. I wanna try some of that grass too hehe. Later.

2 Likes

I got up feeling pretty good. Which is a rarity. :blush: Females are showing adding another to the list. My buddies dropped a bean off ive been anticipating.
Goji Pupil

Next up Had to re visit the early skunk. So we’re gonna have some Early SkunkBerry. Yeah I know. Im gonna be working these. Hopefully we find something worth continuing.
Early Skunk ready for cuts and an uppot.

Shhh I went peeking through the bushes. I caught another. Lol. Theyrw gonna get my peeping Tom ass hehe. JK!

Dont worry theres deffinitely a male or 5. This is a blessing. An almost equal number of males and females to choose from. My breeders will get plant specific pollen and seeds from crosses of the two.

Might be anal, but im gonna step my game up. Wouldnt you wanna know who your Pit’s great great grandfather and mother was. If you dont then you get wtf it is. So that being said. Yall know whats coming.:handshake::metal:

Northern Berry
Blue Goji
Goji OG f3’s
Early Skunk Berry

Ill be testing and asking some leople if they feel like testing. We’ll get there. I got a real pack of ghash to touch with. BB Hashplant. Whaaat? Yeah I know. Someone needs to grab a breeders pack of DJ shorts breeders packs. Some mid 90s stuff was released. Itl show up when I least expect it.

Later bro’s. Be safe and watch your fam. Drunk drivers out.
-J

11 Likes

Google the names man. Dont want noone crying. You wouldnt believe how hard it can be. Ive typed in totally crazy chit n someone already used it.

2 Likes

Lol aint that the truth. I need to practice humility. That deffinitely brought my ass down. Its gonna take a while of growing to be called a real breeder and I may not get it. Ill always have a little rebel greenhouse. These shots are for you hood rebels who do this shit becase. Theyve forced up in the closet literally and dudes set it on fire. Heres another attempt.
ChemDog-Grown in a 4" pot…Not bad.

Little sticks I pick off of like a crow lol. They go first

The piece that gets snagged before the rest cures for a few months. Thats a wrap. :metal::blush:

Oh yeah shout outs to netflix and coca cola. For my cottonmouth and the Frontier. Hahaha.
-FatBoiJ

13 Likes

Its the first of the mooonth. Wake up cash yer checks an come on. Its raining should be snowing. I pulled some NL from the big bongo jar. Every time I pull a piece it makes me think of @Mongobongo . I think he’s working on legendary grow status. :grin:

Not much going on. Sexing. Up potting some keepers. Keeping it smooth until everything is mature enough for a flip. Ime its smoother to flip when the plant is mature. I have a stubborn Crackleberry. Classic Christmas tree shape. Preflowers look male. I have to get the laltop and scope. I need room lol. Heres some pics.
Crackleberry showing N deficiencies. Needs up pot or death.

Small NL from the Bongo Jar :grin:

I just flick excess trim in my bag for bubble. I found out why I love Boghis Hollyweed. Hollyweed OG kush x HP. Im loving the HP. Now to find the Hollyweed OG lol. So sick dude…

9 Likes

Yeah that plant looks a little pissed off but still overall healthy looking. . What size pot? Youd be pissed if i rammed a size 5 shoe on your feet. Nah you know what she wants man.
Chit just chugging along here too. My male showing real good but not an issue yet. A week hell be dangerous. And hopefully a week them clones start pistils n budsites. Either way ill make it happen. 3weeks is my planned mating time. If i can hit em with the D before that i will but no rush.
I want solid budsites that can actually host good seed before they meet. Its going down though man.
Im also going to inbreed my lines . Still going to spread some to people that are actually interested in growing it out maybe someone legit would like to help stabilize one of em. But i doubt it they prob laughing at me. I think Its not gonna be that hard though
Im going to do my own pheno hunts and futher refine the results. I think itll be more solid than anything we can buy by the 3rd gen. But thats assuming the p1 doesnt have 900 phenos to hunt.
Even if it does by choosing the plants used to inbreed with from there it will become very refined pretty quick i think ( i hope) .
My main focus will be breath of the beast® as i know both backgrounds have a lot to offer. But that bb n choc cut i have is no slouch by any means either. So Still getting hit. People probably laughing thier ass off at me right now but its all good i believe ill succeed and the results will be mindblowing. Months away still so Back to the plants on deck for now.

1 Like

Haha nice name for your jar!!! You got Some nice looking nugs going on man. I’d say damn good in a for 4 inch pot.

3 Likes

Chemdog turned out really nice and big for that small pot. Trim yer nails lol :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Ahh I just did lol damnit @beacher putting me on blast lol. I even saw it and was like damn dude someones gonna see you. :blush:

Good stone on that one as well and a beautiful taste. Thanks for coming through and checkin my stuff out. Have a good one.

6 Likes

Lol I chew mine like a madman so they’re always all bloody and mangled…in truth I’m just jealous of your glamorous nails!

3 Likes

Lol. My lee press ons just came off. :cry: Im a large man with a womans hands. She knows how to piss me off hehe. Aww angry sausage fingers. I had a friend Vinny, his dads fingers were so big I nicked named him Edward Dildo Hands. His middle nane was edward too. :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol… those puppies would look incredible with a French manicure!

2 Likes

Wow! Is that from the 91 Chemdog seeds I sent you ages ago? I should have kept a few. That was some bomb ass smoke! Good job my man.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yes sir it is. I was wondering where you got them. If you dont or cant say its cool. I have two seeds left. Im very disappointed I didnt grow them together for seed stock, but they were calling me.

I just recently got freebies I cant wait to try. Chem91xSnow Lotusx Cherry Sunshine4. Ill have to check on the cherry part. Ill find keepers out of them im sure. Im digging it bro. Have a good one.

Now that ive realized how good the smoke is im gonna be getting some more. Its now one of my favorite smokes. Lets hope the other two seeds are m/f.:pray:

5 Likes

Glad to hear it. I love me some dawg! I may have a few more. I’ll check the vault. Good Growin’ bro!
Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Old Schools back. Tighten up ladies! Hehe. Heres a throwback for the day. I still have the grass from the first solo cup grow so today im only smoking solo :wink:.

This grass turned out great. I learned I could pull an ounce per solo cup depending on the strain. The happy medium is a 1-2 gal pot but half gal is sufficient for quality personal meds. Soft hand watering is how I treat em. I wouldnt handle them any other way.

3rd Solo cup comp. grass. Later.

11 Likes

Heres your bb n choc clone. Theyre responding good to the flip. Once youre 12/12 ill drop her on you. She should be ok to stay in this pot

1 Like

6 Likes

Your gonna have to bring root riots with you. The BB im not dicing up yet. Im dropping pollen and making seeds. So I gotta get them sorted. If you have some I need some bug juice. Ill let you cut some fresh clones of what you see. The BB is gonna get clones, but I have to make sure my partner is satisfied first. You know I got you though.

That choc im gonna clone again one I make beans and one cut is getting hit with the hp. BbChocHP mmm. But the NL you can grab a xut. The early skunk and a couple others. I got root powder thats roots all lol. Big things coming dude. Big things. You can grab your scope n stuff too.:+1:

I still wanna e. You know when I dropped at Panama goo in that Flat Earth and round us I’ll show you cuts off at as well. And I’m going to be making up some colloidal silver so I can spray some fem stuff that I have make some seeds because I cant hold too many mother plants with space that I have. But I’m definitely holding a goji port wine and cheese a blueberry am I Northern Lights. Because if they start to get too big you know what I mean I can just rip a clone off at them and then flip what I got and that’s what I’ve been doing because I only have like 20 some inches ahead room to play with and with a getting cold well I got that dealt with as well so that’s a non-issue I don’t know why I keep saying temperature that’s fine

5 Likes