Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Hey @Baltimore! Yes! Those Ravens are for REAL this year. They beat the shit out of my Texans. Crazy good Quarterback! I hope you’re well and lifted my brother. All love…
:cowboy_hat_face:
What’s the boycott about. Trying to lower your resistance? Lol

1 Like

My father and I lol. Stopped NFL when CK stafted crying about getting benched lol. Then the we have whitey movement picked steam up. Hehehe…It just got to be alot. Im a purist. I wanna watch hardcore head cracking football. :blush:

I asked the tea pod movement to help a brotha out lol. When they saw my ig they were like stupid whkte privileged mofo lol. If you find where ghe shite privilage xhexk are dropping ill split it with whoever. Grab an application.

Must be clean cut, white, no criminals. Hehe and no drugs. Fucked fucked aaaand fucked. Jk. I love college football after moving to GA. The SEC is domination. Roll Tide! Later MR Shcool. Jk noit that racist shit. The weed will bring us together. I trueky believe that. :+1::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

You know, I totally agree with you. Pro Football is hard to watch these days with overzealous officials, stupid rules that change the outcome of games, and elitism. These issues haven’t affected the NCAA YET. Having said all this, those Ravens are for real! Have a great day @Baltimore.

1 Like

Thats it wise one. Football alows a single player to elevate, but the team takes the trophy. I think of the freedoms we have from the multi ethnicity country. The military is heavily pumped at the games and you wont stand for the natl anthem. Guess what rule 1 when when you sign if you dont stand you dont play. Theres hungry ass guys who will. Respect yourself and your country or get a house in Liberia. Theyre doing great. Back when… shit was treasonous.:hocho::facepunch::grin::v:

I love all who love in return. Like respect given, taken, and expected.:wink:

We’ve moved from a family centered house to split off. I want an open home shere we all can express our loves pains and know ill fight for and die for my family friends and values. Aside from that football was getting super dynamic.Then the media speaks for me by telling other cultures white people are snakes. Terrible how the media tells my brother I hate him when we havent met.

That’s why I was saying about the breakdown around the family unit the older matriarchs and Patriarchs used to give knowledge to everybody the breaking up of the family unit has a lot to do with this shit that’s going on. Where things can be caught in a child’s youth and problems talked about n loved, everybody’s in their own world so shit just gets fucked up.

Happy Holidays to u and Mrs. School and the furry guy. :blush::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

He said pop them. I got exactly well never exactly, but I got some of the things you were saying about those autos. One of the dark Sparks turned purple and crinkled and never put on any weight at all I actually put it outside let it finish and smoked 3 bowl packs of cured purple dark Sparks I had a green and a dark Sparks mixed up and tagged wrong so this plant turned actually yellow and golden absolutely gorgeous strong cheese flavor.

It’s absolutely baffling the structure is tight like a photo. I mean the structure was just like a photo. Plant it took a little bit longer to grow too now that I think about it it didn’t finish up as quick as some of the other orders but it did Autoflower at the 5th node and it kept booking I let it go. It wanted to go longer but the stems wanted to get floppy on me kinda and a little p.m. got on a plant next to it started rubbing off a tiny bit so I pulled it immediately.

It was potent enough as you see it now and it could have went another week which is crazy but I just believe some plants have their own personalities and you have to go with it if you want to see him to their absolute potential if that makes any sense but I’ll let the plan speak to me and I let them go to their potential somebody say that that’s stupid but I can eyeball and 8-ball kind of deal. Love those dark devils. I have some old school if you need a few. I’ll holler at you shortly.

As always @Mr.Sparkle thank you very much dude I have a jar right here of the rest of that right here it sits next to me went quick af. Which is awesome I love knowing that the people who I consider friends on OG I’m literally sitting on their grass smoking it as we speak. It’s just deep to me. Later guys have happy holidays please be safe.

Dude this is an auto. Nuff shown. :sunglasses::metal:

6 Likes

When I was coming up family was everything. It defined us,
Gave us our identity and kept us grounded. Family is our only source of unconditional love. The media especially “Social Media” has ground the finish off of family values. Facebook serves as revenge of the meek. My parents were absent, constantly working so I was raised from the age of 1 to 16 by a wonderful person who was African American. Ivy was the maid and “nanny”. She taught me about life from an entirely different perspective and the gratitude and love I feel for her is undying and immeasurable. My father was a total racist from Mississippi. He had a hatred for black folks that contributed substantially to our years of estrangement. I left home and joined the Navy at 17 to get out of there. My family roots are on my moms side! Lol

Shit! I didn’t mean to ramble. I don’t know the answer @Baltimore. So…

Nutt’n but love brother…

6 Likes

Heres a couple pics. Waiting on the modem. Wtf! Must upload shitty quality pics arghhh…:rofl::blush::metal:
Goji of course. Flower stretch is making room for massive buds. The structure is built for big weight. If that makes sense.

Short stocky “Lucky” the 3 way male. I was crying like a baby. I felt bad I wanted.my bro to get a nice bit of seeds back so he can enjoy and what he chooses. I want this to be awesome. It is. Im gonna have wild combinations with added BB.:wink:

Marauder by @SamwellBB Adding some BB just to test. If it flops I still have a Marauder clone and a few beans. Itl be ok.

Uploading…

7 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Thanks for an awesoms year. Lets do it again.

Your super wise. You sure when you were around here you didnt crack my mom? Lol. FB is FuxkBoiBook.

Elton John walks his dog. Like…like…what the fuck have we done sir? Ill be stashing rifkes and ammo whike im young lol. Jk.:laughing::metal:

Heres a good use of modern technology…the phone camera I mean. As well as a rather decent postal system I would never be able to toke a bowl from a Texas strain or a local Oregon strain. Id like to link with regional growers and pick up real Georgia Pine, Crippie, Old skool KB or BC Bud, Arizona or AZ. Tennessee sunk or Aolalachian. Local heirlooms. :+1:
A great run from the the best of OG for OG and only beaide the Earky Skunk is all OG strains.:pray:

The BB male is right under a dangerously close open fan lol. We live dangerously! Hehe. Everything turned iut great this run laying attention. Litfa. the soil recipe from @ReikoX my dude for real.
Goji OG is so big!

Dwarf 3 leafed BB male next to fhe Goji

Marauder

BBChoc plant wedged and very excited I got a cut in time to flip together. Backcrossing with the BB male. I have plans of introducing either a choc diesel or the ghash into the mix. Awesome things coming together for a change. Later yall.

On IG I can post quicker.

6 Likes

Happy Christmas Baltimore, I hope Santa is good to you, :+1:

1 Like

Merry Xmas! All your plants look great. With you current Goji run, Which one is the QM BX? just curious, still working on male selection for the Snow Lotus over here.

-GH

2 Likes

Ive been meaning to talk to you sir. Unfortunately the blueberry run got pushed back a little bit by my previous runs going over a little bit. So I cracked a pack of Goji OG so what I have is 2 phenotypes females of Goji OG.

Of which I cloned both phenotypes so these Goji plants will be pollinated with the blueberry as well as the rest of the tent my next run is going to be my Goji run where your packs are going to be run along with the rest of the Goji OG and 1 Goji pupil Sam Seed from Mass Medical. Which would round Out My Goji run is what I’m calling it.

I’m very excited for the Goji run because of the red headed stranger cross so I was wondering what the rest you were talking briefly about its components of what you gave me. I guess that’s my question a little bit more of what are the components of the queen-mother cross? Any tips or suggestions that will help my plants are greatly appreciated really I rather I know what you went through. Thank you for coming through and if you read this I appreciate it and respond to it.
-J

4 Likes

I’m really excited for the people strains from Mass Medical to get some of those work then but knowing that we have a purple pheno of E pupil. I’m vegging it right now because I wanted at least 3 and 1/2 4 feet tall when I flower it. We’re going to be working the blueberry buckshot.

Mainly now I’m just seeing what direction I want to go how much I want to put into it you know I have a little bit of money so I’m wondering if I should get more lights or just continue what I’m doing and chill I have a good thing going.

Anyways I wish you all a Merry Christmas be safe out there man last night I think like seven people got killed right around here.
Christmas in the hood. The oven went up 8am. Fuckin, man. Toastsr oven.:cry: The plants are well though.:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

When I was water my pot that started digging around and started seeing like a little spider mite in the soil. I looked closer seeing if the were springtails or leaf miners. 2B sure I moved a few pots. Same critters so I panicked and grab the spray and sprayed all the top layer of the soil down and then I didn’t see any more movement. I’m not going to play around with it seeing if they’re beneficial or not so I sprayed him my luck are probably beneficial because I haven’t been seeing a whole lot of all flying gnats. I’d Rather Have Nothing than some shit I don’t know what it is. :rofl::skull_and_crossbones::grin::facepunch:

Fuck a thrip aphid fg an a spider mite. Later
-J

5 Likes

There is such a thing as good bugs in your soil also.
Might want to be sure to identify correctly

2 Likes

Yes. My soul is definitely full of damn bugs! Nutn’ but love…

3 Likes

Soul, soil, damn spell check

5 Likes

I’m the worst with the spell check lol. How are you guys doing? I hope ok. I have to do some updating soon. The blueberry has flowers on it but they haven’t dropped by land yet magic is starting to happen now so it shouldn’t be too much longer.:+1:

2 Likes

What would yall do? I planted a couple Marauder seeds. One was a male and was thrown away. I was glancing and saw this.

I flicked it off. Its in the front of my tent. I can keep an eye and hope or kill it now and I have more seeds. I’m just letting everybody know now that it’s not a light tight situation in my tent so that being said keep it or Chuck it?
The rest looks fine. You know though once buds start to fill in I may miss one ya know?

I dunno I found 2 on the same branch. Cut the branch or its throat? I dont have space to waste.

Looks like a male flower in the second pic as well. Im leaning towards death in this BB run. Ill let yall chime in. I went through this a while back. I went inside my tent with my lights on the outside. There’s no leaks. No bad mites either Motz, theyre predatory. The plants are all singing. Thats why I cant mess around with even two balls let alone 1.

7 Likes

Agree, dont compromise your BB run.

Off with her head! :crown: :heart:

7 Likes

To the gallows he she, dude looks like a lady! Mask off. :hocho::sweat_smile:

To the compost bin. Hehe. Back evil hell spawn!

J where’s your wife??? ??? Lemmie stop.

6 Likes