Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

The question is what should take its place for a quick up pot. Skunk91, Goji Pupil(some herm indoors), or the LDxPTK by @lefthandseeds? Im thinking the PTK. Someone said something about the Skunk91 possible herm. Right now theres no signs, but there can be only one Neo (of the 3) :blush:.

1 Like

You know my vote! :joy:

3 Likes

Done done and done I don’t even know why I posted that I already knew the right choice hopefully the extra space now that kicked over in the flower in I can get some nice colas off of it but now I have a choice between skunk 91 and the Goji pupil which is probably going to herm.

1 Like

@lefthandseeds. LDxPTK.

Who brings these beans back? Soldiers?

12 Likes

The Afghani Lowland I used came from nuglab. They said the plants came from the Kandahar/Helmand region, so it’s very possible.

4 Likes

Hit that ptk cross plus20

1 Like

So say it. It shall be done. Keep an eye on how many crosses are coming. Hotter than a Juuuly firecracker! War Beans. PTK…everybody says its gas. Its already stacking gor a big cola. The Skunk91 already smells like a dead body so I up potted it slightly. Blueberry skunk 91. Starting to get a little bit old now LOL.

The blueberry plants that I kept in 1 gallon pots are all setting up to be single Cola mostly plants but the stems are so thick and the tops are already so bushy and I’m only at like 1415 days in 1212. The blueberries going to be awesome show.

I had to male right up underneath of my fan in the corner just to blow to pollen on what’s it called back and forth motion? So when the pile and Pops it would just blow it across the tops of all the plants and in theory I shouldn’t have to go shake and branches around like a fucking shaman.

4 Likes

Whats up @Gaz29 @MomOnTheRun @Sebring @ReikoX @Mr.Sparkle @oleskool830 @OleReynard @Mongobongo @MadScientist @TheShowMeHomie I could only mention 10 leople after I had a gang up there.

Wanted to thank all of yall. Im missing tons of people. Im so glad ive gotten the chance to learn and grow together. Have a safe New Year. We’re gonna have fun this coming season.

9 Likes

Some clones about. We got some Goji, Early Skunk…that reminds me the Marauder clone got chucked as its probably a herm as well. Freed a tad more space up. Ah well

10 Likes

Right back atcha brother! 2020 will be epic! Overgrow!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

New room in 2020 will be epic.

4 Likes

Looking forward to more magic from the Autosmith in 2020!
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely skewl. There’s just so many people here with epic grows its hard to stay up. I hate IG, but I can post pics fast. I dont like its security.

The modems on the way. Ill be back more here. She nodded and spilled tea in the modem. Im done with junkie shit this year. If you dont wanna get on board with no hard drugs, I have to protect myself.

My program has been working. Getting healthier. Cleaner grows. 8 mo. No street. My quality of life is so much better. It shows in everything. Even my grows.:blush: You guys kept me foing as well as my plants. Love yall. Not to get emotional, but I was gonna die. Im so glad I turned the corner after all these years. Wow man.

Yall be safe. My man Pedro and rooted pfire fozzy meesh shadey midwest. All yall are awesome. Trevor haha :metal: Stiggy…lol. All right the lights are bout to come on. Like 13-14 days of 12/12 today. Looking for pollen. When does it start?

Also id like to do a star wars strain. Id like to bring 3 together for epic star wars. Skywalker OGxJabba’s StashxWookie or Starduster or Starfighter (or suggestions, let me know, ill breed it). Id buy a pack to cover a strain. Something ive been thinking of. Later yall. Pm me or IG eastbaltimorej. :call_me_hand::v:

9 Likes

Some exquisite shots from right about now. Hehe. I just wanted a reason to highlight some nice shots for me xonsidering the hid glow. Thank god the stretch is slowing down. This Goji OG is out of fucking control!
Here she is like 14 days in 1212. Hog!

@lefthandseeds PTKxLD squeezed in. :metal:

Early Skunk (fem)-Seedsman-From left fukin field. What a gorgeous plant.

BB Male n Ladies. Notice the color and texture of the leafs and how finnecky they are. Thats from too much water. Little to no fert. Trust me.

With all in full flower now, I decided to hit the dry pots with half strength Tiger Bloom. With the BB you have to wipe an inch. If its damp LITFA.:wink::v:. Later yall. Be safe.

One day I wanna run a greenhouse full of that Goji OG pheno. Holy shit. Thats a large Folgers can hahaha.

10 Likes

Me too brother. Got nutn’ but love for ya!

5 Likes

I have one of those at about 5 weeks of flower (Lefty’s LD3xPTK)

8 Likes

Beautiful buds in this thread ‘Bud’ :wink:

2 Likes

Daaamn. Did you notice light coloring in the leaves? Some of the edges looked like pressed tin kind. Lighter green though. Beautiful plant. Holy shit. What aromas?

2 Likes

I’ll do a stem rub tomorrow…and the older leaves do lighten a bit. It’s in darkness now

1 Like

Gotcha. I assume everyone is est lights on. Lol. :grin:

1 Like