Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Ill always do ya proud. I may be slow because I have 1 tent but I’m getting ready to finish off my clone area in my vag area and get a little bit more serious about it I want to know how to grow out a lot of the stuff that I get from people I mean I’ll get to it but it makes me feel good to push your strain to the maximum and it’s just beautiful I hope I did you right.:wink::+1:

5 Likes

You’re doing a phenomenal job. Couldn’t have grown it that well myself! Props dude.

7 Likes

I got a bit ahead of myself as usual, but anytime you nees to test something im more ghan willing to give a babe a piece of the tent. Whats now you’re working on. Or do you have a link? Great genetics. Im assuming all Afghans?

2 Likes

:+1: You got it. Highly recommend giving those BlackDaks a try. I haven’t given too many of those out either. I don’t have a ton, so I haven’t even given a lot out. I’m keeping enough to do a big hunt to find a mother or two to use for backcross/incross.

Right now, I’m exploring the LowDak x Cherry Queen crosses. Very stinky… just made some final selections today. I even had 2 Sweet Afghani Delicious, and tossed out one because the LDxCQ’s are smelling something fierce. So yea, lol all Afghans again… :joy:

But I did just finish up a couple Super Malawi Haze from Ace. The haze pheno is really good, and VERY hazy. Have some of that pheno crossed to Malawi/Panama (also Ace, also amazing) if you want to give them a try. I want to grow some males from that line and cross them to this Panama/Haze mom I’ve been hanging onto for a bit. That and some Lebanese pollen as well. Also just getting started on some PPP for the preservation run (also Afghan, probably). And after all of those, I’m going to make selections of my Black Lebanon x Black Afghani for the F2 gen.

Super Malawi Haze (Nev Haze pheno)

20 Likes

Not to sure about your walls, we don’t use a lot of cement here. We had some cracks in some cinder block walls from coring for our HVAC. We filled them with foam (after draining the asbestos insulation) and put sheet metal over both sides.

Looks like you can use some cement epoxy but have never tried. Foam would work too but if you can see right through you could run into pests burrowing in it.

Your electeical will be a little tricky if you’re all on a single grid and don’t have access to the box. If you’re looking for protection against water or shock the outlets could be changed to GFCI. But you would need to have an electrician wire them in and turn off their breaker to be safe.

What is your humidity? Or do you have a filter? I grow a lot of plants (about 100 non-cannabis) in the house but have low humidity, disconnected the humidifier on the furnace too. Are you running the inline 24/7 you might be able to put it on an interval. The humidity is the main thing, you don’t want mold in your house or plants.

4 Likes

Damn Lefty! That shit is gorgeous. This Goji Og pheno is super Hazy. Im excites to see how it turns out. It smells like befries and warm honey.

Thats some pretty grass there. Ive heard alot of Ace. Good things. Ill be sure to run a couple BD’s. Im getting there. Ill be losting runs here for 20 years at the earliest lol. Ty bro bro.:+1::v::grin:

4 Likes

My house is slab and some block. Small gaps ill shoot foam or caulk it. I have a board next to my ac with an elbow that dumbs exhaust out back. My temps stay at about 85 and the humidity is at 45% it slides lower. I dont like high humidity late in flower with rock dense buds.

I have a breaker box on the side of my house. It controls the whole duplex. That gump next door! Im gonna duck tape him in his trash can. Crackheads!

Im running a 4" no filter 190cfm. Even with a shorty filter a 4" isnt good enough to cool an 600w hid bulb in my 4x4. I want to go with a larger carbon filter and an ac infinity t8. Can always turn it down not up. The smell isnt an issue now. Im in a prohibition state so.

I need some trim, chair rail, caulk, foam. Ol wall covering is paintied paneling with f strips emvery 16". I got a flat screen I got to hang on the wall so what I’m going to do is probably put a space or out to take some of the weight off put a spacer on the studs and then hope the bracket up for the TV to it it has butterfly bolts but I’m not planning on drilling through the block and let them expand if I cracked the block behind all that shit it’s over with.

So I feel like taking a stress off of one particular area with a spacers probably the best thing to do cuz the TVs on the hinge just going to go caddy corner and then flat back against the wall when I’m not using it.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’ve for everything figured :slightly_smiling_face:

Plants are looking great

2 Likes

The T8 is way overkill for a 4x4 with 600-watts. Go with the 6", it will be plenty IME.

3 Likes

:rofl: Reiko I need you to make me some titanium tent poles for a 4 by 4 so this thing doesn’t implode and I’m going to use some type of material like a parachute material something real tough LOL. You’re probably right. My tent already looks like a prostitute giving a cigarette the business. Hotboxing it LOL. Don’t tell anybody I talk like this plz. Jk!

You think a T6 for real low would be good cuz my whole goal is to get everything sealed off and put a big carbon filter up the problem I have is it just as too much heat with the carbon filter I have Amanda you know through half of it doesn’t bother me but when some of those funky strains get going.

Last year kids walking down the block smelled that Northern Lights all the way down the block I was tripping no mint leaf bushes, mothbals hehe, nothing’s going to cover that smell. This NL is loud like dead body. Thank God I only grew one plant which I still have about a pound left. That’s crazy as shit Reiko. That shit has been curing right now for like a good six seven months. Smooth as shit.:+1:

Please disregard this place. Like I said I live in the trenches. This is how I have to do this here. My air dump is hidden well considering the woods back to my house. The smell will get a warrant. I just want to scrub in and out. Clean air I mean. My co2 may help the plants who knows. They look great.:blush: IMO.

I have a screw clamp on the line and it’s taped up but this duct tape is shity so I’m looking for a more permanent sealed solution maybe Gorilla Tape. But the air conditioner has to go I need a new one but I’m trying to get it all the fit in one window because it hides it well like that on the side of the house I would never do it that way.

6 Likes

NL is to be on the less smell side.
Actually it’s on the top 5 of less smelling list of all time.

5 Likes

Haha thats funny. They should have called it loud lights. That’s good stuff right there.:rofl:

6 Likes

I need a big carbon filter. Need help with redoing this light as well.cobb I wanna hack.

1 Like

Hahaha that mental image is great. To give you an idea, I’m planning a T8 for my 4x6 room with 1200watts.

4 Likes

Wooooah! They must be some serious as fans man. And I’m pretty sure they come with an app to where you can adjust speeds or add to a set off system or whatever they’re called.

After seeing AC infinity and their products I’m definitely going to go with their stuff. As long as the 6in will draw through a big filter and do what I need to do keep my temperature decent and I’m on cruise control.

2 Likes

Good grief. I just cannot read this and drink my Diet Pepsi at the same time. I’ve sprayed my monitor.

3 Likes

Hehe I had to. Ive been really having a rough month. My brother got hurt in prison. And I had to kick my girlfriend out. Which hurt but I have to continue on with my life and pursue my dreams and passions and my schooling.

I try to keep it light here without acting too crazy but most people here know that I’m a good dude I mean well and I I’m a respectful person for the most part LOL now thank you though feel free to post some stuff whenever you want later brother have a good one.

8 Likes

It’s great that you are able to control your demons my man.

I have a feeling you are going to dominate the cup challenge with all the practice you have been getting in solos.

Did you end up caulking those gaps mate it will help a great deal with keeping the place warm.

Everything you have been growing has been turning into gold mate, you really have the right touch.

Happy days

7 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen I believe this Northern Lights has lost its effect, or I’m smoking so much of it. I smoked another company’s Northern Lights and its smell and taste gave me a headache it was really chunky and looked very much like Northern Lights just the weird berry flavor gave me a headache and I’ll get that with this I just think there’s a better strain in northern lights and I’m going to move on

Vision genetics Northern Lights we’ll see how that compares to this I’ll make sure I vaccum seal an oz. just for comparison unfortunately but fortunately the northern lights will end its life cross with DJ shorts blueberry so it’ll be born next month.

:cry::pray::v:

8 Likes

I love the vivid discriptions “like a prostitute giving a cigarette the business”

5 Likes