Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

You ever find any piney in them NL

4 Likes

Whenever I open a jar itā€™s so loud that everybody can smell it itā€™s been curing for like six seven months so it isnā€™t his pronounces it was but once you get to the center of one of those thick whole is like that definitely you can get that Piney I donā€™t know if itā€™s called juniper berry or whatever kind of shark buried at is like I said either strains or more pronounced with that Berry flavor and the one HMS grows here just fucking chokes me to death is a headache itā€™s like smoking potpourri Iā€™m good.

My fucking freebies fem Nirvana NL seed be crossed that with a blueberry and thatā€™s it I still got a clone in Northern right so tomorrow to wind might change directions and I de,ide ro keep it. Even with it deseeded I still got another zip of it. Fuck me. I 'll never run out.:wink::+1:

How you doing bud? What you got it running right in the closet right now? Throw some Bombs Up I donā€™t care if you hit my wall. Have a good one bro

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been good trying to adjust to this 3rd shift shit been trying to convince the woman that I need atleast an entire bedroom when we move or Iā€™m gonna start stacking tents on top of each other shes a little short sided just need a month of not buying weed for her to be 100% on board I mean hell we spend about a grand a month on weed for fucks sake

4 Likes

Damn dude get you a setup for under $500 where you can put a couple pounds out immediately. I just decided that I wanted to buy that genetic so instead of spending $60 and eighth

I would save it and buy a pack of Bodhiā€™s gear or two packs from dcseed exchange $25 a piece useful got $50 packs Bodhiā€™s got $60 packs on sale buy one get one when Great Lakes goes on sale. Hell we got a ton of bodhiā€™s gear you can make small things happen with a 4 by 4 tent decent money for real. You got to be strict for two months then put this shit together. I donā€™t have to to buy weed no more

I donā€™t even worry about it I just stopped in and grab a gram of shatter every couple of weeks I donā€™t know how to make that shit so I like to smoke it. Plus I know I got good people on here that I got some stuff we can flip back and forth to make anything happen literally with the people here we can make anything happen and strain whatever, somebodyā€™s got it.lolā€‹:wink::+1:

4 Likes

Speaking of more awesome strains and maybe even a couple exotic ones this Goji OG literally smells like sweet honey berries. Itā€™s amazing I know itā€™s going to have electric sativa properfies, which kind of scares me I might have to double my dose on the anxiety before I smoke a spliff of it.

Seriously sativas like that scare me this is supposed to be a 70-30 these leaves on this plant look like stilettos looks like 90-10 to me tell me!Lol. What chall think? Holyshit! Sorry about the hid but if you zoom in and you should be able to get it itā€™s probably still got 40 more days on it long sativa probably seventy some days 80 Days. Im gonne die. Yes!:rofl::skull_and_crossbones::face_with_thermometer::metal:

10 Likes

Back in the day, DJs Flo was what I sought. Got a pack sent from Europe but fucked them all up so never took it to the end and never got another pack.

Ive seen mention of the temple cut being used in breeding other strains, but are seeds still out there of Flo, whether from DJ short or someone elseā€™s knock off? Would love to find that one again for nostalgiaā€™s sakeā€¦

6 Likes

Hey @Baltimore, I know I dont contribute a lot to your threads but I gotta say I get a big kick out of your enthusiasm and I really enjoy seeing your grows. Keep it up my man, and nice work on kicking those demons! Too many people I know are no longer here because they werent able to kick it.

Given your posts about where you live and your screen name, I gotta assume you pronounce it Bawlmer? And how do you feel about the Steelers and Patriots? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Itā€™s just a space issue at the moment thatā€™s why I said Iā€™m ready to stack another one on top of mine

3 Likes

I know it bud im just Joshinā€™ ya. :grin: if I had it my way my whole house would just be nothing but pots and high pressure sodium bulbs hanging. Walk in the if you canā€™t find the back room you will get there eventually just follow the arrows on the ceiling.

Go on the room sit down find a pot to flip. Thatā€™s where everything is chopped off will just straight hit him out the window the police donā€™t give two fux around here. Seriouslyā€¦:metal::hocho::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah. The BB is dense like rocks which I expected by the leaves natural look. I dont mean Iā€™m like some type of Guru you can tell just by looking at the leaves I mean I had a strain previously that I ran one time it acted the same way it was super finicky it hated the fertilizer had to be really easy with these strains. I donā€™t really know why thatā€™s why I need to learn more about plants and Horticulture different I guess you would call it.

Damn dude you got a pack of Flo from over and Amsterdam and you fucked it up? Next time you get a pack send that shit to me Iā€™ll make as many seeds as you want and Iā€™ll split them with you. :wink:

Nobody wants to come here itā€™s a third world country in America. Thatā€™s why you never see us on TV because our police force is so fucked up and could never get somebody embedded. Never see Baltimore on TV if we had the population of Chicago on murder rate would be 10 times the amount we got the best trauma surgeons in the world is Johnā€™s Hopkins shock trauma. Weā€™re like War correspondents out here.

Another couple of Spanish I have it figured out Iā€™d like to learn a few more languages I donā€™t know if I could ever get passport to travel cousin my background. I have family I like to go see.

The Pittsburgh Steelers any New England Patriots they can suck my ass whole. Ahaahaa!

It is B-more babe! The only city you can call a dude hun or babe and be alright. Black people call each other dummie. I wonā€™t say it though itā€™s not racist thing itā€™s just that Baltimore thing. Just common sense. This city is fucked up.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Got some nice buds going on there Baltimore :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. That feels good coming from a guy who regularly harvests trash bags of dank. Evedything been running good bro? How YOU been feeling? Im losin a tiny bit of weight ive slowly accumulated. Walking more and more helps me out a bit. I just need to move out of the city. But theyā€™re not Prosecuting any weed charges in the city so. When my bodyā€™s back in shape Iā€™m going to get a part-time job a little Sun start building my muscles cut fat. Infection I took a lot out of me almost killed me. Thatā€™s what I wanted to ask you one day how do you deal with the pain dude without taking narcotics every day? Sorry my speech-to-text is sloppy on this phone itā€™s a piece of shit.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That is correct. Was over 15 years ago, first grow. The spiceof life sweet tooth tho, that one got ran for a few years after that.

I lived in Pittsburgh for a couple years, their fans were annoying to say the least!

1 Like

I have been pretty good lately, I deal with the pain by not doing too much at a time just do everything in little bits so it doesnā€™t aggravate my neck and lots of weed oil and smoke gets me through, I havenā€™t had a bad flare up for a while now luckily.

I lost 15 lbs when I had some dental work that went wrong, could not eat anything for 2 days and then after that all I could bare was a tin of soup a day with a slice of bread soaked in it, for about another 2 weeks, put most of it back on now :frowning: it was the only good thing about the dental work lol. Mouth is still not right, I guess it will just take time. Walking is good, I try and walk the dogs in the morning, but when its freezing ass cold like now, that doesnā€™t happen so often. I have lost about 35 lbs last year, it makes a big difference on the knees, and ankles and feet, they are not so sore at the end of the day, and I generally have more energy. Trying to get down to about 240lbs eventually, about another 40 to go hopefully this year if I can stop getting the munchies late at night :yum:

Veg plants were burning up the last 3 weeks, made my soil too hot I think, they are coming around now, I am trying to avoid a massive, all plant harvest in a couple of weeks, all my staggering went to fuck when the squirrels sabotaged my timer. I donā€™t have room for 8 big plants drying so thatā€™s going to be fun, not :rolling_eyes: Going to be stinky city here soon lol.

6 Likes

First world problemsā€¦ :grin:

7 Likes

Wouldnā€™t of mattered from the dam or anywhere else itā€™s still DJā€™s at one time.

2 Likes

Yeah the city of Baltimore is an armpit, for sure.

4 Likes

Hey @newb2.0
I have a half pack of Flo left from The Man himself from a seminar.
Itā€™s gonna cost ya some Morels thou, when time.
Same deal where Lord Baltimore got his BBā€™s from, if youā€™re interested.

Plus I have the old Glo grapefruit x Flo also

4 Likes

Dude, count me in. Iā€™ll have some morels for you at the end of April. Actually just gave away my last pack I had in the freezer. If itā€™s anything like last year, theyā€™ll be coming out of my ears!:dizzy_face:

2 Likes